Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: At Disney World, b*****s!!!

Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post
    Does his shirt say dildo it???

Okay, you do not make another "altered image" again in your life. Why? Because this one can never be topped.

I did like three double takes. Had I a beverage in my mouth, a spit take would have ensued.

F**king brilliant and hysterical. LMFAO!

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=crossfire;4849522]Does his shirt say dildo it???

[/QUOTE]

RMAO!

Gotta love how a years old rant about Disney evolves into.....that.

Hall Of Fame

bwahahaha

All League

LMFAO

Dickey mouse... .Ha

Hall Of Fame
    with safe search on

go to google images and run the term gay turkey leg

looks who is there with Tom Brady and next to the guys in the Ghey Parade

Veteran
    I was in Florida last month and we decided not to go to Disney with our 5 year old. I'm sure he would have loved it but I think it would be better when he is a little older. Maybe even next year.

Has anyone stayed at one of the Disney resorts? We figured we would stay there a night or two just to have the character breakfast. Any recommendations?
    I live in Florida and stayed at a few of the resorts, I found the best to be the Animal Kingdom Lodge if you have a room with a savanna view, not cheap.
    I now stay off property as you can get all the same parl perks if you research. Marriot World is the best, Gaylord Palms Atrium View, absolutely amazing. This weekend we stayed at Hilton Orlando which was disappointing but the Hilton Bonnet Creek I here is amazing. every hotel offers shuttles to and from all parks. Expect to pay 20% more on everything staying on site, but the experience for the kids is worth it.

Things' initiative (lack of dignity?) to take that pic combined with cro's dildo skillz catapult this immediately into the pantheon of hangar lore. A living legend if you will. Like Gary Moore...errr Dr J.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by leftturn3 View Post
    I live in Florida and stayed at a few of the resorts, I found the best to be the Animal Kingdom Lodge if you have a room with a savanna view, not cheap.
    I now stay off property as you can get all the same parl perks if you research. Marriot World is the best, Gaylord Palms Atrium View, absolutely amazing. This weekend we stayed at Hilton Orlando which was disappointing but the Hilton Bonnet Creek I here is amazing. every hotel offers shuttles to and from all parks. Expect to pay 20% more on everything staying on site, but the experience for the kids is worth it.
    Left turn, indeed.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlton View Post
    Things' initiative (lack of dignity?) to take that pic combined with cro's dildo skillz catapult this immediately into the pantheon of hangar lore. A living legend if you will. Like Gary Moore...errr Dr J.
    this

those who put stuff out there like this so everyone can get a good laugh make the Hampur go

if someone here isn't known as "the (insert defect) guy", he's waiver wire material.

I always love how folks say, "Yeah, post an image of yourself. It'll be fun". Good f**king luck. I just pray Things' wife and children never see that shot. LOL.

Jets Insider VIP
    :sigh:

Nice work, cross. The shirt says "Build It," in support of the once imagined West Side Stadium. I hate you all.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post

if someone here isn't known as "the (insert defect) guy", he's waiver wire material.

LOL

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    I always love how folks say, "Yeah, post an image of yourself. It'll be fun". Good f**king luck. I just pray Things' wife and children never see that shot. LOL.
    He's going to be taking a meeting somewhere and someone will put that on the overhead as he somberly recites statistics whilst efficiently flipping through folders.

oh plez oh plez

-

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Carlton View Post
    LOL
    CHeck his status.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    He's going to be taking a meeting somewhere and someone will put that on the overhead as he somberly recites statistics whilst efficiently flipping through folders.

oh plez oh plez

-
    All the good meetings are taken.

oh plez oh plez

-
    If this ever happens, please don't tell me. I would wind up in an insane asylum from the combination laughter/douche chill jag which would, until death, become my life.

CHeck his status.

LOL!

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    I just pray Things' wife and children never see that shot.

CHeck his status.

Ahh yes. Bombay video coming. JK feeling too lazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    LOL! We should start a fund to help those kids through the decades of psychoanalysis Things' participation in the Hampur will cause them.

"I hate you, Daddy!! My friend's roommate said you're a finocchio who prances around in a red dressing gown. No wonder Mommy left you for that Negro police officer who always wears that number 32 Jet jersey.".