Quote Originally Posted by King P View Post
    Tank For Teddy
    ditto. geno = trade-down bait

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Images
    Test

Veteran
    when did Kevin kolb become joe Montana. he's a veteran guy... that's the end of his list of positives , maybe draft geno and hold the clip board for a bit until kolb gets hurt or ****s the bed.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberjet View Post
    Just don 't feel that the Jets will draft Smith. I think someone before said Idzik is going back to basics and will concentrate on building the lines. May look for safety help in the draft early also. I think if Smith drops to the Jets it may be an opportunity to trade down. Is there any team drafting after the Jets who may need a QB?
    We are that team

Draft Geno, do the best you can with your other picks.....Then sign who you want next offseason

I hate to say it, but very similar to how the Dolphins are with Tannyhill right now

That means that Geno Smith could fall to the Jets and the Jets might actually reach for Geno not good news I was hoping the Bills would have drafted a QB. I really hope the Jets don't do this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberjet View Post
    Just don 't feel that the Jets will draft Smith. I think someone before said Idzik is going back to basics and will concentrate on building the lines. May look for safety help in the draft early also. I think if Smith drops to the Jets it may be an opportunity to trade down. Is there any team drafting after the Jets who may need a QB?
    This is the key here. No way he falls to the Jets at 9, even if no team in front of us wants him (which is questionable) Someone like Buffalo will trade down to a team that really likes Smith and needs a QB.

The Bills have handed Kevin Kolb a two-year contract worth $12 million to $13 million, according to NFL.com's Ian Rapoport.

I was intrigued with the idea of reuniting Kolb and Marty but now we know why the Jets did not bring him if he wanted 6 million a year GTFOH

Competition for worst offseason along with Romo extension and Wallace contract

Just for threads sake. Kolb was running for his life in Zona who had a better line then what Buff will trot out this year. If he ends up as their QB I could see them maybe challenging Oakland for Clowney.

Quote Originally Posted by FTL Jet Fan View Post
    Who are you? Please don't tell me you are a dolphins fan, cause that would be about right.
    I'm a bills fan. I'm just saying there's no way geno makes it passed us. Let alone 5 other teams that will take the best qb in the draft, regardless of what veteran stop gap they just signed. A qb these days turns your team around immediately more than any other position.