Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 25

Thread: AFC South away game

  1. #1
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    15,118
    Post Thanks / Like

    Question AFC South away game

    We should probably know who this is by now. Anyone have the info? Just some premature travel planning on a Monday.

  2. #2
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    SoFla
    Posts
    17,982
    Post Thanks / Like
    How should we know this? The schedule isn't announced until late April.

  3. #3
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    E'Ville
    Posts
    1,241
    Post Thanks / Like
    It should be Carolina/Atlanta considering we hosted them in 2009. That is, of course, unless the NFL decides to change things up like they did last year with Arizona/Seattle.

  4. #4
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    18,353
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JumbalayaJet View Post
    We should probably know who this is by now. Anyone have the info? Just some premature travel planning on a Monday.
    Regardless..come to Charlotte. It'll be a blast.

    If we have enough, we can get together Saturday night downtown.


    We will have a HUGE tailgate and Ill probably get JI group photo to post.

  5. #5
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    6,110
    Post Thanks / Like
    parents live in Raleigh ... might have to fly to RDU and out of Charlotte =)

  6. #6
    Schluberator & Gadfly
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    26,098
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    Regardless..come to Charlotte. It'll be a blast.

    If we have enough, we can get together Saturday night downtown.


    We will have a HUGE tailgate and Ill probably get JI group photo to post.
    Yeah, but your couch is already spoken for.

  7. #7
    Hall Of Fame
    Founding JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    10,166
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've got my 3 road games figured Tom Miami,Nasville again & Balt. so far let me no if your in for nashville Tom . when the NFL releases those dates around Tax-day.

  8. #8
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    18,353
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by joiseyjet View Post
    I've got my 3 road games figured Tom Miami,Nasville again & Balt. so far let me no if your in for nashville Tom . when the NFL releases those dates around Tax-day.
    How was Nashville last year? Considering Monday and all and our poor record. I went in 2008 (Favre) and had a blast.

    If its not so close to the panther game, I'll probably go. Saturday nite in nashville was awesome. Half the town was in Jets jerseys in the clubs.

  9. #9
    Hall Of Fame
    Founding JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    10,166
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    How was Nashville last year? Considering Monday and all and our poor record. I went in 2008 (Favre) and had a blast.

    If its not so close to the panther game, I'll probably go. Saturday nite in nashville was awesome. Half the town was in Jets jerseys in the clubs.
    Nashville Is Always A Blast, & Even Though We Had Our Share Of JET Fans Showing Their Colors ,Not As Many As In Previous Road Trips There.

  10. #10
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    15,118
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by joiseyjet View Post
    I've got my 3 road games figured Tom Miami,Nasville again & Balt. so far let me no if your in for nashville Tom . when the NFL releases those dates around Tax-day.
    Hoping either Cincy or Tenn is 10/13 after the 10/10 RU @ Louisville game. Makes for a nice trip with Keeneland and bourbon distillery tour mixed in.
    Per fbschedules.com we are at Atl, Cincy, Tenn, Balti, Carolina.

  11. #11
    Hall Of Fame
    Founding JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    10,166
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JumbalayaJet View Post
    Hoping either Cincy or Tenn is 10/13 after the 10/10 RU @ Louisville game. Makes for a nice trip with Keeneland and bourbon distillery tour mixed in.
    Per fbschedules.com we are at Atl, Cincy, Tenn, Balti, Carolina.
    I Was Hoping For Nashville The Weekend Of 9/22 Talor Swift Is Playing In Nash. On 9/19 &9/21 With The JET Game Would Be A Great Weekend.

  12. #12
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Charleston, SC
    Posts
    12,320
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by joiseyjet View Post
    I Was Hoping For Nashville The Weekend Of 9/22 Talor Swift Is Playing In Nash. On 9/19 &9/21 With The JET Game Would Be A Great Weekend.
    any weekend in Nashville is a great weekend

  13. #13
    Hall Of Fame
    Founding JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    10,166
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JonEJet View Post
    any weekend in Nashville is a great weekend
    Agreed Jon E JET, But The TAylor Swift Show Would Be A Bonus.

  14. #14
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Franklin, TN
    Posts
    1,373
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by joiseyjet View Post
    Agreed Jon E JET, But The TAylor Swift Show Would Be A Bonus.
    Dude, are you serious with the Taylor Swift stuff?

  15. #15
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    15,118
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennessee_Jet View Post
    Dude, are you serious with the Taylor Swift stuff?
    I think she's great to look at but don't think I'd watch a whole show.

  16. #16
    Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Atlanta via NJ
    Posts
    8,015
    Post Thanks / Like
    There's a good group of us who meet up for the games down here in the ATL ... If a road trip were to happen I'm sure a bunch of us would get involved as well







    Ljr

  17. #17
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    SoFla
    Posts
    17,982
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by joiseyjet View Post
    Agreed Jon E JET, But The TAylor Swift Show Would Be A Bonus.
    Pause.

  18. #18
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    16,593
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennessee_Jet View Post
    Dude, are you serious with the Taylor Swift stuff?
    ROFLMAO


  19. #19
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Naples FL
    Posts
    42,999
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by chesapeakejet View Post
    Yeah, but your couch is already spoken for.
    The wife is mad at him again??

  20. #20
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    8,385
    Post Thanks / Like
    All the opponents and where they'll be played has been set since December.

    Dates/times are the only things left to determine and that happens three weeks and 10 hours from today.

    2013 road games: AFC East, @ Carolina, @ Atlanta, @ Tennessee, @ Cincinnati and @ Baltimore.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us