Thread: Football Gameplan's Inside the War Room - Jets

Football Gameplan's Inside the War Room - Jets

Inside the War Room - Jets

Good morning Jets fans! Here's my Inside the War Room preview for you guys

Enjoy!

Em

Thanks for posting this.

I would love this draft overall, but I don't follow college football all that close, I know Montee Ball was a great back at Wisconsin, but how well does he do as a pass catcher out of the backfield?

Does he fit the WCO?

All Pro
    Thanks for posting!

Can't complain if they actually land 4 opening day starters with the 1st 4 picks! Throw in a #13 for Revis and maybe they grab Warmack. 5 opening day starters would be a haul.

As always very well done. I believe Ball will fall a rd later and I am surprised that you did not go safety in the 2nd over a rb.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

I like this draft. You probably made this video before we signed Michael Goodson. Since we have three capable backs, I would substitute DeAndre Hopkins - WR (Clemson) for Montee Ball and maybe take another back in the later rounds.

Nice job.

Thanks Gang! I appreciate that! I'm willing to give Ryan the benefit of the doubt with his pressure packages to mask any issue with the secondary...as far Montee Ball, dude is everything you'd want in a RB. Goodson is more of a special teams guy plus he has a severe case of fumblitis

Practice Squad
    emdiggy always does a great job.

All League
    I like this draft but I am thinking they will pick a QB somewhere, even if it's a later round.

Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    I like this draft. You probably made this video before we signed Michael Goodson. Since we have three capable backs, I would substitute DeAndre Hopkins - WR (Clemson) for Montee Ball and maybe take another back in the later rounds.

Nice job.
    either Hopkins or Woods[USC], both would be great picks.Maybe another 3rd down back, like kenjon barber or Andre ellington.can't get everybody, oh well.

Very professional, well done. Give yourself a pat on the back.