Thread: What to do with an amazon gift card

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

What to do with an amazon gift card

Okay guys, I'm in an awful predicament.

You see, I have this $75 dollar gift card to amazon and am stuck on what to get. What is the best deal? What is most useful? THERE IS TOO MUCH DAMN stuff on amazon.

So I figured I'd ask my ji brethren to help guide me to spending this baby. I also can add more if it goes over 75 and is worth it.

Btw, im a metrosexual athletic 21 yr old So keep that in mind when giving advice on what to get.

pps if anyone can give me 50 cash for the gift card that could also help, but please know you are giving that money straight to drugs

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CTJetFan92 View Post

You see, I have this $75 dollar gift card to amazon and am stuck on what to get. What is the best deal? What is most useful? THERE IS TOO MUCH DAMN stuff on amazon.

So I figured I'd ask my ji brethren to help guide me to spending this baby. I also can add more if it goes over 75 and is worth it.

Btw, im a metrosexual athletic 21 yr old So keep that in mind when giving advice on what to get.

pps if anyone can give me 50 cash for the gift card that could also help, but please know you are giving that money straight to drugs

This site is pretty good for buying/selling gift cards: http://www.giftcardgranny.com/

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by eric1520 View Post
    This site is pretty good for buying/selling gift cards: http://www.giftcardgranny.com/
    The drug reference was supposed to be a joke. I want to just buy something with it but im stuck because i dont want anything in particular so i need guidance on whats a good deal out there. amazon only

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like

Having one of those is a blessing and a curse. I took me forever to figure out what I wanted to spend mine on, I literally had it in my wallet for 6 months because I couldn't make a decision.

You could get more Jets gear, it should be dirt cheap around this time of year, clearance and what not.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    $75 is an awkward amount. Large enough where you feel like you should get something cool but not enough to get something you really want.

I'd hold onto it and use it to buy a gift for someone. Maybe Mother's or Father's Day.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    The computer accoustucs 30 buck speakers are the best 30 you cAn spend.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

I like where your heads at!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    The drug reference was supposed to be a joke. I want to just buy something with it but im stuck because i dont want anything in particular so i need guidance on whats a good deal out there. amazon only
    I feel like I don't even know you anymore.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by brady's a catcher View Post
    I like where your heads at!
    if you like music buy cds amazon will also put a digital copy in the the cloud for your mp3 player

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kleckoman View Post
    if you like music buy cds amazon will also put a digital copy in the the cloud for your mp3 player
    Don't boss me!

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like

I buy JETS merchandise all the time on Amazon.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why is this a hard decision? As you said, Amazon sells almost everything. I buy everything fromthem,... flea collars for the cat, PS3 games, movie rentals. Dry aged prime beef. Gifts for anyone. The last thing I bought there was a remote control helicopter to use in the greatroom (highest ceilings in the house)

What are you into? Buy one of those.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    there are worse things than having to buy an amazon: it could have been an aztec or inca gift card and then you'd be screwed

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Amazon Prime runs about $75 a year (I think), it gives you free shipping on all Amazon orders and also allows you to watch some free movies and TV shows kinda similar to Netflix.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by gunnails View Post
    Amazon Prime runs about $75 a year (I think), it gives you free shipping on all Amazon orders and also allows you to watch some free movies and TV shows kinda similar to Netflix.
    He can't figure out how to solve this 'awful predicament' on what stuff to buy with a measly $75 gift card, and you want him to blow the whole shebang on a Prime membership which grants him free shipping on even MORE stuff? Why, do you want to make his head explode!?!?!

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    He can't figure out how to solve this 'awful predicament' on what stuff to buy with a measly $75 gift card, and you want him to blow the whole shebang on a Prime membership which grants him free shipping on even MORE stuff? Why, do you want to make his head explode!?!?!
    ================================================== ====

It's cheaper then Netflix, and it's Yastrzemzki.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by gunnails View Post
    ================================================== ====

It's cheaper then Netflix, and it's Yastrzemzki.
    I was a prime member for a year and liked it. But it soon became obvious that many things which came with free 2 day Prime shipping actually cost more than the same item with free reg.shipping. Plus the streaming stopped working properly on Android devices running jelly bean and higher so it lost some of it's sizzle to me.

And don't tell me. Tell Uncle Guido.

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Re gift it, to someone that doesn't expect it, when did metrosexual become a positive thing, must be a metrosexual thing.

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just saw you are up by my sister, do an act of kindness indirectly to SHES.