Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: BET Founder: ‘This Country Would Never Tolerate White Unemployment at 14 or 15 %

Moderator VIP Visionary
    Quote Originally Posted by palmetto defender View Post
    Actually I am "in touch" with decision makers. To me, those re the only ones that count. My children are now in that category, so I have an excellent current account of things.
    Plus my exposure to business remains strong. Sorry, I am super informed.
    You're a Super TOol that loves to **** on those that don't have your impressive skills, insight and track record. You wish only to impress the JI mooks; everyone else be damned.

Each post ties you to your ridiculous idea of "Winners and Losers"; I can get better information on The View.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    You're a Super TOol that loves to **** on those that don't have your impressive skills, insight and track record. You wish only to impress the JI mooks; everyone else be damned.

Each post ties you to your ridiculous idea of "Winners and Losers"; I can get better information on The View.
    Palmetto is the guy on Undercover Boss, totally shocked by his own employees ie out of touch.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    TCBY now...its all the rave. Self serve, sells by the pound.

Average store does about $700K to $1 million retail, gross prifit is over 60 percent and they have reduced labor to about 20 percent of gross. Thats huge.

I would never own one. Owner in a GREAT scenario will net less than or around 100K most , the typical owner nets well MUCH less.

AFTER putting in a ton of their own money.
    I was wondering what they went for. The one near me is doing amazing business. Constant stream of people...only 3 kids working at a time. A really smooth system. I was commenting more on the chance for fraud that Gramps brought up.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2® View Post
    I was wondering what they went for. The one near me is doing amazing business. Constant stream of people...only 3 kids working at a time. A really smooth system. I was commenting more on the chance for fraud that Gramps brought up.
    If the store does about 700K you lose money.

BTW..stay away from the frozen yogurt you fat chowd.

Hall Of Fame

TCBY? Where the f do you guys live? There are a ton of self serve yogurt places in NJ none are TCBY. Thought that place didn't exist anymore.

Hall Of Fame

he's this guy

Hall Of Fame
    TCBY now...its all the rave.
    I thought they bit the dust in the early 90s's. They were everywhere. I was a big fan of the white chocolate mousse.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    I thought they bit the dust in the early 90s's. They were everywhere. I was a big fan of the white chocolate mousse.
    The new self serve model is coming back strong with LOTS of competition.

Hall Of Fame
    Soooooo..... a black guy complains about a black president, who was voted for by blacks who said they would vote for him strictly because he was black.

yeah.

Maybe he should look in the mirror for the problem.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    me 2 - the WCM was all kinds of awesome.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by cr726 View Post
    TCBY? Where the f do you guys live? There are a ton of self serve yogurt places in NJ none are TCBY. Thought that place didn't exist anymore.
    I'm talking about Froyo World.

They have taken the concept and trimmed it down nicely. all self serve, get your frozen yogurt, add you toppings, pay by the weight. Fast, easy, very clean and delicious.

JetsInsider.com Legend

Too late. I'm addicted.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2® View Post
    I'm talking about Froyo World.

They have taken the concept and trimmed it down nicely. all self serve, get your frozen yogurt, add you toppings, pay by the weight. Fast, easy, very clean and delicious.
    We have 2 spots here the one is awesome!

Moderator VIP Visionary
    Quote Originally Posted by quantum View Post
    Soooooo..... a black guy complains about a black president, who was voted for by blacks who said they would vote for him strictly because he was black.

yeah.

Maybe he should look in the mirror for the problem.
    Thanks to Froyo and his cronie....wait a minnnit...WTF is going on with this yogurt thread?

TCBY now...its all the rave. Self serve, sells by the pound.

Average store does about $700K to $1 million retail, gross prifit is over 60 percent and they have reduced labor to about 20 percent of gross. Thats huge.

I would never own one. Owner in a GREAT scenario will net less than or around 100K most , the typical owner nets well MUCH less.

AFTER putting in a ton of their own money.

Input because you're smart as hell but work for a living: TCBY is one of the franchises that has lost a major number of locations in the past couple years.
    Blimpie is another. Big Boy also. Quiznos. Plus plenty on the ropes.

I read once: "Own nothing but control everything, you'll never lose". Good if can do it. Food sounds good but a killer.

That pretty accurate. You're use of "tool", however, displays your lack of proper upbringing. Just saying.
    I am better than you. And there are winners (I am one) and losers (perhaps you are in that category).

JI mooks? Anyone in particular as long as you're labelling?

The use of profanity BTW shows a marked lack of intelligence and maturity.

The View? Not surprised you're a watcher. You're feminine West Coast side? Shows you're well rounded.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by palmetto defender View Post
    Input because you're smart as hell but work for a living: TCBY is one of the franchises that has lost a major number of locations in the past couple years.
    Blimpie is another. Big Boy also. Quiznos. Plus plenty on the ropes.

I read once: "Own nothing but control everything, you'll never lose". Good if can do it. Food sounds good but a killer.
    I have never, in 25 years as a CPA, found anyne who bought a franchise like you describe, and done well long term.

Many make a living..... most barely do.

If they were so good to own, they would be hard to get. they are not.

It is a losing proposition from an opportunity cost standpoint.

Hall Of Fame
    I have never, in 25 years as a CPA, found anyne who bought a franchise like you describe, and done well long term.

Many make a living..... most barely do.

If they were so good to own, they would be hard to get. they are not.

It is a losing proposition from an opportunity cost standpoint.
    I don't see low end eateries doing so well in your area CPA, kinda like opening a jack in the box in the four seasons lobby.