Thread: Swallow The Pride.

Swallow The Pride.

This coaching staff should swallow their pride and bring Rhodes back. I know, you all hate him, but pair him with Allen or Bush, and suddenly the safety position isn't terrible. Rhodes matured as a player, and having a coverage safety with a hard hitting safety next to him, isn't a terrible idea.

Quote Originally Posted by jetsfan920 View Post
    This coaching staff should swallow their pride and bring Rhodes back. I know, you all hate him, but pair him with Allen or Bush, and suddenly the safety position isn't terrible. Rhodes matured as a player, and having a coverage safety with a hard hitting safety next to him, isn't a terrible idea.
    agree and dont forget to add jarrett to the mix.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Hahahahaha, thought this topic was gonna be about the gay player!

Ljr

All Pro
    If they took back Braylon after he publicly dissed them, I would think the only thing holding them back would be his playing ability, or lack thereof which Rex probably still doesn't think much of.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by lamont_jordan_rules View Post

Ljr
    Very Good

Rhodes is a poser ... No thanks

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by lamont_jordan_rules View Post

Ljr
    I still think it is...Not that there's anything wrong with it. Sorry Kerry. I think most everyone already knows.

Bush is already on the team, and is a coverage safety. That's why he doesn't play much. Rex likes safeties that hit...and no, I'm not anti gay because I like Bush.

Uh, no.

We need football players, no women.

Quote Originally Posted by jetsfan920 View Post
    I don't think he likes Rex all that much. It would take a crazy offer to bring him here. Idzik would have to offer more than anyone else. It doesn't add up.

why do fans keep insisting the Jets bring back players who didn`t want to be here in the first place? C`mon now, find other players who are worth the effort. Enough of this crap bringing back former players. The only time a former player should come back is so he can retire a Jet. Otherwise good riddance and be on your way.

Jets will not be bringing back Rhodes. The draft is deep with safties and Im sure Idzik and Rex have some kind of a plan and that plan doesn't include Rhodes.

Rhodes won't be back with the Jets as long as Dennis Thurman is here.