Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AFC South away game

Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    Regardless..come to Charlotte. It'll be a blast.

If we have enough, we can get together Saturday night downtown.

We will have a HUGE tailgate and Ill probably get JI group photo to post.
    There's a huge group of Charlotte Jet fans who get together at a bar down there for all the Jet games. I have a buddy who's in it and said they had a tailgate for the Preseason game a few years ago (remember when Ducasse tried to get Sanchez killed?) and the tailgate had a good 50-60 people in it.

I'm really hoping that the Charlotte dates work out for me as I'd love to come down for that game.

Schluberator & Gadfly
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    The wife is mad at him again??
    He said he's got family that will take up residence that weekend. So much for the "Brotherhood of CPA's".

Schluberator & Gadfly
    Quote Originally Posted by 124 View Post
    There's a huge group of Charlotte Jet fans who get together at a bar down there for all the Jet games. I have a buddy who's in it and said they had a tailgate for the Preseason game a few years ago (remember when Ducasse tried to get Sanchez killed?) and the tailgate had a good 50-60 people in it.

I'm really hoping that the Charlotte dates work out for me as I'd love to come down for that game.
    Ditto.

Quote Originally Posted by chesapeakejet View Post
    Ditto.
    Everywhere I read in Jet message board land it seems like a lot of people are hoping to make that road trip happen. Could be a green-out in downtown Charlotte on Saturday and Sunday.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by 124 View Post

I run that club with my buddy Scott. www. charlottejetsfans.com

This was the pre season tailgate from 2010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IecgZ6rq9hc