Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Ted Johnson calls Vince Wilforks wife ugly

Jets Insider VIP
    Wow some people out here still feel the need to make fun of a man who loves hiswife!!

Good Grief!!!

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Memorex View Post

Appears to be a pleasant woman.

I remember her dropping F-bombs during Gisele's mini tirade after the Super Bowl.

Just another ratchet from the hood, yo.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Brown View Post
    Wow some people out here still feel the need to make fun of a man who loves hiswife!!

Good Grief!!!
    +1 Good Grief is right..

Talking

Good Grief!!!
    Take it easy Charlie Brown.. he plays on a scum bucket of a team only reason why I would make fun of him.. Otherwise props to all men who love their wives 🌝

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by ARodFLKeysJetsFan View Post
    Referring back to Wilfork, it stands to reason that an ugly dude would have an ugly wife....
    Not really. I managed to land a smoking hot wife and I look like a sober version of Artie Lange.

Quote Originally Posted by Down, Set, Haiku View Post
    THIS. One thing I know is MEN don't talk about other MEN'S girls or children behind their backs. Why? Cause not only is it b1tch-made, but it's no one's f%$king business who a man chooses to be with. Giggling about anyone's girl's looks is sh1t middle school boys do.
    I think it is in bad taste for anyone to comment on another man's wide. It is inappropriate. External physical beauty is not all that makes a person. If he loves her it is all that matters and not our business.

On the other hand, I wonder if she can play on the OL, kidding.

Quote Originally Posted by Digetydog View Post
    Not really. I managed to land a smoking hot wife and I look like a sober version of Artie Lange.
    Pic

Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post
    I think it is in bad taste for anyone to comment on another man's wide. It is inappropriate. External physical beauty is not all that makes a person. If he loves her it is all that matters and not our business.
    LOL.

she's a slam pig but dissing another man's wife is a b!tch move. wilfat should eat him

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by cant wait View Post
    she's a slam pig but dissing another man's wife is a b!tch move. wilfat should eat him
    Um, ok...lol

First thing I thought of when I say the pick was, I bet Marshawn Lynch is glad he trademarked the nickname "Beastmode".

All Pro

Good Grief!!!
    I don't think anyone is making fun of him because he loves his wife. I think people are making fun of him because his wife is a big fugly monster. BIG difference, no?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike D View Post
    I give it up to Wilfork for standing up for his wife and pretty much calling out that moron. I love how these guys jump on twitter to apologize like pussies.
    Agreed.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    post a wilfork picture below this line and I'll bannya.

me ban you long time

This line:_____________________________________________ ________

Your move.
    LOL

Okay, the next time I see someone in the Hamper making fun of a busted chick, I'm calling foul play if she happens to be married.

That's someones wife for Gods sake!

Hall Of Fame
    Orlando from NYC (1998) Las Vegas from Orlando Fl (june 2007)
    the woman is far from ugly...she is a big woman and wilfork is big....not sure why people have to be classless and call another mans wife ugly.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by lamont_jordan_rules View Post
    thanks for the laughs guys ... i think there may be an exception to this rule of thumb

ljr
    There is no exception to the rule. If you have a 80" TV you eventually get used to it and stop appreciating it. Same if you have a Lamborghini. A couple of years and it just gets old hat. It's human nature. Btw, she doesn't really look like that in the morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    tom brady has it all.
    No he doesn't. He is just like the rest of us...

He has no non-cheating Super Bowl victories.

Quote Originally Posted by NY's stepchild View Post
    There is no exception to the rule. If you have a 80" TV you eventually get used to it and stop appreciating it. Same if you have a Lamborghini. A couple of years and it just gets old hat. It's human nature. Btw, she doesn't really look like that in the morning.
    And you know this how?

Btw, my hot as hell wife and I have been married for almost 40 years, and in the morning she still looks exactly the same to me as she did on our wedding day. So when exactly, according to you, will she become ''old hat''?

Quote Originally Posted by jetsfreak View Post
    the woman is far from ugly...she is a big woman and wilfork is big....not sure why people have to be classless and call another mans wife ugly.
    lets not forget who the real dirtbags are here. The guy who actually asked the question, and the dirtbag ex patriot who actually answered the question.. Johnson was be honest, but sometimes you don't be honest For the ultra moral married guys out there that have a problem with the comments lets be real, like you never checked out another chick while married and/or had thoughts of banging another woman

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsfreak View Post
    Call me a prude but calling the woman ugly in the media as an ex-team mate or online anonymously posting on Jetsinsider strikes me as wrongheaded. How many of us are such genetic perfection that we get to cast a vote from the peanut gallery ???

The worms will all be eating us soon enough, beauty is not something that lasts except in the eyes of adoring spouses ...this woman's children will likely be remembered her as a mother who loved them when many of us will be forgotten except in some obscure JI culturural reference in the Hampur in 2041.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Traitor Jay & the Woodies View Post
    It appears Vince Wllfork anything.
    Excellent Post - LOLOLOL
    and she is......ugly