Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: woody johnson promotes wwe wrestling/wrestlemania.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby2 View Post
    I don't know if you care or not but you certainly cry like a little ***** nonstop when people call you out for your stupid ****. And btw I discussed the topic at hand but because you are about as smart as a newborn infant ill give you a recap.... No one with half a brain cares, it's a non story, and you are dumber than a caveman. Eat **** and die.
    /thread

By all means go ahead and start a poll on who is a more valuable member here. lol ur a fukn idiot. You are the most despised piece of **** to ever post on here. Calling you a dumbass isn't trolling its stating a fact. Kill yourself.
    kill myself?

thats a real intelligent of a comeback on a woody johnson debate/discussion.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    kill myself?

thats a real intelligent of a comeback on a woody johnson debate/discussion.
    Well you don't have to take it that far. Just stop posting stupid crap. I think that's a fair compromise.

I don't know if you care or not but you certainly cry like a little ***** nonstop when people call you out for your stupid ****. And btw I discussed the topic at hand but because you are about as smart as a newborn infant ill give you a recap.... No one with half a brain cares, it's a non story, and you are dumber than a caveman. Eat **** and die.
    i exposed a news story about woody johnson and the wwe and offered my opinions.

you personally attacking and trolling is against the tos. others are banned for less.

sorry we disagree but you are at a level i choose not to be on or associate with.

Rookie
    **personal attack** jack............

start a poll lol lmfao who cares? do you really think i care?

discuss woody johnson and him promoting the wwe or shut the hell up already.
    Woody and Mara are helping to promote a billion dollar worldwide event taking place in their stadium. It's a good business move. Anyone who complains about this is simply complaining just for the sake of complaining. And said complainers need to change their tampons and shut up. End discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Led Halen View Post
    Woody and Mara are helping to promote a billion dollar worldwide event taking place in their stadium. It's a good business move. Anyone who complains about this is simply complaining just for the sake of complaining. And said complainers need to change their tampons and shut up. End discussion
    did woody promote the chesney concert or the bmx bike event? i dont remember seeing it. correct me if im wrong. instead he chooses to promote fake wrestling. says alot about woody johnson and anyone who supports him.

All Pro
    i exposed a news story about woody johnson and the wwe and offered my opinions.

you personally attacking and trolling is against the tos. others are banned for less.

sorry we disagree but you are at a level i choose not to be on or associate with.
    Somehow this is reprehensible on Woody's part because his team sucks, but acceptable for Mara because he has delivered Super Bowls. This is illogical: your specialy.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Testaverde's Niece View Post
    Somehow this is reprehensible on Woody's part because his team sucks, but acceptable for Mara because he has delivered Super Bowls. This is illogical: your specialy.
    mara has delivered for the giants fans. meanwhile woody hasnt and seems to be putting his energy into everything else but the nyjets. my opinion.

Of course he is promoting it. I can only imagine how much the they make off of it. Out side of the SB your talking one of the most expensive gates of the year. Floor seats are like 3k a piece. It is 2k to 1k to sit in the field. lol

Quote Originally Posted by copernicus View Post
    Embarrassment.

Connecting yourself to a fake sport that has so much corruption, steroid use, other drug abuse, and suicide is a sad excuse.

All for the sake of profit.

How pathetic.......
    Because football has none of these as well...

did woody promote the chesney concert or the bmx bike event? i dont remember seeing it. correct me if im wrong. instead he chooses to promote fake wrestling. says alot about woody johnson and anyone who supports him.
    Yeah promoting the most watched PPV event every year. How dare he. lol OMG people

Quote Originally Posted by Led Halen View Post
    Woody and Mara are helping to promote a billion dollar worldwide event taking place in their stadium. It's a good business move.

On the surface after seeing the picture and not reading the piece I was wondering WTF? but....

I can't agree with you more and you beat me to it....I'd also add further that it's always good practice to "network" to draw attention to a product be it the WWE or Metlife stadium itself.

All League
    Wow, we have a few whiny b*tch about anything babies on this site.

Quote Originally Posted by copernicus View Post
    Embarrassment.

Connecting yourself to a fake sport that has so much corruption, steroid use, other drug abuse, and suicide is a sad excuse.

All for the sake of profit.

How pathetic.......
    So its just as much as an embarrassment to the hundreds of arenas around the country that either sellout or come pretty close to selling out WWE live events on a weekly basis? Don't sit there and act as if Metlife stadium is the only forum that hosts the WWE. What a joke of a post.

Quote Originally Posted by JetBidi View Post
    you're right because things are so good with the nyjets. we have an owner who has created a circus/wwe like atmosphere here so why not add insult to injury. who cares about football and winning games its all about woody selling seats and pls at metlife and those seats include the wwe.

whats next woody and rex in the ring vs the somoans.

He co-owns the stadium in which the most watched pay-per-view event of the year is taking place. Whether you watch it or not, and your opinion on wrestling, is irrelevant. Fact is this is one of the biggest live events of the year, of any business, being held at the stadium co-owned by the owner of our favorite football team. This is much, much different than a Chesney concert or BMX bike event.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by JetBidi View Post
    +1

Yeah we do, some people will argue about anything and can't admit when they are wrong.

Gotta love it, the off season that is!

Quote Originally Posted by HuntinJet View Post
    +1

Yeah we do, some people will argue about anything and can't admit when they are wrong.

Gotta love it, the off season that is!
    when i start seeing woody johnson promote other events at metlife then i will admit im wrong until then hes a clown.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by unchartedm0nkey View Post
    He co-owns the stadium in which the most watched pay-per-view event of the year is taking place. Whether you watch it or not, and your opinion on wrestling, is irrelevant. Fact is this is one of the biggest live events of the year, of any business, being held at the stadium co-owned by the owner of our favorite football team. This is much, much different than a Chesney concert or BMX bike event.
    /Thread

Unfortunately GMC is too brain dead to understand any of this.

/Thread

Unfortunately GMC is too brain dead to understand any of this.
    im not gmc and arent you disappointed i havent killed myself yet?