Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: volunteers the 2014 super bowl needs you.

All Pro
    Where did you get the idea SAR that anyone wants to do your chores, for any amount of money? How about I pay you $7.25/hr to drop off my unwanted clothing to Goodwill? (You don't even have to tell me if you wind up keeping it).

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    wont you be at the game in the $5000 seats you acquired?

you mean you dont have a heated driveway? and you're nanny doesnt shovel snow?
    I will be at the game. My toilets won't.

I live in New Jersey. Heated driveway's fly in Patriots country.

Toilet Cleaning + Driveway Shoveling = $10.00 an hour. We good?

SAR I

Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    I will be at the game. My toilets won't.

I live in New Jersey. Heated driveway's fly in Patriots country.

Toilet Cleaning + Driveway Shoveling = $10.00 an hour. We good?

SAR I
    i work in in nj and many of the upscale homes ive done work at have heated driveways. the richer ones anyway its a luxury for those who have real money and its something you cant lease.

you dont at the very least a snow blower?

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

i work in in nj and many of the upscale homes ive done work at have heated driveways. the richer ones anyway its a luxury for those who have real money and its something you cant lease.

you dont at the very least a snow blower?
    I don't have a heated driveway. That's an extravagance I don't need. We have a landscaping service that does snow plowing in the winter, if they come 3x a year it's a lot.

Snow blowers are dangerous and require effort. Two no-go's for me.

Leasing a car costs more than owning. It's not 1980 anymore.

SAR I

Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    I don't have a heated driveway. That's an extravagance I don't need. We have a landscaping service that does snow plowing in the winter, if they come 3x a year it's a lot.

Snow blowers are dangerous and require effort. Two no-go's for me.

Leasing a car costs more than owning. It's not 1980 anymore.

SAR I
    i dont allow a snow plow on my brick paver driveway it damages the armor coating on the bricks. the landscaper who does mine and my neighbors uses a fiberboard plow with a rubber edged blade.

do you have a blacktop,gravel or concrete driveway better be careful with the metal plow blade edge.

lease cars are ok but i prefer 2 year loans it improves my credit rating and score. i dont like giving back pristine automobiles with low mileage id rather sell them or give to another family member.

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

i dont allow a snow plow on my brick paver driveway it damages the armor coating on the bricks. the landscaper who does mine and my neighbors uses a fiberboard plow with a rubber edged blade.

do you have a blacktop,gravel or concrete driveway better be careful with the metal plow blade edge.

lease cars are ok but i prefer 2 year loans it improves my credit rating and score. i dont like giving back pristine automobiles with low mileage id rather sell them or give to another family member.
    I respect your views.

SAR I
    Not really, but I'd like this tangent to end.