Thread: How would you guys feel about?

How would you guys feel about?

If we got warmack at 9 and hunt in the second? Would anyone be happy with this? I personally like this. Assuming we trade Revis, we could end up with warmack and mingo/jones That would really be a solid first round. If we trade Revis, I'm thinking ertz or effiert in the second? So many hypotheticals. I'm really excited for this draft. We have a chance to draft a lot of solid talent given our draft position.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    I'd be down with that

As it stands, we're set to enter the season with Ducasse and Colon starting. Ducasse stills sucks ass and Colon can't stay healthy to save his life. I don't know, but taking the best OG to come out in over a decade makes sense to me. Especially when you're talking about plugging him in between two perrenial pro-bowlers.

People can b*tch and complain about "you don't draft a guard in the Top 10" all they want. Bottom line is, Warmack can step in and make an impact from day 1.

EVERY SINGLE ONE of these 1st round passrushers have a sh*t load of question marks. There is no Von Miller or Aldon Smith in this class.

Both would be C picks IMO. I could live with it but it isn't making us much better. Hunt is late 2nd early 3rd rounder Warmack is a G. Neither seem to value at where we pick.

Quote Originally Posted by nybaseball5 View Post
    If we got warmack at 9 and hunt in the second? Would anyone be happy with this? I personally like this. Assuming we trade Revis, we could end up with warmack and mingo/jones That would really be a solid first round. If we trade Revis, I'm thinking ertz or effiert in the second? So many hypotheticals. I'm really excited for this draft. We have a chance to draft a lot of solid talent given our draft position.
    I don't want Olinemen & LB's with the 1st pic bc the draft is full of those positions in mid rds.

All League
    no.

All Pro
    I'd have no problem with Warmack & Hunt. If we came out of this Eifert too as part of the Revis deal - I'd be orgasming.

Peoples' hearts are in the right place (wanting a better/more productive offensive), they just don't understand what they're asking from this club with this draft. It's weak on skill players, and we're not set up to groom a QB, or draft another project split end.

The smartest thing this club could do right now, is address needs upfront (on both sides), grab some LBs & Safety and find a gamebreaker at TE.

Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    I'd be down with that

As it stands, we're set to enter the season with Ducasse and Colon starting. Ducasse stills sucks ass and Colon can't stay healthy to save his life. I don't know, but taking the best OG to come out in over a decade makes sense to me. Especially when you're talking about plugging him in between two perrenial pro-bowlers.

People can b*tch and complain about "you don't draft a guard in the Top 10" all they want. Bottom line is, Warmack can step in and make an impact from day 1.

EVERY SINGLE ONE of these 1st round passrushers have a sh*t load of question marks. There is no Von Miller or Aldon Smith in this class.
    Agreed. I mean if we trade Revis we have a real shot of rebuilding this team with 3-5 potential starters in the first 3 rounds depending how many picks we pick up. Good RB's and safety's in the mid rounds. Idzik can really make a statement in his first draft.

I know a lot of people disagree with warmack at 9 but, it's almost a no brainer. He's probably the best player in the whole draft. This line can be dominate if it gels properly. As far as the olb go, I believe jones and mingo will slide to 13 if we trade Revis. One of the big TE's could be a huge boost for Sanchez or whoever is starting. Personally I always been a Sanchez fan. I know he sucked bad last year and have no excuses for his poor play, but I'm hoping he can turn it around other wise good bye mark.

I said in another thread, we can't be any worse than we were last year, with all the injuries and poor play. I believe it can only get better. All the dead weight is gone, time for the younger players to prove them selves.

Would anyone take Cooper over Warmack?
    I think Coopers build & athleticism make him a Pro Bowler between Dbrick & Nick. Especially in the WCO!
    Coopers going high folks, the guys ceiling is thru the roof.
    It's time we saw our RBs rip off some chunk plays.