Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Silver Linings PLaybook

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

Silver Linings PLaybook

??? I dont get it, why would he not care that she so blatantly lied/manipulated him.

Help me out here, I just dont get it.

Jennifer Lawrence is hot though.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    horrible movie.

Mentail illness can be cured by dancing together.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Spoilers dude. A f uck it I don't really care.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    horrible movie.

You're saying that it can't?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I liked the movie. I thought Cooper was great in it, he can actually act.

That is a good question. I think he just realized that she loved him for what he was and that his ex-wife was a b!tch that cheated on him and wanted him to conform.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    horrible movie.

I thought it was good. what lead you to believe that he was cured? Obviously his father wasn't.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    I liked the movie. I thought Cooper was great in it, he can actually act.

That is a good question. I think he just realized that she loved him for what he was and that his ex-wife was a b!tch that cheated on him and wanted him to conform.
    I thought it was pretty good up until the last 20 minutes when I seriously was like wtf. Just blew my mind how ****ed up Tiffany was to do that, and it was even more ****ed up that he didn't care. You do make a good point though...maybe he saw that she loved him despite playing him like an idiot as the "silver lining"...awww isn't that sweet lol.

One more observation...Cooper was good but he totally came off to me as Charlie from its always sunny.

One more observation... How come hot ass sluts don't randomly start popping up next to me when I go running?
    Last edited by Ruby2; 03-24-2013 at 09:09 AM.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby2 View Post
    One more observation... How come hot ass sluts don't randomly start popping up next to me when I go running?
    This

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I thought it was pretty good up until the last 20 minutes when I seriously was like wtf. Just blew my mind how ****ed up Tiffany was to do that, and it was even more ****ed up that he didn't care. You do make a good point though...maybe he saw that she loved him despite playing him like an idiot as the "silver lining"...awww isn't that sweet lol.

One more observation...Cooper was good but he totally came off to me as Charlie from its always sunny.

Because they are both fked up people and he accepted it.

It's called progress.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    Spoilers dude. A f uck it I don't really care.
    COMMON! Fake a little outage.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Last observation:

This movie totally reminded me of Buffalo 66. The family was the same, replace the Iggles with the Bills, featured the same kind of main guy and also a slutty hot chick (Christina Ricci) who is attracted to a crazy person for no apparent reason.

A little weirder than SLP, but definitely entertaining. It was on Netflix a while back.

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think we should look to thebigragu for an explanation for he is wise in the way of relationships.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't get the movie. It's a rom com with semi-serious undertone just cuz of the way it's marketed and Deniro is in it in his worst performance ever. Jennifer Lawrence is the most overrated female in Hollywood today or possibly ever. Ok body with zero favce and horrible stuckup personality. Julia Stiles was way hotter in this movie but ofcourse she's not a Hunger Games person so the hype machine doesn't care.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by detjetsfan View Post
    Don't get the movie. It's a rom com with semi-serious undertone just cuz of the way it's marketed and Deniro is in it in his worst performance ever. Jennifer Lawrence is the most overrated female in Hollywood today or possibly ever. Ok body with zero favce and horrible stuckup personality. Julia Stiles was way hotter in this movie but ofcourse she's not a Hunger Games person so the hype machine doesn't care.
    Holy **** I almost forgot about Julia Stiles. She has gotten hotter with age.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    I think we should look to thebigragu for an explanation for he is wise in the way of relationships.
    Is there anal or a prison cell romance in the movie?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Last observation:

This movie totally reminded me of Buffalo 66. The family was the same, replace the Iggles with the Bills, featured the same kind of main guy and also a slutty hot chick (Christina Ricci) who is attracted to a crazy person for no apparent reason.

A little weirder than SLP, but definitely entertaining. It was on Netflix a while back.
    Ehh.. I see some coincidences but nothing more than that. First off Bradley Cooper is a good looking guy and he wasn't nearly the same type of neurosis as the character from Buffalo 66. Ricci was hot and slutty though. So that's somewhat of a similarity.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Post Thanks / Like
    Have you been running in a garbage bag? You should try it and see what happens - perhaps you'll score some copycat sluttage.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crasherino View Post
    Have you been running in a garbage bag? You should try it and see what happens - perhaps you'll score some copycat sluttage.
    And throw on a Bradley Cooper mask, whilst you're at it.

My wife would jump out of a speeding car to have a go at Cooper.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Didn't watch the movie ... Thanks for all the spoilers

But this made me LAWL !

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gata View Post
    Didn't watch the movie ... Thanks for all the spoilers

But this made me LAWL !
    Sorry for the spoilers... I figured I was so late seeing it that everyone here who wanted to see it allready had, my bad.