Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Peter King - Jets can get 2014 1st/2nd rounders from Bucs

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleansweep2013 View Post
    RG3 way ahead of schedule and doing very well in recovery.. News could help Revis.. funny how dr Andrews says "while he wants his recovery to stay private, I can tell you RG3 recovery is unbelievable, he is superhuman" lol.. Andrews is hec of a doc..

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/90...y-unbelievable
    Didn't Revis use a different doc?? That could be an issue also. I train a lot of youth soccer players that have torn their ACL and the differences between doctors can be immense!! That affects recovery time and future injuries.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TebowCan'tThrow View Post
    Didn't Revis use a different doc?? That could be an issue also. I train a lot of youth soccer players that have torn their ACL and the differences between doctors can be immense!! That affects recovery time and future injuries.
    No revis and pretty much every pro althlete using andrews.. He's the Ali of doctors..

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan View Post
    Bucs shopping Eric Wright.

making room for Revis. trying to acquire as many picks as possible to help afford a deal with the Jets.

this trade is a done deal - it's a matter of when Idzik pulls the trigger
    Wright is due 7.7 million next yr his trade value is worse than mark Sanchez.. Lucky for them they can cut him, and will do when no one trades for him..

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs down Say What???

Quote Originally Posted by Astoria View Post
    Huh? Why? The goal of the NFL isn't to win games, it's to get a franchise quarterback. That's how important getting a franchise qb is. What franchise qb's are available this year?
    You lost me there man

You can win games without a frachise qb, if you have a decent running game, game plan accordingly and a decent defence. Football is a game of motion and variables you know.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FijiJet View Post
    You lost me there man

You can win games without a frachise qb, if you have a decent running game, game plan accordingly and a decent defence. Football is a game of motion and variables you know.
    yeah there's plenty of teams with franchise QB's that will never make it to the big game... cough cough romo