Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Williams 2013 Mock draft

Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    What a freaking baby--I'm being "hurtful"?

LOLOL.

And no one takes anyone seriously , other than you taking yourself seriously.

We're all just amateurs here--no one other than you actually thinks they are an expert and that their opinion matters.

Taking Ryan Nassib (who I love as a Cuse alum) over Warmack is absolutely moronic.

You've obviously never seen either of them play.

Go watch some more "tape".

_
    I have never said I was an expert but a lot of hard work went into this mock. I didn't just past and cut names here I read about these guys almost every day. The draft is my favorite part of the NFL. Everyone has the right to their own opinion it doesn't make them stupid. Buff likes Nessib and I don't see him making it back down to him in the 2nd. He will likely jump Barkley which I don't agree with but I can't ignore the writing on the wall. I don't even like Manuel for what it is worth but other people seem to think he is worth a 1st. Who am I to say he isn't? 3 QBs will likely go in this draft in the 1st. That is playing the odds IMO. Who I like more doesn't even equate in these picks. If it did Barkley and Glennon not Manuel and Nessib would be the other 2.

Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    What a freaking baby--I'm being "hurtful"?

LOLOL.

And no one takes anyone seriously , other than you taking yourself seriously.

We're all just amateurs here--no one other than you actually thinks they are an expert and that their opinion matters.

Taking Ryan Nassib (who I love as a Cuse alum) over Warmack is absolutely moronic.

You've obviously never seen either of them play.

Go watch some more "tape".

_
    Your Sanchez history will hurt you in any beat down of another poster dude.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Beerfish View Post
    Your Sanchez history will hurt you in any beat down of another poster dude.
    Beat me down all you want, I'll take my lumps and I've never proclaimed greatness for Mark, just a sincere hope that he'd be the guy.

I'm not telling anyone my opinion is any more valid that theirs, because this is ALL just opinion.

Nobody is an expert here and nobody should be guaranteeing anything because they can't.

_

Hall Of Fame
    If we pass on Fisher AND Warmack I will throw my TV out the window.