Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: woody johnson promotes wwe wrestling/wrestlemania.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by copernicus View Post
    If I had the billions that Woody Johnson has why in the world would I connect myself to a fake sport that thrives on steroid use and has been connected to some pretty evil stuff including blackmail and suicide.

Especially knowing that Woody Johnson's own daughter lost her life at the hands of abusing drugs.

If it were me, it would bother me to the core knowing that I was promoting a fake sport that has such a strong connection to the way my daughter passed.

Woody Johnson has no morals whatsoever
    exactly. better be careful ruby2 will start a poll about you next.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    If I had the billions that Woody Johnson has why in the world would I connect myself to a fake sport that thrives on steroid use and has been connected to some pretty evil stuff including blackmail and suicide.

Especially knowing that Woody Johnson's own daughter lost her life at the hands of abusing drugs.

If it were me, it would bother me to the core knowing that I was promoting a fake sport that has such a strong connection to the way my daughter passed.

You're a sick ****. You obviously despise Woody Johnson the Jets, and everything related to them - but at least get your reasons straight and stop throwing around libelous lies.
    Johnson & Johnson heiress Casey Johnson died of natural causes related to diabetes, according to the Los Angeles County coroner, CNN reports.
    Johnson, who was found dead on January 4 at age 30, was killed by diabetic ketoacidosis, a complication of untreated diabetes. She was best known as reality star Tila Tequila’s fiance, and for her friendships with other wealthy Hollywood progeny like the Hilton sisters and Nicole Richie. Her father, Woody Johnson, also owns the professional football team the New York Jets.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Testaverde's Niece View Post
    You're a sick ****. You obviously despise Woody Johnson the Jets, and everything related to them - but at least get your reasons straight and stop throwing around libelous lies.
    Cop has ****ing lost it...

It's beyond unreadable, he really is sick in the head.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    Cop has ****ing lost it...

It's beyond unreadable, he really is sick in the head.
    And he's a teacher??

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like

Dude, what the phuck is wrong with you? Seriously, get a grip and think about what you're saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Testaverde's Niece View Post
    Thank you for setting him straight. Don't think it will make a difference, but at least the facts are staring him in the face.

Can't believe this guy is a teacher.

No. Scratch that. Given my experience with the DoE, I actually can.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    agree thats why i posted it. hes a fraud owner.
    Apparently not a big enough of a fraud to get the pansy fans who don't understand what they're doing to jump ship to another team that would die to be able to do with Mara and Johnson can do in this market.

That it embarrasses a fan because the owner of the stadium is trying to utilize the field in other ways bothers them is retarded.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    its the new york jets owner woody johnson promoting fake ass wrestling. he is the owner of the ny football team new york jets in case you forgot. some of us want to discuss this. look at how foolish he looks holding up that belt.

would leon hess ever do this? hell no
    And you attach yourself with NIKE, a company that has been criticized for it's use of low cost, child labor practices and for promoting $150 sneakers to poor inner city youth.

That makes you a low life ba$tard too?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Nut View Post
    And you attach yourself with NIKE, a company that has been criticized for it's use of low cost, child labor practices and for promoting $150 sneakers to poor inner city youth.

That makes you a low life ba$tard too?
    In Greek mythology, Nike (Greek: Νίκη, "Victory", pronounced [nǐːkɛː]) was a goddess who personified victory.

wwe is a circus why should i be surprised or angry woody johnson associates himself with them. what was i thinking.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    In Greek mythology, Nike (Greek: Νίκη, "Victory", pronounced [nǐːkɛː]) was a goddess who personified victory.

wwe is a circus why should i be surprised or angry woody johnson associates himself with them. what was i thinking.
    Too bad, it's also the name of the company.

Thinking had nothing to do with it. That you actually believe Woody or Mara or Tish would have anything to do with WWE other than to lease the stadium to them is goofy. That you should feel anger over the lease or believe that Woody, Mara and Tish are now associated with them is ridiculous.

Will you fun to the board and sing their praises when band you like plays the stadium? Nope, because it doesn't fit the mindless agenda.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Nut View Post
    Too bad, it's also the name of the company.

Thinking had nothing to do with it. That you actually believe Woody or Mara or Tish would have anything to do with WWE other than to lease the stadium to them is goofy. That you should feel anger over the lease or believe that Woody, Mara and Tish are now associated with them is ridiculous.

Will you fun to the board and sing their praises when band you like plays the stadium? Nope, because it doesn't fit the mindless agenda.
    whatever you think fine by me.

thats the problem i dont see unless i missed it woody promoting any other events at the stadium. how about you?

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    whatever you think fine by me.

thats the problem i dont see unless i missed it woody promoting any other events at the stadium. how about you?
    The Super Bowl, soccer, Bon Jovi, Bruce, U2, Floyd, college football etc. You missed quite a lot. This is stupid, cherry pick your cause and whine, we get it.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've taken ****z better then this thread...

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    im not crying i just want jetsinsider justice to be served.

you broke the rules not me.
    For those keeping score

Nike: +1

Ruby2: Minus eleventy billion (in the words of Super Newbs)

Practice Squad
    Oswego County, Upstate NY, USA with my wife and family.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Embarrassment.

Connecting yourself to a fake sport that has so much corruption, steroid use, other drug abuse, and suicide is a sad excuse.

All for the sake of profit.

How pathetic.......
    Do you go to movies and yell "FAKE! FAKE! FAKE!" all the time?

Do you watch a TV show and say, "How can you watch this, its not real!"

Pro Wrestling stopped pretending to be a real sport some time in the 1990s. It's wink and nod entertainment. A sports soap opera with stuntmen that can act. Yet, some people keep yelling that it's unwatchable because its scripted, plotted, and matches are pre-determined. Same as a movie or TV show. WWE traditionally gets the highest rated cable audiences, social media numbers, and packed stadiums. Do you think all those people think that it's real? Maybe the little kids - which is half the fun - and that's about it.

And many would say they rig the "real" sports as well. NBA Playoffs is probably the worst, but there has been fix jobs in every sport. At least the "wrestlers" know. Problem is, the players don't know it in other sports.

Woody Johnson has no morals whatsoever.
    Wow. Just... wow. OK... a teacher. Man. Clearly, not a very rational or intellectually honest argument there, I'm out of this one. Just... wow.
    Last edited by ChrisChrusher#40; 03-26-2013 at 01:38 AM.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Woody Johnson is inept.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Embarrassment.

Connecting yourself to a fake sport that has so much corruption, steroid use, other drug abuse, and suicide is a sad excuse.

How pathetic.......
    Hopefully this is sarcastic because otherwise it's patently ridiculous.

Do you know how many pro sports stadiums and arenas WWE performs in? You're essentially calling every professional team in North America an embarrassment.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    #WWE joining with Mayor Bloomberg, Gov. Christie to launch "Superstars for Sandy relief." | t.co/chTZjUflx5 #WrestleMania

What an embarrassment......

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    How this thread hasn't been locked yet is beyond me.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Embarrassment.

How pathetic.......
    I can understand why you might feel upset about this. But in all seriousness, I have just one question for you.

What are you going to do?

Whaaaaatccccchaaaaaa Gonnnnaaa Dooooo! BRUUUUUUUTHAAAAHHHH!!!
    When the 24 inch pythons and Hulkamania runs wild on you!!!!!!!!!
    And if you aint down with that we got two words for you.................SUCK IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    when i start seeing woody johnson promote other events at metlife then i will admit im wrong until then hes a clown.
    Can you admit that you're wrong on this issue? Johnson promotted the Bon Jovi concert at Metlife

http://www.metlifestadium.com/3_home_releases.php?id=10

He's also promoted other events because he OWNS the stadium.

Of course, you can still think Johnson is a clown for other reasons. But on this issue your criticism of him is absurd.