Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Nike.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdanNJ View Post
    the jets need to redesign the whole uniform and logo. been losing for 44 yrs. we need a fresh start. what better way to start fresh then with new uniforms and logos.
    Let me guess. You want a blue helmet with a red stripe, and an NY on the sides

The green jersey is over priced and a regression from the Reebok version, the white one is slightly tolerable. If the Jets get off to a winning start in the first quarter of the season, it'll start looking a whole lot better

Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    it seems gmc has all your balls in a vise like spandex form fitting banana hammock.

i thought it was against the tos to use a members name in a thread title?
    Should have given yourself a better product name, less related to the NFL or the jersey licensing. Like Pampers.

Quote Originally Posted by greenwichjetfan View Post
    I hear they contracted GMC to stabilize the jock straps.
    😜👍

Jets Insider VIP
    "Nike" sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by John McClane View Post
    Should have given yourself a better product name, less related to the NFL or the jersey licensing. Like Pampers.
    He could be Greek.
    Nike = Victory, no?

Rookie
    I wish they would bring back the 80's early 90's uni's for a few games much better then that Titan bull crap!

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Astoria View Post
    Those unis were terrible. The belly pouch was inexplicable. The fact that they used three different colours of green in weird patched together fashion...it was just gross.

Not buying a jersey till they fix that crap.
    That too! Looked terrible. It's almost like they drew it, liked what they saw but then realized that it didn't work in real lighting conditions. Awful.

i thought it was against the tos to use a members name in a thread title?
    You can't possibly be this self-absorbed and obtuse.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetworks View Post
    Self-absorbed & obtuse?

If I didn't know better, I would think you were talking about GMC.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post
    Self-absorbed & obtuse?

If I didn't know better, I would think you were talking about GMC.
    That guy was such an argumentative twit. It's amazing he lasted as long as he did.

He does use an annoying amount of punctuation in his subject lines. Kind of like how some of my dumber female friends post on facebook

Jets Insider VIP

LMAO.

I'm gonna have a scotch tonite. hope you are well.

for anyone who has any inkling of athletics in them and is familiar with the nike pro-combat gear you will see these jerseys brought the pro-combat under gear out.

nike has tested the market for years with pro-combat merchandise and it seems to be a good seller.

for arm chair wanna bes they sell a few different versions of the nfl jersey i suggest you choose the one that best fits your needs and body shape.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by rich1223 View Post
    I wish they would bring back the 80's early 90's uni's for a few games much better then that Titan bull crap!

My thoughts exactly!

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    LMAO.

I'm gonna have a scotch tonite. hope you are well.
    I had one as well, and thank you, I am.

for anyone who has any inkling of athletics in them and is familiar with the nike pro-combat gear you will see these jerseys brought the pro-combat under gear out.

nike has tested the market for years with pro-combat merchandise and it seems to be a good seller.

for arm chair wanna bes they sell a few different versions of the nfl jersey i suggest you choose the one that best fits your needs and body shape.
    I own a fair amount of Pro Combat stuff, none of which has multiple variations of the same color nor a mesh panel on the belly incorporated into their designs. The coloring is consistent on all my shirts and the only mesh panels are located in the back. Of course, I only wear the fitted stuff, maybe the loose stuff they make for the fatties has what you're talking about? Perhaps you have neither an inkling nor are you familiar? Dunno.

I'll check out the other versions you mentioned. Thanks for the advice.

I had one as well, and thank you, I am.

I own a fair amount of Pro Combat stuff, none of which has multiple variations of the same color nor a mesh panel on the belly incorporated into their designs. The coloring is consistent on all my shirts and the only mesh panels are located in the back. Of course, I only wear the fitted stuff, maybe the loose stuff they make for the fatties has what you're talking about? Perhaps you have neither an inkling nor are you familiar? Dunno.

I'll check out the other versions you mentioned. Thanks for the advice.
    the pro-combat gear for contact sports is what im talking about the shirts and shorts are patterned similiar to the nfl jerseys they look like patch work or quilts as an example.

i dont know much about the fitted spanks type gear that sucks in fat. when its properly sized it defines a chiseled in shape fit body that stuff im familiar with.

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=...gear&FORM=IGRE

All Pro
    Nike bites.

Quote Originally Posted by gunnails View Post
    Nike bites.
    LOL

its not the uniform or the logo.
    its Qb got liquored up and ran his mouth.. No not Vanderjack..

Jets Insider VIP
    the pro-combat gear for contact sports is what im talking about the shirts and shorts are patterned similiar to the nfl jerseys they look like patch work or quilts as an example.

i dont know much about the fitted spanks type gear that sucks in fat. when its properly sized it defines a chiseled in shape fit body that stuff im familiar with.

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=...gear&FORM=IGRE
    The under-gear stuff has padding. Not sure where you're drawing the comparison from with that and the jerseys.

"Fitted spanks"? The compression gear is designed to be worn underneath for, well, compression. Anyone that walks around wearing that stuff on the outside had better have just removed some overlaying sports equipment, otherwise they are tools. I like the fitted workout gear, it's cut to show physique, not hide it like a billowy moo-moo.