Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Government, Technology, and Privacy: When will citizens stand up?

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetdawgg View Post
    Just what does that mean? Obama is an African American. Looks like we do have our 'act' together. Moreover he kicked Romney's ass
    If getting your act together is playing the never ending victim card, sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetdawgg View Post
    Just what does that mean? Obama is an African American. Looks like we do have our 'act' together. Moreover he kicked Romney's ass

Obama had a WHITE mother. He's a halfer. In earlier terms a "mulatto". And WHITE grandparents who directed him and helped finance him. The black part of his family- America haters.
    He won because he gives Americans FREE things. More for the takers.
    I'll say it openly: as a group, the black population in this country has a serious problem. Ill educated, unemployed, grossly crime ridden. The prison population in this country is disproportionately black for a reason. They earned it.
    A dependant sub group. Why? Because they have been subsidized and made to believe, as a group, they are incapable. It's a self fulfilling prophecy. Begun by white do gooder liberals and continued by the same.
    Affirmative action, quotas, preferences, welfare, subsidy, reparations (at least wanted).
    This doesn't mean ablack person can't make it. It takes work, just like with a person of any ethnicity. My U.S. Senator, Tim Scott, is a BLACK man. He's a Republican as well and started with NOTHING.

Quote Originally Posted by copernicus View Post
    ROFLMAO, how much "white collar" crime attributes to the economic state of our country?

Yeah, its the African Americans that should get their act together while our government "stops and frisks" like we are in Nazi Germany

Yep, there are white collar criminals. Some, like Madoff and Skilling, are in jail.
    Others, like those in teachers union, remain free to poison our children's minds.
    The unions are a principal cause for economic problems.
    You stop and frisk those who look suspicious. Sounds like good police work to me. THe same as heavying up patrols in crime neighborhoods.

Quote Originally Posted by palmetto defender View Post
    Yep, there are white collar criminals. Some, like Madoff and Skilling, are in jail.
    Others, like those in teachers union, remain free to poison our children's minds.
    The unions are a principal cause for economic problems.
    You stop and frisk those who look suspicious. Sounds like good police work to me. THe same as heavying up patrols in crime neighborhoods.
    Unions are the principal cause? Classic.

Quote Originally Posted by cr726 View Post

Unions, be they public or private have through bizarre demands put a burden on the government and companies.
    Shall we look at the Post Office and its benefit/pensions.
    Teacher unions- the reason why many municipalities are bankrupt or near to it.
    Civil service unions. Overpaid.
    Federal employees. Overpaid. With bonus programs (generated profits?) and lavish conventions. Why?
    I always exempt police and fire because they are not overly demanding and put their lives on the line.
    Companies (private unions) - Most are thugs who have been known to vandalize lke criminals on many occasions. Teamsters, dockworkers, CWA, UAW. A burden.
    But fortunately Right To Work is expanding to reduce the effects of this union cancer.
    And notice how many corporations are leaving tradition union strongholds to move to more favorable states. Check the population distribution maps and changes.

Quote Originally Posted by copernicus View Post
    ROFLMAO, how much "white collar" crime attributes to the economic state of our country?

Yeah, its the African Americans that should get their act together while our government "stops and frisks" like we are in Nazi Germany
    Nazi Germany wasn't stopping and frisking they were sending people to work camps and than exterminating them.

Stop and frisk has sent a message out that kids can't carry guns in the streets, they aren't carrying in the street and the murder rate is at an all time low. Kids can actually go to school without being afraid of being shot in school or on the way or back from school.

I'm all for getting rid of stop and frisk when we get rid of handguns availability in urban cities. Until than stop and frisk has extended civil rights unless you think random death at the hands of children gang bangers is the pursuit of happiness and personal liberty?

Go teach in inner city Chicago, they don't have Mike Bloomberg, storm trooper, making the streets safe in Chicago.

This particular inmate would put a knife in your back in a mili-second. There's a reason he was in restraints and being handled by cops in protective gear. This guy had over 30 arrests many of them armed robberies and knifepoint heists. Highly violent POS who is in restraints for a good reason.

I have no doubt people are being treated poorly in prison but this leaked footage doesn't meet the standard. This guy is being treated exactly as he deserves to be treated.

Quote Originally Posted by cr726 View Post
    They are paid by the public, their salary, health benefits and retirement. They go to the people who hire them(public officials) and demand the moon and get it. No competition. I would say they are a problem!

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetworks View Post
    Sooooo, white people don't rate in this?

Funny, I thought his mom was white. Guess that doesn't matter. Or maybe his race shouldn't matter at all.

As for the OP, please cash in your pension now and stop teaching. You're dangerous, someone with a bully-pulpit and little knowledge.
    a prime candidate for college professor. snap!

Quote Originally Posted by MnJetFan View Post
    They are paid by the public, their salary, health benefits and retirement. They go to the people who hire them(public officials) and demand the moon and get it. No competition. I would say they are a problem!
    Um no.