Thread: Awrighty!

Awrighty!

Hello Jet fans, you handsome devils.

Glasgow_Jet here. I'm introducing myself to you from Glasgow, Scotland and I'm very pleased to be here.

Obviously the NFL isn't the most widely covered sport over here - though interest is definitely growing quickly - so it takes a bit of effort to keep up-to-date with things and get involved with fellow fans. And that's what has brought me here.

As for our Jets, I know we've had our detractors but we've got thick skin right? Fair enough I'm not expecting a Championship this year but Rex will ensure we're never bettered for effort and that being the case I'll be happy.

Again, I'm really pleased to be here and hoping to get involved. If there's anything you'd like to know just fire back at me.

All the best,

Glasgow_Jet.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Greetings. Do you ever travel to watch the Jets? I know a guy from Edinburgh who makes a game or two each year.

Quote Originally Posted by JumbalayaJet View Post
    Greetings. Do you ever travel to watch the Jets? I know a guy from Edinburgh who makes a game or two each year.
    Hi mate,

I haven't done so yet I'm afraid, although I would really like to. I'd love to get to New York in general really and it's getting fairly reasonable for flights. The main cost so far as I can see is accomodation.

It's something on the to-do list anyway. Are single game tickets available for purchase? What's the match day experience like?

Cheers,

GJ.

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Welcome aboard, are you Scottish?

Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    Welcome aboard, are you Scottish?
    Thank you mate. Yeah Scottish

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.

Awrighty!

hello there glasgow_jet! Hope you’re having a good time here. Welcome!

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Glasgow_Jet View Post
    Hi mate,

I haven't done so yet I'm afraid, although I would really like to. I'd love to get to New York in general really and it's getting fairly reasonable for flights. The main cost so far as I can see is accomodation.

It's something on the to-do list anyway. Are single game tickets available for purchase? What's the match day experience like?

Cheers,

GJ.
    Hotels aren't so bad if you don't mind walking a few blocks or pre-paying via priceline. Tix are always readily available in the ticket section here. My Scot buddy and his wife are coming in for the Falcons away game and the Saints home one. You sure you're not Aussie, mate?