Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 51

Thread: RB Bradshaw says Jets among the interested?

  1. #21
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Naples FL
    Posts
    43,174
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    Bradshaw is trying to get that screw in his foot in the door.


    amirite?
    He was screwed by the Giants now he wants the same from the Jets.. Screw him..

  2. #22
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    30,463
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    He was screwed by the Giants now he wants the same from the Jets.. Screw him..
    I hope he doesn't hurt his recovery by twisting in the wind.

  3. #23
    He's full of it.

  4. #24
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Naples FL
    Posts
    43,174
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    I hope he doesn't hurt his recovery by twisting in the wind.
    Maybe we should send Rex to check out his feet??

  5. #25
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    30,463
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    Maybe we should send Rex to check out his feet??
    Rex must be excited to couch him up.



  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    Danny Ward or Ware
    Sorry, CanadaSteve.

  7. #27
    I'd pass - RB is one of the most draftable positions in the later rounds.

    You want someone who is hungry, who is going to put his body on the line with the hopes of scoring that first big vet contract - not a guy with SB rings on his finger.

    The Jets need to commit to the draft, commit to gettiing younger - not taking short term guys on board when its clear this team isn't going to the playoffs this year.

  8. #28
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    30,463
    Quote Originally Posted by JFB View Post
    Sorry, CanadaSteve.
    I have been zinged! :apu:

  9. #29
    Undrafted Free Agent
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    173
    If we could get him to sign a one year deal on the cheap why not?

    Leadership is one thing we are short on and this guy could be a good one!

  10. #30
    Bradshaw is a really good RB to pair w/Goodson.. Ground&Pound could return to Jets if these two were together.. Pitch it to Goodson outside and then run it between the guard w/Bradshaw... DO IT! Bradshaw would be the Starting RB.

  11. #31
    All League
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    northern jersey
    Posts
    3,141
    Quote Originally Posted by jeT.MAC View Post
    Bradshaw is a really good RB to pair w/Goodson.. Ground&Pound could return to Jets if these two were together.. Pitch it to Goodson outside and then run it between the guard w/Bradshaw... DO IT! Bradshaw would be the Starting RB.
    No to Bradshaw. Goodson & Powell is the way to go.

  12. #32
    Bradshaw is an extremely tuff runner and hardly ever goes down on first contact. For the right price we should take him.

  13. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtAshton View Post
    Bradshaw is an extremely tuff runner and hardly ever goes down on first contact. For the right price we should take him.
    agree he could do what greene couldnt.

  14. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankeejet22 View Post
    No to Bradshaw. Goodson & Powell is the way to go.
    That would be DISASTEROUS!

  15. #35
    PASS

    We already signed Goodson and this draft is going to be deep at RB in the middle rounds. Like most drafts.

  16. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by jeT.MAC View Post
    Bradshaw is a really good RB to pair w/Goodson.. Ground&Pound could return to Jets if these two were together.. Pitch it to Goodson outside and then run it between the guard w/Bradshaw... DO IT! Bradshaw would be the Starting RB.
    Goodson is the starting RB next season. McKnight is fast he can run outside the tackles.

  17. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronxville Jets Fan View Post
    No thanks. In the spirit of rebuilding, I'd rather see what we have in Powell, McKnight and Goodman ... and perhaps some rookie.
    We do need stopgap veterans to teach/tutor rookies and young guys. If he's inexpensive, and performance based, I'm fine with it, as long as he's healthy.

  18. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by ryan10 View Post
    +1 but if u can get him on the cheap i would!!
    +1 He'll teach toughness to the young guys.

  19. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by SCITSCAT View Post
    We do need stopgap veterans to teach/tutor rookies and young guys. If he's inexpensive, and performance based, I'm fine with it, as long as he's healthy.
    Bradshaw plays running back which is the simplest position to learn. Don't really understand what he would teach any of our younger players.

    If anything Urlacher as a linebacker would make more sense but he too has priced himself into retirement.

  20. #40
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    30,463
    Quote Originally Posted by jeT.MAC View Post
    That would be DISASTEROUS!
    Bradshaw is the only thing saving us from disaster?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us