Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Nike.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetworks View Post
    The under-gear stuff has padding. Not sure where you're drawing the comparison from with that and the jerseys.
    the undergear has padding yes im referring to the format/design the way its sectioned off and areas look to have patches sewn in them when its really the padding sections. they took that design formula and put it into the nfl jerseys.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    the undergear has padding yes im referring to the format/design the way its sectioned off and areas look to have patches sewn in them when its really the padding sections. they took that design formula and put it into the nfl jerseys.
    Gotcha. Well, I still think it's pretty silly, especially given that what they are drawing from really wasn't meant to be seen in the first place (under-gear).

I really hope they at least get the color/fabric thing straightened out, because it looks particularly awful on Jets green.

Gotcha. Well, I still think it's pretty silly, especially given that what they are drawing from really wasn't meant to be seen in the first place (under-gear).

I really hope they at least get the color/fabric thing straightened out, because it looks particularly awful on Jets green.
    agree, i think only the elite on field jersey has that the others dont. i havent bought a nike yet and probably wont.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    agree, i think only the elite on field jersey has that the others dont. i havent bought a nike yet and probably wont.
    Coincidentally, I haven't bought "nike" yet and probably wont.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post
    Coincidentally, I haven't bought "nike" yet and probably wont.

Jets Insider VIP
    The under-gear stuff has padding. Not sure where you're drawing the comparison from with that and the jerseys.

"Fitted spanks"? The compression gear is designed to be worn underneath for, well, compression. Anyone that walks around wearing that stuff on the outside had better have just removed some overlaying sports equipment, otherwise they are tools. I like the fitted workout gear, it's cut to show physique, not hide it like a billowy moo-moo.

that dude looks badazz....like he could beat up cancer....

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Peebag View Post
    that dude looks badazz....like he could beat up cancer....

He's doing a fair-to-middling job of it so far.