Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Williams 2013 Mock draft

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

Williams 2013 Mock draft

1 KC - Luke Joeckel LT - It is either Floyd as a 3-4 DE or Joeckel. Them trying to shop Albert who IMO is a below average LT pretty much tells me they don't want him at LT either. Joeckel is the right pick for them at this juncture. Floyd

2 Jax - Dion Jordan DE - I just don't buy Jax looking a QB with Gabbert going into his 3rd year but it also wouldn't shock me given the talent Geno has. He is a way better prospect the Gabbert was. I think they look for an elite pass rusher and bypass making the hard choice however. I don't buy Werner, Jones, or Ziggy as that guy. Dion has pro bowl talent and would fit right in on their D. Jax always makes some questionable picks though. Jarvis Jones

3 Oakland - Dee Milliner CB - This seems like the easiest pick of the draft. Oakland hasn't hid the fact this is going to be their pick. The only way I see it not happening is if they go with Geno. This team has NOTHING in the way of talent but are also well in debt so drafting a QB does little to help them. For Genos sake I hope they wait until after they get Clowney to pick a QB next year. Geno Smith

4 Philly - Geno Smith QB - Seems obvious. Chip is building for the future. Despite some screaming no he isn't worth that high of a pick much worse prospects have gone earlier in resent years. Geno is on par with 80% of all QB picked in the top 5. If they pass on QB it would be to build that new 3-4 DL. I don't get the OL predictions by all accounts they have much bigger issues. Floyd

5 Detriot - Bjoern Werner OLB - Detroit like Jax should be looking for someone to improve their pass rush. Detroit lost their best DE to FA and has very little at OLB. Will likely have to move Suh at some point so as well so adding an edge rusher is worth the pick. OL is possible but they just drafted a LT last year so I don't see anther here OL can wait till the 2nd. Jarvis Jones

6 Cleveland - Kenny Vaccaro FS - Cleveland has taking 6 QB in like 10 years. I have to believe they would look for some stability. Weeden and McCoy both looked good their 1st year starting. I love Barkley and Glennon but I just don't see it as the right move. Vaccaro fills a huge hole in their D and I do expect an early run on this DB class. WR would be my next choice but given the depth at WR I think they should go S. Keenan Allen

7 Arizona - Jarvis Jones OLB - Zona may actually be the hardest team to pin down. Their DL is solid but OLB suspect. Vaccaro if he falls is anther likely hood but it is really hard to say they do not go QB right now. I think the new coach would be open to Barley or Glennon. Matt Barkley

8 Buffalo - Ryan Nessib QB - If Buff want Nessib they have to lock him up here. He will likely never gets back to them in the 2nd. I could see them taking Fisher then trading back up. This really is QB or LT and they have very little to loose here by taking a QB at 8. Fisher

9 JETS - Barkevious Mingo OLB - Mingo IMO fits Rex's D better then the rest IMO. He has all the moves to be an elite 3-4 OLB in this league just need refining. I still wouldn't take QB off the board but I think they will answer that in the 2nd or 3rd unless they trade down. I honestly see them trying to trade down because they need the picks. Now I like Barkley he fits but as a JETS fan I'd rather Glennon so I'm OK with waiting if both are still on the board. M. Barkley

10 Tennesse - Eric Fisher LT - Tenn needs to see what Locker can do. They brought in a good BU in Fitz and added a great G now it is time to replace Roos. Nothing against Roos but he isn't pro bowl talent and you have to make this gamble if one of the top 3 LTs are on the board. I don't think Fisher is a stud LT prospect but he has had a very good draft road. Hard pass on DT here but I have never been a fan of DTs this early to start. Floyd

11 SD - Lane Johnson LT - Rivers was decimated behind that line last year. WR is a need as well but if SD can get a strong LT or even Warmack I think they make that call. OL OL OL All the way here. Warmack

12 Miami - Sharrif Floyd DT - Big fall for him but it could happen. I think him or Star will be there for Miami who is trying to strack their D right now. CB or DT will be their value picks. Rhodes

13 Tampa Bay - Xavier Rhodes CB - I just love the up side on this kid. Could be the best CB here and that is saying something. Unless they trade for Revis CB is the pick here. Even if this ends up a JETS pick I'd hope this would be the pick for them. Trufant

14 Carolina - Desmond Trufant CB - I had them going Keenan Allan but it is a hard sell. As I said before I think there will be an early run on the top DBs this year. Carolina just need to improve their D period. Keenan Allen

15 NO - Star Lotulei NT/DE - Right now they have Bunkley slated to play NT and 0 3-4 OLB talent. Smith and Vilma are both aging 4-3 guys. I can see them either going OLB or DE to build that new D. Ansah

16 SL - Matt Elam SS - Could be Alec Ogletree here or one of the top Ss IMO. As good as the 4-3 OLB depth is I'm going with S because if he is their guy he isn't getting past Cinci IMO. Alec Ogletree

17 Pitts - Johnathan Banks CB - Ike and Gay are still their CBs. If they have a shot at any of the top 4 CB here they will take it. Could see them trading up for Rhodes actually. WR is also a definite look here. Allen

18 Dallas - Chance Warmack G - Dallas will likely make a move on draft day. Went with Warmack because with Romos new deal they will need to get a better line. Datone Jones DE/OLB

19 Giants - Sheldon Richardson DT - I like Jenkins this may be a BPA pick the the Giants can't mess up. Alec Ogletree

20 Chicago - EJ Manuel QB - This is a smart pick no matter how you look at it. Cutler is on the last year of his deal and is a serious mental case. Even if this pick lights a fire under his butt Chi has no BU. CB is possible but I see them weeding out the Lovie headaches next off season. That and I want Manuel off the board. No reason he is being hyped IMO but he is #2 on a lot of lists right now I like Glennon and Barkley way more but it isn't what I think that will drive Chi. Johnthan Banks

21 Cincinnati - Datone Jones DE/OLB - DL or S seem likely. I could go with a few names here. Matt Elam

22 SL - Alec Ogletree OLB - I just see them getting Alec even if they pass on him with their 1st pick. Elam not so much. If they do go Alec and Elam is off the board WR. Keenan Allen

23 Minni - Keenan Allen WR - They added Jennings to improve their WR core from last year but are still weak at WR. Keenan is a legit #1 IMO and this is a super low spot IMO WR hasn't been a hot ticket in resent years so it just makes sense to me in some worped way. They may want to jump on Banks if he is there though. Banks or Cooper

24 Indy - Kevin Minter ILB - Indy is building a D right now and you do that in the 1st. Damonte Moore

25 Minni - Joe Cooper G - I think they get Cooper, a WR, and/or CB with their 1st 2. Allen

26 GB - Johnathan Hankins - GB needs to add anther DL to that 3-4. Hankins did play some DE in college so could very well be a good 3-4 end prospect. Worth an early pick base on value position. Patterson

27 Houston - Cordarrelle Patterson WR - Johnson is 32 now and Posey didn't do much last year WR seems to be the pick for Houston IMO. Hopkins

28 Denver - Ezekiel Ansah DE/OLB - Banks if he is there IMO is a good pick. Anther team that is CB startved right now. They lost their star OLB to BS so replacing him as early as possible should be a high priority. Sam Montgomery

29 NE - Tevon Austin WR - BB has never made good WR picks. I see him going with the over hyped guy for some reason and passing on the safer bet. If they dont go WR I'll be shocked so will Brady. DeAndre Hopkins

30 Atlanta - Datone Jones DE/OLB - Atlanta needs to fill their D. Hard choice to make here. It will be who ever they see as the BPA on D. Damontre Moore DE

31 SF - Jamar Taylor CB - Seems early but I think CB is going to be their pick. Dont see a top guy falling they may just settle here for the best one they can get. Very Likely they trade up to get a better CB. Manti Te'o

32 Balt - DeAndre Hopkins WR - After giving Flacco the deal they did they have to get him every weapon they can. Anther team I can see going DB if any are on the board as well. DB?
    Last edited by Dreamers; 03-30-2013 at 09:12 AM.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry please move to draft thread my bad.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Vaccaro @ 5??

Fisher @ 10?!! When's DET's minus Backus??

Lunacy.

Almost as ridiculous as us spending the 9th pick in the draft on Mingo. OVER Floyd I might add.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradis View Post
    Vaccaro @ 5??

Fisher @ 10?!! When's DET's minus Backus??

Lunacy.

Almost as ridiculous as us spending the 9th pick in the draft on Mingo. OVER Floyd I might add.
    They drafted a LT last year in the 1st. Jets are not going DL.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamers View Post
    They drafted a LT last year in the 1st. Jets are not going DL.
    I'll bet you a two-thirty dirty they do did if the board fell like that. But It never will. ...Floyd is someone you take when you cut DeVito and Pouha.

Is this your draft? why would defend the DET pick. Reiff hasn't been anything special and they even talked about moving him to Guard this offseason. You think the Lions are going bank on Reiff to protect Stafford's blindside when Fisher was available??

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'll bet you a two-thirty dirty they do did if the board fell like that. But It never will. ...Floyd is someone you take when you cut DeVito and Pouha.

Is this your draft? why would defend the DET pick. Reiff hasn't been anything special and they even talked about moving him to Guard this offseason. You think the Lions are going bank on Reiff to protect Stafford's blindside when Fisher was available??
    What is that? Do I even want to know? 1st year OL rarely do anything he was a 1st rounder. The myth around here you can draft a OL and improve your OL is not the way it works 99% of the time. They drafted him to play LT I can't see them bailing on him without even seeing what the kid can do. He bounce around last year filling spots learning the game. He is their LT now. They have so many bigger needs it is not even funny. BTW he was last year Fisher where everyone had him as a top 10 pick.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    What is that? Do I even want to know? 1st year OL rarely do anything he was a 1st rounder. The myth around here you can draft a OL and improve your OL is not the way it works 99% of the time. They drafted him to play LT I can't see them bailing on him without even seeing what the kid can do. He bounce around last year filling spots learning the game. He is their LT now. They have so many bigger needs it is not even funny. BTW he was last year Fisher where everyone had him as a top 10 pick.
    two-thirty dirty is who you settle for at the end of the night... we've all been there.

See, I start tuning out when I read things like "last year, they drafted..." it means nothing. Just like it meant nothing when we took Coples last year, or Wilson the year we signed Cro, or when CAR took Cam after Clausen, etc etc. There's a thousand reasons why.

Fact; DET's oline wasn't spectacular last year. Fact; Their LT just retired. Fact; They have a tremendous amount of $$ invested in their franchise QB who isn't known to be mobile and just had a rough year....

If you don't think DET's gonna be eyeing up two sure-shots like Joeckel/Fisher, then we've reached a stalemate.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    two-thirty dirty is who you settle for at the end of the night... we've all been there.

See, I start tuning out when I read things like "last year, they drafted..." it means nothing. Just like it meant nothing when we took Coples last year, or Wilson the year we signed Cro, or when CAR took Cam after Clausen, etc etc. There's a thousand reasons why.

Fact; DET's oline wasn't spectacular last year. Fact; Their LT just retired. Fact; They have a tremendous amount of $$ invested in their franchise QB who isn't known to be mobile and just had a rough year....

If you don't think DET's gonna be eyeing up two sure-shots like Joeckel/Fisher, then we've reached a stalemate.
    I dont see Fisher as a sure shot anything so there is where we differ. He is a combine riser which I dont put a lot of stock in. As mentions Reiff had that same rise last year I dont see a huge difference in the 2. Reiff though could play RT but Detroit has bigger concerns then OL IMO. It is a deep OL draft they can get someone in later rounds to play RT and keep Reiff at LT.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    1 KC - Luke Joeckel LT - It is either Floyd as a 3-4 DE or Joeckel. Them trying to shop Albert who IMO is a below average LT pretty much tells me they don't want him at LT either. Joeckel is the right pick for them at this juncture. Floyd

2 Jax - Dion Jones DE - I just don't buy Jax looking a QB with Gabbert going into his 3rd year but it also wouldn't shock me given the talent Geno has. He is a way better prospect the Gabbert was. I think they look for an elite pass rusher and bypass making the hard choice however. I don't buy Werner, Jones, or Ziggy as that guy. Dion Jones has pro bowl talent and would fit right in on their D. Jax always makes some questionable picks though. Jarvis Jones

3 Oakland - Dee Milliner CB - This seems like the easiest pick of the draft. Oakland hasn't hid the fact this is going to be their pick. The only way I see it not happening is if they go with Geno. This team has NOTHING in the way of talent but are also well in debt so drafting a QB does little to help them. For Genos sake I hope they wait until after they get Clowney to pick a QB next year. Geno Smith

4 Philly - Geno Smith QB - Seems obvious. Chip is building for the future. Despite some screaming no he isn't worth that high of a pick much worse prospects have gone earlier in resent years. Geno is on par with 80% of all QB picked in the top 5. If they pass on QB it would be to build that new 3-4 DL. I don't get the OL predictions by all accounts they have much bigger issues. Floyd

5 Detriot - Bjoern Werner OLB - Detroit like Jax should be looking for someone to improve their pass rush. Detroit lost their best DE to FA and has very little at OLB. Will likely have to move Suh at some point so as well so adding an edge rusher is worth the pick. OL is possible but they just drafted a LT last year so I don't see anther here OL can wait till the 2nd. Jarvis Jones

6 Cleveland - Kenny Vaccaro FS - Cleveland has taking 6 QB in like 10 years. I have to believe they would look for some stability. Weeden and McCoy both looked good their 1st year starting. I love Barkley and Glennon but I just don't see it as the right move. Vaccaro fills a huge hole in their D and I do expect an early run on this DB class. WR would be my next choice but given the depth at WR I think they should go S. Keenan Allen

7 Arizona - Jarvis Jones OLB - Zona may actually be the hardest team to pin down. Their DL is solid but OLB suspect. Vaccaro if he falls is anther likely hood but it is really hard to say they do not go QB right now. I think the new coach would be open to Barley or Glennon. Matt Barkley

8 Buffalo - Ryan Nessib QB - If Buff want Nessib they have to lock him up here. He will likely never gets back to them in the 2nd. I could see them taking Fisher then trading back up. This really is QB or LT and they have very little to loose here by taking a QB at 8. Fisher

9 JETS - Barkevious Mingo OLB - Mingo IMO fits Rex's D better then the rest IMO. He has all the moves to be an elite 3-4 OLB in this league just need refining. I still wouldn't take QB off the board but I think they will answer that in the 2nd or 3rd unless they trade down. I honestly see them trying to trade down because they need the picks. Now I like Barkley he fits but as a JETS fan I'd rather Glennon so I'm OK with waiting if both are still on the board. M. Barkley

10 Tennesse - Eric Fisher LT - Tenn needs to see what Locker can do. They brought in a good BU in Fitz and added a great G now it is time to replace Roos. Nothing against Roos but he isn't pro bowl talent and you have to make this gamble if one of the top 3 LTs are on the board. I don't think Fisher is a stud LT prospect but he has had a very good draft road. Hard pass on DT here but I have never been a fan of DTs this early to start. Floyd

11 SD - Lane Johnson LT - Rivers was decimated behind that line last year. WR is a need as well but if SD can get a strong LT or even Warmack I think they make that call. OL OL OL All the way here. Warmack

12 Miami - Sharrif Floyd DT - Big fall for him but it could happen. I think him or Star will be there for Miami who is trying to strack their D right now. CB or DT will be their value picks. Rhodes

13 Tampa Bay - Xavier Rhodes CB - I just love the up side on this kid. Could be the best CB here and that is saying something. Unless they trade for Revis CB is the pick here. Even if this ends up a JETS pick I'd hope this would be the pick for them. Trufant

14 Carolina - Desmond Trufant CB - I had them going Keenan Allan but it is a hard sell. As I said before I think there will be an early run on the top DBs this year. Carolina just need to improve their D period. Keenan Allen

15 NO - Star Lotulei NT/DE - Right now they have Bunkley slated to play NT and 0 3-4 OLB talent. Smith and Vilma are both aging 4-3 guys. I can see them either going OLB or DE to build that new D. Ansah

16 SL - Matt Elam SS - Could be Alec Ogletree here or one of the top Ss IMO. As good as the 4-3 OLB depth is I'm going with S because if he is their guy he isn't getting past Cinci IMO. Alec Ogletree

17 Pitts - Johnathan Banks CB - Ike and Gay are still their CBs. If they have a shot at any of the top 4 CB here they will take it. Could see them trading up for Rhodes actually. WR is also a definite look here. Allen

18 Dallas - Chance Warmack G - Dallas will likely make a move on draft day. Went with Warmack because with Romos new deal they will need to get a better line. Datone Jones DE/OLB

19 Giants - Sheldon Richardson DT - I like Jenkins this may be a BPA pick the the Giants can't mess up. Alec Ogletree

20 Chicago - EJ Manuel QB - This is a smart pick no matter how you look at it. Cutler is on the last year of his deal and is a serious mental case. Even if this pick lights a fire under his butt Chi has no BU. CB is possible but I see them weeding out the Lovie headaches next off season. That and I want Manuel off the board. No reason he is being hyped IMO but he is #2 on a lot of lists right now I like Glennon and Barkley way more but it isn't what I think that will drive Chi. Johnthan Banks

21 Cincinnati - Datone Jones DE/OLB - DL or S seem likely. I could go with a few names here. Matt Elam

22 SL - Alec Ogletree OLB - I just see them getting Alec even if they pass on him with their 1st pick. Elam not so much. If they do go Alec and Elam is off the board WR. Keenan Allen

23 Minni - Keenan Allen WR - They added Jennings to improve their WR core from last year but are still weak at WR. Keenan is a legit #1 IMO and this is a super low spot IMO WR hasn't been a hot ticket in resent years so it just makes sense to me in some worped way. They may want to jump on Banks if he is there though. Banks or Cooper

24 Indy - Kevin Minter ILB - Indy is building a D right now and you do that in the 1st. Damonte Moore

25 Minni - Joe Cooper G - I think they get Cooper, a WR, and/or CB with their 1st 2. Allen

26 GB - Johnathan Hankins - GB needs to add anther DL to that 3-4. Hankins did play some DE in college so could very well be a good 3-4 end prospect. Worth an early pick base on value position. Patterson

27 Houston - Cordarrelle Patterson WR - Johnson is 32 now and Posey didn't do much last year WR seems to be the pick for Houston IMO. Hopkins

28 Denver - Ezekiel Ansah DE/OLB - Banks if he is there IMO is a good pick. Anther team that is CB startved right now. They lost their star OLB to BS so replacing him as early as possible should be a high priority. Sam Montgomery

29 NE - Tevon Austin WR - BB has never made good WR picks. I see him going with the over hyped guy for some reason and passing on the safer bet. If they dont go WR I'll be shocked so will Brady. DeAndre Hopkins

30 Atlanta - Datone Jones DE/OLB - Atlanta needs to fill their D. Hard choice to make here. It will be who ever they see as the BPA on D. Damontre Moore DE

31 SF - Jamar Taylor CB - Seems early but I think CB is going to be their pick. Dont see a top guy falling they may just settle here for the best one they can get. Very Likely they trade up to get a better CB. Manti Te'o

32 Balt - DeAndre Hopkins WR - After giving Flacco the deal they did they have to get him every weapon they can. Anther team I can see going DB if any are on the board as well. DB?
    Hope not

#32 Ravens - Hopkins & TorrySmith would be NuttyBuddy @WR 2gether.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

BB goes with the overhyped guy? Since when? Maybe Solder

But most of his picks are relatively unknowns, Chandler Jones and Wilson Last year. Mayo was certainly not hyped, Chung- no way.

Hightower was, but he played on a national championship- when everyone gets overhyped.

But I agree with the pick,- But why do you see Ziggy falling all the way to Denver

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    I dont even understand....

Whos Williams??

And is this what you think will happen? Or how you would do it?

Because guys have already been established.... you can't possibly believe Detroit will go with Werner or that Cleveland will go with Vacarro... whats the basis for that?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by patman View Post

BB goes with the overhyped guy? Since when? Maybe Solder

But most of his picks are relatively unknowns, Chandler Jones and Wilson Last year. Mayo was certainly not hyped, Chung- no way.

Hightower was, but he played on a national championship- when everyone gets overhyped.

But I agree with the pick,- But why do you see Ziggy falling all the way to Denver
    I don't think Austin is really over hyped. He is a good WR with a high up side well worth a late 1st. I agree Hopkins would be a better pick. Conventional thinking on the guys BB have taken in the past just make me think he goes Austin. Hopkins isn't exactly 6-5 so passing on him for an athletic freak isn't really out of the question. He is the 4-5 best WR in a very good class IMO. He could be the 3rd WR off the board if he fit what BB wants to do. Take a high upside WR in the 1st then look for a 6'5 target in later rounds. Give Brady ammo on all level. Something they should have done last year.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Metro_Irvin View Post
    I dont even understand....

Whos Williams??

And is this what you think will happen? Or how you would do it?

Because guys have already been established.... you can't possibly believe Detroit will go with Werner or that Cleveland will go with Vacarro... whats the basis for that?
    I am William. Detroit goes DL. I can't see then passing on DL. Werner is a high rated DL why wouldn't they? They went LT last year and need to build up their D. How is that pick even a question? A lot of mocks have them going DE or OLB right now.

Vaccaro is a better prospect then Barron was last year. For one he can actually work out. Never understood that pick last year but someone is bound to make it again. I dont buy Cleveland going QB and no WR is going this early. Why not S which is a need for them? They sign Paul Kruger and dont need help on the DL. DB makes sense. He is the biggest improvement they can make at this spot.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    This "Williams" guy is an idiot.

_

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    This "Williams" guy is an idiot.

_
    Anther brilliant post by you I see. Way to bring usefulness to a thread.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why, whomever that idiot Williams is, he has Ryan Nassib going 9th.

I went to school with Doug Marone, he was in 2 of my classes.

I've watched more Syracuse football than anyone on this board.

I've seen or attended almost all of Nassib's games.

I love Ryan Nassib.

He's probably my 5th favorite SU QB of all time.

He's not a first round talent, and certainly not top 10.

I'm sorry, whomever this Williams guy is, he's an idiot.

And kind of childish--picking a whole bunch of JAG QBs to go in the first round when none of them warrant it--notwithstanding HOW important the position is.

Warmack is a top 10 talent, having him go 18 is just stupid.

And Joe Cooper will never get drafted.

His brother Jonathan, though, is pretty good and this Williams idiot doesn't even have him going in the first round.

_

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Its only football guys. But Floyd is going to Oakland,and no way vaccaro goes in the top ten. i could be wrong though. I heard Werner is dropping big time, and might be a second round guy now

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GenoT View Post
    Its only football guys. But Floyd is going to Oakland,and no way vaccaro goes in the top ten. i could be wrong though. I heard Werner is dropping big time, and might be a second round guy now
    I originally had Werner dropping but he is still high on most draft boards talent wise. No way he is 2nd round but I agree he could fall late 1st. Pretty much all the top DE here seem interchangeable to me. Werner is still listed as the 6th best prospect on CBS. I know you rarely see all the top ten guys go top ten but I gave him the BOD as far as DEs are concerned.

Oakland is really high on Milliner from everything I have heard and he is one of the few guys ranked top 10 on every ones lists. I really feel that is BPA pick for Oakland. Geno, Fisher, and Floyd would all be good picks for them. DTs fall on draft day. Oakland could do it but I dont see him as that much better it is unheard of for them to pass for a solid CB. I dont see them taking QB and Veldheer may be their best player right now. Oakland will be looking to trade down but if they can't I just feel Milliner is their guy right now. Oakland has a lot of wholes and can go anywhere really.

For what it is worth I have 7 of the top ten guys listed on CBS as in the top ten. That would be unheard off.

Why no way Vaccaro in top ten? He looks like the best S in the draft and has very good size and skill for the NFL. He may actually be one of the surest bets early in the draft. He will be off the board early only question is how early. With Cleveland will fill a need here and go off the BPA chart. S or WR seem very likely IMO. They do not need OLB(Sheard, Kruger, LT Joe, or DL(Taylor, Rubin, Bryant, and Winn) so where is the BPA for them? Warmack is not going that high. Anything other then WR or S seems like a waste and they can grab a good WR later.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    Why, whomever that idiot Williams is, he has Ryan Nassib going 9th.

I went to school with Doug Marone, he was in 2 of my classes.

I've watched more Syracuse football than anyone on this board.

I've seen or attended almost all of Nassib's games.

I love Ryan Nassib.

He's probably my 5th favorite SU QB of all time.

He's not a first round talent, and certainly not top 10.

I'm sorry, whomever this Williams guy is, he's an idiot.

And kind of childish--picking a whole bunch of JAG QBs to go in the first round when none of them warrant it--notwithstanding HOW important the position is.

Warmack is a top 10 talent, having him go 18 is just stupid.

And Joe Cooper will never get drafted.

His brother Jonathan, though, is pretty good and this Williams idiot doesn't even have him going in the first round.

_
    Warmack is a G. NO G is worth a top 10 pick. DeCastro was widely seen as the best G to ever come out and went 24. 18 for anther G is not stupid that is high value for a G.

Nessib is a QB. If Buff feels he is their future he as a QB is worth more then any G you can name.

As far as Cooper OK ya got me I got lazy and just called him Joe. There is no other Cooper so you know who I am talking about. I also put Dion Jones before I corrected that for Jordan. It is a typo chill out.

Your just being hurtful for no reason. I really dont care but you come off childish. If you want people to take you seriously that is not the way to go.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

Your just being hurtful for no reason. I really dont care but you come off childish. If you want people to take you seriously that is not the way to go.

What a freaking baby--I'm being "hurtful"?

LOLOL.

And no one takes anyone seriously , other than you taking yourself seriously.

We're all just amateurs here--no one other than you actually thinks they are an expert and that their opinion matters.

Taking Ryan Nassib (who I love as a Cuse alum) over Warmack is absolutely moronic.

You've obviously never seen either of them play.

Go watch some more "tape".

_