Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Calm your ****ing tits!!!!!!!!!

Calm your ****ing tits!!!!!!!!!

Do you guys watch the games or do you just read blogs and media reports? I couldn't count on my fingers and toes how many dropped passes the receivers and TE's had today. The receivers are barley getting off the line and your complaining about Geno holding the ball too long? NO **** NOBODYS OPEN. The same people saying he's no good are the same ones that were saying how much better he is then Sanchez. Geno is going to be an outstanding an nfl quarterback I know most of you are probably used to premature things (If you catch my drift) But it's far too premature to start labeling Geno a bust no pun intended. Seriously just shutup you sound like a bunch patriots fans.

Quote Originally Posted by JETSALLDAY24 View Post
    Do you guys watch the games or do you just read blogs and media reports? I couldn't count on my fingers and toes how many dropped passes the receivers and TE's had today. The receivers are barley getting off the line and your complaining about Geno holding the ball too long? NO **** NOBODYS OPEN. The same people saying he's no good are the same ones that were saying how much better he is then Sanchez. Geno is going to be an outstanding an nfl quarterback I know most of you are probably used to premature things (If you catch my drift) But it's far too premature to start labeling Geno a bust no pun intended. Seriously just shutup you sound like a bunch patriots fans.
    Just looked up Moron on dictionary.com Your user name came up…. It also came up under delusional…

Quote Originally Posted by Conkboy View Post
    Just looked up Moron on dictionary.com Your user name came up…. It also came up under delusional…
    No that would be you

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Seriously just shutup you sound like a bunch patriots fans.
    Oh look, an excuse-making oblivious homer has appeared.

Awfully hard to say Geno will be an outstanding NFL QB when he has been catastrophically bad the last 6 games. It may be too soon to give up on him completely but there isn't any evidence to suggest he will be outstanding.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

A few things....

1) Geno cannot go through a progression. If his first read is covered, he's in trouble..
    2) Geno doesn't seem to be able to recognize a blitz, pre snap. While I agree that there were several plays where Geno had no chance due to the immediate rush, it also seems like he doesn't know to check down or to go to a hot option when there's going to be a heavy rush.
    3) When he has time, Geno often telegraphs where he's throwing the ball. Case in point, the INT in the end zone
    4) Finally, I don't recall one dropped pass that was significant. Actually, most were dropped on 3rd down plays where the catch would not had resulted in a first down.

I wanted Geno to start this season, and I want him to play out the season... but with the way he's been playing over the last month +, I can't say I have confidence he can be a quality NFL QB

Hall Of Fame
    Go **** yourself, OP. You have no right telling anyone what/what not to post/think. We as fans are entitled to our opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    Oh look, an excuse-making oblivious homer has appeared.
    No I am a realest who eyes and watches the game and knows the game. Peyton Manning had 28 interceptions his rookie year. It took Alex Smith 5 years to become a good quarterback. Even the media who hates the jets are even saying you can't blame Geno when the talent around him just isn't there. You are a sorry excuse for a Jets fan who doesn't know the game or pay attention to it. Get over yourselves change your tampons.

All Pro
    No I am a realest who eyes and watches the game and knows the game. Peyton Manning had 28 interceptions his rookie year. It took Alex Smith 5 years to become a good quarterback. Even the media who hates the jets are even saying you can't blame Geno when the talent around him just isn't there. You are a sorry excuse for a Jets fan who doesn't know the game or pay attention to it. Get over yourselves change your tampons.
    You have to excuse him he's never seen a game live.

Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    Go **** yourself, OP. You have no right telling anyone what/what not to post/think. We as fans are entitled to our opinions.
    I will call out stupidity EVERYTIME the opportunity presents itself

JetsInsider.com Legend
    The same exact tripe we heard oblivious homers cry out for four years about Mark Sanchez.

How'd that work out?

Lets be clear, some of us disagreee with your premise that Geno Smith is Peyton Manning, and deserves the same leeway to suck without fear of job loss.

Not because we're ignorant or stupid, but because we're less than impressed with what we've seen from Smith thus far in terms of development and potential.

If you disagree, great, conversation can occur.

But to post that lame **** lecture OP, the only reply it's worth is a hearty GFY.

Just found you again under idiot, imbecile and asshat ( which I didn't even know was a word)

Hall Of Fame
    I will call out stupidity EVERYTIME the opportunity presents itself
    We're so lucky to have you here.

Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    Although I dont agree about his Geno comment (we have no idea yet if Geno is a keeper), he is right about all the ridiculous, whiny, sky is falling nonsense going on around here

Veteran
    I didn't like Sanchez, and I don't like geno. Let's face it, the guy isn't built to play in the northeast weather. Every game so far that hasn't been perfect elements he's been terrible. Scouts should have seen that during the pinstripe bowl last season when he was god awful against Syracuse. He isn't the answer and i hope we draft a QB in this draft next april.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Yeah, let's just turn the other cheek and wait for everything to work itself out.

LOL

Geno was a 2nd round pick who is basically making peanuts and we have no serious longterm investment in. He still gets the rest of this season, but if he doesn't show improvement, then you have to draft another QB within the first 3 rounds to at least provide some competition going into next year. You didn't see the Panthers waste time and dick around with Jimmy Clausen for multiple seasons in the hopes that maybe he'd develop into something down the line. They gave him 10 or 12 games his rookie year, weren't overly impressed with what they saw, so they didn't hesitate to draft Cam Newton.

And I'm done making excuses for Rex. It's ridiculous how totally unprepared this team looks on a consistent basis. It's become increasingly clear that Rex is just a glorified DC. Much like Herm, the guy is way too infatuated with being adored by his players instead of kicking them in the ass and having them prepared week in and week out.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohegangreen View Post
    Although I dont agree about his Geno comment (we have no idea yet if Geno is a keeper), he is right about all the ridiculous, whiny, sky is falling nonsense going on around here
    No, it's his opinion. Not fact.

Geno fans are unbelievably moronic and quick to place all the blame on the rest of the offense.

Yes our offense sucks, we have the worst skill position players in the league and its hurting Geno's development but he is also making a ton of poor decisions and throws.

All League
    This game only serves as a reminder that the jets have no true identity at the most important position.

The search continues. ..

Sent from my LGMS659 using Tapatalk