Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: woody johnson promotes wwe wrestling/wrestlemania.

Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    when i start seeing woody johnson promote other events at metlife then i will admit im wrong until then hes a clown.
    Honest question - have you bothered to pay attention to whether Dolphins ownership promotes lots of other live events that happen at their stadium? Because that's where Wrestlemania was in 2012.

Have you bothered to pay attention to whether Saints' ownership promotes lots of other live events that happen at the Superdome? Because there's where Wrestlemania will be held in 2014. If you're going to complain about Woody, at least have reference to how other NFL owners in similarly situated circumstances acted.

As I said, your opinion on the actual event is your own and you're entitled to it. But to act as if the event isn't a big deal, and one that doesn't deserve more promotion and ownership attention than other events at Metlife stadium, is just ignoring basic facts of this particular situation.

Quote Originally Posted by unchartedm0nkey View Post
    Honest question - have you bothered to pay attention to whether Dolphins ownership promotes lots of other live events that happen at their stadium? Because that's where Wrestlemania was in 2012.

Have you bothered to pay attention to whether Saints' ownership promotes lots of other live events that happen at the Superdome? Because there's where Wrestlemania will be held in 2014. If you're going to complain about Woody, at least have reference to how other NFL owners in similarly situated circumstances acted.

As I said, your opinion on the actual event is your own and you're entitled to it. But to act as if the event isn't a big deal, and one that doesn't deserve more promotion and ownership attention than other events at Metlife stadium, is just ignoring basic facts of this particular situation.
    i dont care what other owners do i only care about what woody johnson does all while he fails to deliver a winning product on the field here.

Jets Insider VIP
    im not gmc and arent you disappointed i havent killed myself yet?
    Nope, never would wish death on anyone, even someone as stupid as you. I am disappointed that you still post here, but it does provide slight entertainment.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruby2 View Post
    Nope, never would wish death on anyone, even someone as stupid as you. I am disappointed that you still post here, but it does provide slight entertainment.
    in my opinion you should be banned for what you post here. i treat what you post as comedy myself.

i dont care what other owners do i only care about what woody johnson does all while he fails to deliver a winning product on the field here.
    What exactly does putting a winning product on the football field have to do with the promotion of events, specifically one of the biggest live events of the year at the stadium? If anything, for complainers like you it should make you happy because then you can fall back on "Well if the event does well maybe it'll put more money in Woody's pocket to spend on the team"

I'm sure that spending a couple hours promoting Wrestlemania though has played a big factor in the Jets and Revis' inability to reach an agreement on a new contract

Jets Insider VIP
    in my opinion you should be banned for what you post here. i treat what you post as comedy myself.
    Cool, keep on thinking that, it aint gonna happen.

Notice how no one else on here has a problem with me, just you?

Notice how everyone attacks your threads?

For the billionth time, its not us, its you.

Quote Originally Posted by unchartedm0nkey View Post
    What exactly does putting a winning product on the football field have to do with the promotion of events, specifically one of the biggest live events of the year at the stadium? If anything, for complainers like you it should make you happy because then you can fall back on "Well if the event does well maybe it'll put more money in Woody's pocket to spend on the team"

I'm sure that spending a couple hours promoting Wrestlemania though has played a big factor in the Jets and Revis' inability to reach an agreement on a new contract
    its the entire image he portrays. hes only concerned about woody johnson and can careless about you and me the fans of the nyjets.

Jets Insider VIP
    its the entire image he portrays. hes only concerned about woody johnson and can careless about you and me the fans of the nyjets.
    You have no evidence to back any of that up, lol.

Cool, keep on thinking that, it aint gonna happen.

Notice how no one else on here has a problem with me, just you?

Notice how everyone attacks your threads?

For the billionth time, its not us, its you.
    you told me to kill myself. says an awful lot about you. in real life you must be one stand up guy im sure you have more friends than you know what to do with.

my opinions are what they are. we havent won a super bowl since 1969 then again people like you probably enjoy that.

Jets Insider VIP
    you told me to kill myself. says an awful lot about you. in real life you must be one stand up guy im sure you have more friends than you know what to do with.

my opinions are what they are. we havent won a super bowl since 1969 then again people like you probably enjoy that.
    Clearly I don't want you to kill yourself, relax doofus.

The second part of your post makes no sense. Just because I don't cry at everything Woody does that doesn't mean I enjoy not winning. What kind of ass backwards GMC logic is that?

I have said it before many times in instances like these, there are plenty of legit things to complain about the Jets, this is not one of them.
    Last edited by Ruby2; 03-24-2013 at 04:15 PM.

Clearly I don't want you to kill yourself, relax doofus.

The second part of your makes no sense.
    clearly i dont care what you think.

guys like you are a dime a dozen internet tough guys, in real life they run from confrontation they usually instigate.

until woody johnson stops the circus like atmosphere around here i will offer up my opinion on him. the wwe is a circus and woody fits right in.

Jets Insider VIP
    clearly i dont care what you think.

guys like you are a dime a dozen internet tough guys, in real life they run from confrontation they usually instigate.

until woody johnson stops the circus like atmosphere around here i will offer up my opinion on him. the wwe is a circus and woody fits right in.
    Clearly you do...hence all the whining that I am in violation of the TOS, cries that you are not GMC, etc etc.

And you are free to offer up you "opinion" of him. I put "opinion" in quotes because it is hard to give validity to the opinion of a person with serious mental deficiencies such as yourself.

And just as you are free to offer your opinion, we are free to call you out for the lunacy of said opinions. Maybe if you weren't so obnoxiously stupid, the way I and others express our thoughts would be nicer, but until that day I guess you will just have to deal with it.

Clearly you do...hence all the whining that I am in violation of the TOS, cries that you are not GMC, etc etc.

And you are free to offer up you "opinion" of him. I put "opinion" in quotes because it is hard to give validity to the opinion of a person with serious mental deficiencies such as yourself.

And just as you are free to offer your opinion, we are free to call you out for the lunacy of said opinions. Maybe if you weren't so obnoxiously stupid, the way I and others express our thoughts would be nicer, but until that day I guess you will just have to deal with it.
    you broke the rules and continue to do so all without recourse here.

you attacked me personally for my opinions of woody johnson promoting the wwe.

Jets Insider VIP
    you broke the rules and continue to do so all without recourse here.

you attacked me personally for my opinions of woody johnson promoting the wwe.
    Why don't you cry about it a little more

Quote Originally Posted by copernicus View Post
    Embarrassment.

Connecting yourself to a fake sport that has so much corruption, steroid use, other drug abuse, and suicide is a sad excuse.

All for the sake of profit.

How pathetic.......
    What's pathetic is you posting once in this thread, then leaving to go back to hiding under the rock you slithered out from.....

does he promote everything held at the stadium? i dont remember seeing him wearing a cowboy hat for the kenny chesney concert or riding a bmx bike for that event.

this just exploits his fake ass in it for the money more.

Why don't you cry about it a little more
    im not crying i just want jetsinsider justice to be served.

you broke the rules not me.

All Pro
    DUMP

but in a new, special one

the copernike landfill

sponsored by gmc, natch

Worse. Thread. Ever.

WTE

If I had the billions that Woody Johnson has why in the world would I connect myself to a fake sport that thrives on steroid use and has been connected to some pretty evil stuff including blackmail and suicide.

Especially knowing that Woody Johnson's own daughter lost her life at the hands of abusing drugs.

If it were me, it would bother me to the core knowing that I was promoting a fake sport that has such a strong connection to the way my daughter passed.

Woody Johnson has no morals whatsoever