Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: volunteers the 2014 super bowl needs you.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by The Band View Post
    then don`t tell others they should.

No one cares what you donate or who you pay to donate your unwanted goods.
    If you don't volunteer for Super Bowl duty you might actually have to do some real work.

Take advantage of the opportunity while it's here. You might be able to clean tables in the Club, swallow a half-eaten hoes-dourve, sneak a sip of champagne from a lipstick-smudged glass, might be the highlight of your life.

SAR I

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    You are nobody.

There's TX, there's FF2, and then there's 1000 more talented trolls, then there's my grandmother, and then there's you.

SAR I
    Right on, brother! BTW, I'm in your section now - row10

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you don't volunteer for Super Bowl duty you might actually have to do some real work.

Take advantage of the opportunity while it's here. You might be able to clean tables in the Club, swallow a half-eaten hoes-dourve, sneak a sip of champagne from a lipstick-smudged glass, might be the highlight of your life.

SAR I
    Spoken like a fake nouveau riche turd who has been there.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    I donate thousands of dollars to charity each year.

My accountant insists I do it to get the tax write-off, need to show losses to offset some of the gains. Additionally, we give at least 2 coats to Goodwill each year too. Kids grow out of them, but we don't throw them out, no, we make the effort to have our nanny drive down to the drop-off, fill out the paperwork, etc.

SAR I
    now hes got a nanny? big deal a guy who works for me has a nanny they pay an agency $300 a week she babysits 3 kids,cooks,cleans lives with them. nannys are like owning/leasing a bmw these days everyone is doing it.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    I donate thousands of dollars to charity each year.

My accountant insists I do it to get the tax write-off, need to show losses to offset some of the gains. Additionally, we give at least 2 coats to Goodwill each year too. Kids grow out of them, but we don't throw them out, no, we make the effort to have our nanny drive down to the drop-off, fill out the paperwork, etc.

SAR I

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    You are nobody.

There's TX, there's FF2, and then there's 1000 more talented trolls, then there's my grandmother, and then there's you.

SAR I
    I'd far rather be the nobody that I am, than the somebody you pretend to be.

Middle managers like you who run in the wheel of the rat cage are a dime a dozen. I have many guys like you on the payroll.
    Last edited by GuidoYaztremski; 03-30-2013 at 06:46 PM.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I signed up two months ago and I can't wait to help out. Should be a fun, unique, once in a lifetime experience.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    No.

They won't.

The real bosses will spend 5 large per ticket for themselves, and their VERY BEST clients. No middle manager, like yourself , will even get a whiff of one.
    Great post

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    I'd far rather be the nobody that I am, than the somebody you pretend to be.

Middle managers like you who run in the wheel of the rat cage are a dime a dozen. I have many guys like you on the payroll.
    The dude is probably a manager for avis or some bs company like that. Reminds me of the boss in ted....thinks he is something special but in reality he is just some sardouche loser...
    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 124 View Post
    I signed up two months ago and I can't wait to help out. Should be a fun, unique, once in a lifetime experience.
    I wish, I was Back in the States. I'd sign up, as well!!! Sounds like it will be a real blast...!!!

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    Spoken like a fake nouveau riche turd who has been there.
    Ah, so suffering as a middle-class nobody while I was young and making it big on my own is a bad thing?

You're damn right I worked in a factory in Manhattan when I was 14 and cleaned tables for a living when I was 20, wouldn't have it any other way.

SAR I

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ma Teng Fei View Post
    Right on, brother! BTW, I'm in your section now - row10
    Nice! Stop by my BMW, we'll down some wine before the game.

SAR I

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like

LOOK @ ME!!!!

JI's resident attention whore is at it again. Several of his posts are so offensive...where do I even begin?

1. The reference to Vietnam. This loathing, self-serving pig dare insult the fine men and women who served this country with his dumb azz comment? Really? What does Vietnam have to do with entering a football game? The analogy is just stupid and offensive. I have never served in our Armed Forces. However, I have a profound respect for those young men and women. It is their sacrifice that allows me, all of us, to enjoy the freedoms this great country has to offer.

2. Sends his nanny to the goodwill to drop off the 2 coats annually? This comes across as so damn arrogant. I am sure we all have donated used clothing to the local goodwill/Salvation Army. It is the right thing to do rather than just throw it away. And anyone who does it for a tax benefit needs to find a new accountant. Nevertheless, if you are so big/important that you need your nanny to drive your used clothing to the goodwill.....nevermind; somethings are best left unsaid.

3. I am calling out b/s. Anyone who is paying $5,000/ticket for the Superbowl 10 months before he game is a dope. As someone who has been to several Superbowls, the most I can recall a game ticket being, face value, was about $1,400 (very good seats). FWIW, you cannot even get tickets now. The Superbowl is a huge corporate event. The NFL's corporate sponsors donot get their tickets until about 3 weeks before the Superbowl. Yet, JI's resident attention whore knows 10+ months before the game that he is buying tickets at $5K/ticket? Yeah, ok.

Many, if not all, of us on this site are very fortunate. One would hope that someone who proclaims to be as successful as the attention whore would have some humility; and recognize those who are less fortunate are not blue collar losers or any of the other characterizations this idiot likes to label people. He reminds me of the woman who owned 3,000 pairs of shoes and treated people like sh!t. Sorry but my memory is bad....does someone recall who I am talking about? I think she owned one of the most expensive buildings in NY.....or something like that.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetssjumets View Post
    JI's resident attention whore is at it again. Several of his posts are so offensive...where do I even begin?

1. The reference to Vietnam. This loathing, self-serving pig dare insult the fine men and women who served this country with his dumb azz comment? Really? What does Vietnam have to do with entering a football game? The analogy is just stupid and offensive. I have never served in our Armed Forces. However, I have a profound respect for those young men and women. It is their sacrifice that allows me, all of us, to enjoy the freedoms this great country has to offer.

2. Sends his nanny to the goodwill to drop off the 2 coats annually? This comes across as so damn arrogant. I am sure we all have donated used clothing to the local goodwill/Salvation Army. It is the right thing to do rather than just throw it away. And anyone who does it for a tax benefit needs to find a new accountant. Nevertheless, if you are so big/important that you need your nanny to drive your used clothing to the goodwill.....nevermind; somethings are best left unsaid.

3. I am calling out b/s. Anyone who is paying $5,000/ticket for the Superbowl 10 months before he game is a dope. As someone who has been to several Superbowls, the most I can recall a game ticket being, face value, was about $1,400 (very good seats). FWIW, you cannot even get tickets now. The Superbowl is a huge corporate event. The NFL's corporate sponsors donot get their tickets until about 3 weeks before the Superbowl. Yet, JI's resident attention whore knows 10+ months before the game that he is buying tickets at $5K/ticket? Yeah, ok.

Many, if not all, of us on this site are very fortunate. One would hope that someone who proclaims to be as successful as the attention whore would have some humility; and recognize those who are less fortunate are not blue collar losers or any of the other characterizations this idiot likes to label people. He reminds me of the woman who owned 3,000 pairs of shoes and treated people like sh!t. Sorry but my memory is bad....does someone recall who I am talking about? I think she owned one of the most expensive buildings in NY.....or something like that.

I think you are talking about Amelda Marcos(sp?) or Leona Helmsley(sp?).

anyway, SAR is a real ass here. Amazing how he gets away with insulting just about everyone and isn`t permabanned. I`ve been banned several times over the years for much less, as have others. I think I was banned once for using the word ass, which is not offensive nor vulgar. Oh well. I just wish I could access some old accounts so I can remove pictures and delete them. I guess becoming a "vip" and donating a few bucks here would get me those privelages along with never getting banned. I`ve had to deal with other members who reveal personal information about others and they don`t get banned either. I don`t get it sometimes.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nice! Stop by my BMW, we'll down some wine before the game.

SAR I
    That is tailgating....

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    I signed up to volunteer, see what they have...always good to be on the inside. Maybe can be involved with tailgating...

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FlagmanL11 View Post
    I signed up to volunteer, see what they have...always good to be on the inside. Maybe can be involved with tailgating...
    Not sure exactly what they were saying about the volunteering but, I think it was greeting people at airports, Penn Station, Port Authority and crap on the outskirts of the stadium. I`m pretty sure they said no volunteers will be at the stadium or inside the stadium. They`ll probably have booths set up at those other areas and you sit there and give those rich white collar dooshes info on where to go. Hey, maybe I`ll volunteer and screw everyone who asks me, the blue collar loser, where and what they can do. I`ll send them all to Red Hook, Hunts Point, Irvington and West Paterson. LOL Maybe I can persuade some to go to Camden if they have a rental car.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FlagmanL11 View Post
    That is tailgating....
    No.

That's "winegating". Very different.

SAR I

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    No.

That's "winegating". Very different.

SAR I
    in your party, it`s Whinegating about others tailgating.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by The Band View Post
    Not sure exactly what they were saying about the volunteering but, I think it was greeting people at airports, Penn Station, Port Authority and crap on the outskirts of the stadium. I`m pretty sure they said no volunteers will be at the stadium or inside the stadium. They`ll probably have booths set up at those other areas and you sit there and give those rich white collar dooshes info on where to go. Hey, maybe I`ll volunteer and screw everyone who asks me, the blue collar loser, where and what they can do. I`ll send them all to Red Hook, Hunts Point, Irvington and West Paterson. LOL Maybe I can persuade some to go to Camden if they have a rental car.
    LOL that would be HILARIOUS!