Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: volunteers the 2014 super bowl needs you.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Batmans A Scientist View Post
    I'm more confused as to why he's referencing Vietnam. Has anyone really had more than one bad (or even) "incident" while tailgating before a Jets game?

I remember tailgating with my parents when I was 8 years older with a fold up picnic table and wine (for them) , i've been to some of the bigger tailgates at the stadium. And I don't recall a single fight. Some people are annoyed when a football comes to close, some taunting of road fans.
    I've tailgated in Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Foxboro, and Cleveland. This "persona" that SAR has created is just laughable sometimes.
    Exactly this guy his trying to portray himself as this wealthy dbag who thinks he is better than the common man but he is probably some fat a $$ catfisher.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by RevisCroWilson View Post
    Exactly this guy his trying to portray himself as this wealthy dbag who thinks he is better than the common man but he is probably some fat a $$ catfisher.

he will either defend himself to no end or ignore you. you nailed it.

he was very outspoken about fireman ed and called him a blue collar loser a paid fireman.

just giving you a heads up what you're dealing with here.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    he will either defend himself to no end or ignore you. you nailed it.

he was very outspoken about fireman ed and called him a blue collar loser a paid fireman.

just giving you a heads up what you're dealing with here.
    Oh i know I have been reading this board for years just didn't contribute too much.

All Pro
    thank you.

All Pro
    this was in todays star-ledger current events.

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/201..._river_default

do you also do this with the continued revis,sanchez and tebow threads that flood this board daily.
    Those new threads add new info. Yours didn't. All you had to do was revive the old thread and put in the new link.

Quote Originally Posted by Astoria View Post
    I agree, makes me sick. "Hey volunteer your time for FREE, shmucks, while the league pulls in billions, and owners turn record profits". Disgusting.
    My thoughts exactly

another NFL scam

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Testaverde's Niece View Post
    Those new threads add new info. Yours didn't. All you had to do was revive the old thread and put in the new link.
    its a second calling plea for help. its like calling back 911 when no one responds.

if the mods feel they want to merge the 2 threads fine by me. its such a nice day outside you should get out instead of complaining about meaningless stuff on a message board.

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

You are the definition of a douchebag...hopefully one day you get what you deserve. To even reference something like Vietnam is pretty pathetic and low of you. Ead
    Yeah, if this were a Knitting forum I'd see your point. We talk football here, Nancy.

Just because the MetLife parking lot resembles a war zone doesn't mean it's disrespectful to soldiers. My father and grandfather both served in the Army, if they were alive they'd think what I wrote is accurate, Sally.

SAR I
    Last edited by SAR I; 03-29-2013 at 12:00 PM.

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

Quote Originally Posted by Batmans A Scientist View Post
    I'm more confused as to why he's referencing Vietnam. Has anyone really had more than one bad (or even) "incident" while tailgating before a Jets game?

I remember tailgating with my parents when I was 8 years older with a fold up picnic table and wine (for them) , i've been to some of the bigger tailgates at the stadium. And I don't recall a single fight. Some people are annoyed when a football comes to close, some taunting of road fans.
    I've tailgated in Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Foxboro, and Cleveland. This "persona" that SAR has created is just laughable sometimes.
    The parking lot perp walk is the worst part of the Jets experience.

It's overcrowded, smoky, dirty, people pissing everywhere, drunks cursing everywhere, teens throwing footballs into cars, adults blasting bad music, stepping into hot coals, tailgaters taking up multiple spots and making threats when you ask them to move.

It's a war zone. "It's like the Revolutionary War out there."

Better?

SAR I

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

Then do us all a favor and bounce off this website....clearly your only purpose here is to be a douche like tx and get people rattled up. Your schtick is old and worn out...
    You have an issue with me, take it to PM.

We don't attack other posters here. We good, Mary?

SAR I

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

Quote Originally Posted by ASH_1962 View Post
    My thoughts exactly

another NFL scam
    I don't see why anyone would want to volunteer to help Patriots fans have a fun time at the Super Bowl.

SAR I

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post

SAR I
    I'm far from a mary sardouche. But for the sake of the board ill leave it at that. Enjoy your sardouche ways...

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by ASH_1962 View Post
    My thoughts exactly

another NFL scam
    The network (CBS?) is raking in billions in advertising, from one game, they should kick in to pay for non-volunteers.

Undrafted Free Agent
    My sons volunteered for the Colts-Bears Superbowl down here in Miami.
    They did it through their Boy Scout troop and their job was to place seat cushions and a gift bag at seats in the stadium.
    As payment they each received a seat cushion and gift bag that included some Superbowl-branded gear.

Jets Insider VIP

SAR I

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    Haha

nj unemployment at an all time high. this would be a great way to pay minimum wage for those needing it most. the nfl and metlife namely woody johnson is the biggest fraud in nj next to the governor.
    Generally volunteers do not get paid. Hence the term volunteer.

LOL... I find it amazing that Goodell raked in over $20mil last year but the NFL needs people to volunteer to work for free. Such a joke. At least pay te people $10 an hour or something.

Jets Insider VIP
    I'm just looking forward to finally attending a football game at MetLife Stadium where I don't have to battle-through Vietnam just to get to the gate.

Will be fun. Not sure if I should support the AFC and root for the Patriots or support New York and root for the Giants.

Either way, going to be a good time.

SAR I
    tell us about your Vietnam service or even any service to your country other than self service

I believe New Jersey has the 5th highest unemployment rate in the country.
    To ask people to volunteer is so amazingly arrogant, it's disgusting. The state just got crushed by the biggest storm we've seen in our lifetime, yet those people should volunteer their time and not enjoy Super Bowl Sunday on their own?
    F*ck you Goodell, you've taken low to a level I didn't know existed.

As for the guy interviewed in the article, I wish I had his cushy life! What a schmuck. If you volunteer for this crap, you may be the biggest sucker in the world on Super Bowl Sunday. Congrats.