Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Nike.

Jets Insider VIP

Nike.

Anyone hear of any plans by them or the NFL to fix the awfulness they paraded onto the field last year? The belly patch was chief among my pet-peeves, actually kept me from buying a new jersey.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetworks View Post
    Anyone hear of any plans by them or the NFL to fix the awfulness they paraded onto the field last year? The belly patch was chief among my pet-peeves, actually kept me from buying a new jersey.
    I hear they contracted GMC to stabilize the jock straps.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by greenwichjetfan View Post

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetworks View Post
    Those uni's were the worst ever. I would never buy one.

actually the worst part is the shoulder stripes are no longer straight but slanted

\\||//

Those unis were terrible. The belly pouch was inexplicable. The fact that they used three different colours of green in weird patched together fashion...it was just gross.

Not buying a jersey till they fix that crap.

it seems gmc has all your balls in a vise like spandex form fitting banana hammock.

i thought it was against the tos to use a members name in a thread title?

Veteran
    Worst jerseys ever. Still titans throwbacks. No, thank you.

All Pro
    LEt it go, LET IT GO: The cold never bothered me anyway
    FWIW, i liked the belly patch.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    it seems gmc has all your balls in a vise like spandex form fitting banana hammock.

i thought it was against the tos to use a members name in a thread title?
    Maybe you aught to get an original name if you don't want anyone to use it. GMC is available.

Quote Originally Posted by NY's stepchild View Post
    Maybe you aught to get an original name if you don't want anyone to use it. GMC is available.
    oh you mean like you're name.

All League

nike won the contract from reebok. i doubt they change much of the pro-combat style of jersey. its here to stay.

Banned
    Bunch of queers in this site....

the jets need to redesign the whole uniform and logo. been losing for 44 yrs. we need a fresh start. what better way to start fresh then with new uniforms and logos.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdanNJ View Post
    the jets need to redesign the whole uniform and logo. been losing for 44 yrs. we need a fresh start. what better way to start fresh then with new uniforms and logos.
    its not the uniform or the logo.

I for one won't be buying another jersey until Nike no longer has the rights. I like their sweatshirts, but hate their t-shirts and jerseys. Hate them. You can still order authentic Reebok jerseys for $149.99 on NFLShop.com while supplies last. If you want someone who will be around awhile, like Mangold, D'Brick, MoWilk, Coples, our 1st round pick this year, etc., I'd go that route - but I think that after Revis is traded that will be it for me with current player jerseys. I'll just stick to the classics of Martin, Chrebet, Namath and Walker.

Quote Originally Posted by 124 View Post
    I for one won't be buying another jersey until Nike no longer has the rights. I like their sweatshirts, but hate their t-shirts and jerseys. Hate them. You can still order authentic Reebok jerseys for $149.99 on NFLShop.com while supplies last. If you want someone who will be around awhile, like Mangold, D'Brick, MoWilk, Coples, our 1st round pick this year, etc., I'd go that route - but I think that after Revis is traded that will be it for me with current player jerseys. I'll just stick to the classics of Martin, Chrebet, Namath and Walker.
    agree with all that and more. it seems every player i buy gets hurt or traded. you can find the reeboks alot cheaper than $149 check e-bay.

LMAO.....

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    oh you mean like you're name.
    Yes. That is exactly what I mean. Why, you don't like it? That is all the proof I need that it is creative, original, and tasteful.