Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Tebow

Quote Originally Posted by Jet Nut View Post
    It's amazing.

A so called QB, who has no chance of playing QB on this team, or any team in the NFL, who contributed absolutely nothing to this team last season gets 12 pages, and growing. Not one word about his accomplishments, just a rabid debate about the guy from a handful of fans, most of which aren't fans of the team.

And some wonder why the rest of the sane world is tired of this guy.
    Oh, that's rich. Any time Tebow's accomplishments are mentioned, guys like you go out of your way to deny that he had anything to do with them. I mean, it was the Denver Defense that drove 95 yards against the Jets for the game winning TD of course, Tebow had nothing to do with it.

IT was Marion Barber that gave Denver the win against Chicago, Tebow throwing for close to 200 yards in the last 5 minutes and overtime and nothing to do with it.

It was the DThomas that won the Pitt game on that 80 yarder in OT, had nothing to do with the other 23 pts that Tebow put on the board with the 30 yard pass to Royal in the end zone, or the 40 yard pass to Fells to set up a FG, or the 58 yarder to DThomas to set up a TD.

Nope, those awesome Denver Broncos somehow managed to drag Tebow to the playoffs and actually win a game despite how terrible Tebow was.

Farking laughable.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes9 View Post
    Oh, that's rich. Both my adored idol, Teblow and me are farking laughable.

fixed and pretty well sums up this topic

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    fixed and pretty well sums up this topic
    No, only thing it does is highlight your childishness and ignorance.

Hall Of Fame
    No, only thing it does is highlight your childishness and ignorance.
    At least he is actually a Jet fan.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamers View Post
    you mean you would. highly doubtful a team with 0 QBs would. from a GMs stand point your already paying him might as well see if he can develop. What will you get with a 6th rounder? Anther QB that needs developing. wow great improvement. your just swapping one jag for anther because you dont like jag a.
    The jets have 3 qbs on this team that they'd start before teblow. 4 if they draft one...the circus will be leaving town soon enough. The only reason he's not gone because no nfl team will give them a pick. Oh by the eay the jets still have plenty of time to cut him before they are stuck with his money. I don't dislike teblow I dislike you degenerates that follow him. The circus clowns that would get on their knees if given the opportunity.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    At least he is actually a Jet fan.
    Oh no, the "fan" card. As if Tebow supporters can't be fans of the team as well.

I know, that concept flies right over your head. Might have something to do with that human evolution/natural selection bit you posted in the other thread.

Perhaps someone more knowledgeable will take the time and explain it all to you ?

Quote Originally Posted by RevisCroWilson View Post
    The jets have 3 qbs on this team that they'd start before teblow. 4 if they draft one...the circus will be leaving town soon enough. The only reason he's not gone because no nfl team will give them a pick. Oh by the eay the jets still have plenty of time to cut him before they are stuck with his money. I don't dislike teblow I dislike you degenerates that follow him. The circus clowns that would get on their knees if given the opportunity.

Ah, so anyone saying anything positive about Tebow is a degenerate huh ??

Have to wonder who the circus clown is here.......

Hall Of Fame
    Oh no, the "fan" card. As if Tebow supporters can't be fans of the team as well.

I know, that concept flies right over your head. Might have something to do with that human evolution/natural selection bit you posted in the other thread.

Perhaps someone more knowledgeable will take the time and explain it all to you ?
    Again, you are not a Jet fan, you just worship one man. It will all be over soon enough.

Jets Insider VIP

LOL

What!?

You couldn't care less about the Jets.

You followed Tebow from Florida, to Denver, to here and I'm sure you'll follow him to the Montreal Alhouettes in a few months.

- Tebow was a good pick up for the Jets if they were going to use him as they voiced, as a wild cat option. Too bad the OC was hilariously bad.

- The Jets idiotically told him he would be the backup without having any real plan to use him like Denver did.

- Most people knew from day one that he was not any kind of viable long term qb.

- The Jets are merely hanging on to him now in the vane hope they can get a late round pick for him, doesn't matter what draft year. They will probably release him in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by RevisCroWilson View Post

Ha after watching 2 years of Sanchez play horrible, and saw that McElroy has weakest arm in the NFl how can you say he shouldn't play over those two scrubs? It would be impossible for tebow to play worse than mark Sanchez. Sanchez was the worst qb in the league last year, if there is anywhere he should get a shot to play for its right here.. Not saying i want tebow to play more than 1 year hell no, but over our current scrubs.. garrard will start if the old nimble guy can stay healthy.. I hope we do draft a qb, but this yr crop of qb stinks.. Hopefully next year we get 1..we trade to trade Sanchez but nobody wanted that scrub. We should get a pick for tebow consider we gave a 4th rd last yr? Lot of teams don't want the tebow baggage.. Nobody wants the headache of tebow thanks to the media and his nutty fans..

Quote Originally Posted by Beerfish View Post
    - Tebow was a good pick up for the Jets if they were going to use him as they voiced, as a wild cat option. Too bad the OC was hilariously bad.

- The Jets idiotically told him he would be the backup without having any real plan to use him like Denver did.

- Most people knew from day one that he was not any kind of viable long term qb.

- The Jets are merely hanging on to him now in the vane hope they can get a late round pick for him, doesn't matter what draft year. They will probably release him in the end.

I think Tebow is a good football player...wildcat or maybe convert the guy to a TE? But to let him sit around and do nothing does no one any good. Wonder if the Jets are thinking about him as a TE?

Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    LOL

What!?

You couldn't care less about the Jets.

You followed Tebow from Florida, to Denver, to here and I'm sure you'll follow him to the Montreal Alhouettes in a few months.
    http://forum.jaguars.com/index.php?s...ockUserAgent=1

Quote Originally Posted by Cleansweep2013 View Post
    Ha after watching 2 years of Sanchez play horrible, and saw that McElroy has weakest arm in the NFl how can you say he shouldn't play over those two scrubs? It would be impossible for tebow to play worse than mark Sanchez. Sanchez was the worst qb in the league last year, if there is anywhere he should get a shot to play for its right here.. Not saying i want tebow to play more than 1 year hell no, but over our current scrubs.. garrard will start if the old nimble guy can stay healthy.. I hope we do draft a qb, but this yr crop of qb stinks.. Hopefully next year we get 1..we trade to trade Sanchez but nobody wanted that scrub. We should get a pick for tebow consider we gave a 4th rd last yr? Lot of teams don't want the tebow baggage.. Nobody wants the headache of tebow thanks to the media and his nutty fans..
    Good post, agreed.

Jets Insider VIP
    LOL

Doesn't surprise me

Jets Insider VIP
    Demosthenes9 hasn't added any friends yet

same as at JI

I need to see if he is signed up at the Hamilton Tiger Cat or Edmonton Eskimo fan fora too
    Last edited by sg3; 04-08-2013 at 02:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NYJets 4 Life View Post
    Exactly this. He's not an NFL caliber QB. He's not good and a team would basically have to scrap their entire offense to bring him in. For what? So he can look like he doesn't belong in the league for at least 45 minutes per week?

The worship of a well below average QB is weird, laughable (when not associated with your favorite team), and kooky as hell. Tebow isn't the only good Christian in the league. He also isn't the only one who can't do his job well. The ENTIRE NFL sees this.
    +1

Ofcourse Tebow isn't the only "Good Christian" in the NFL. Even on the Jets roster last year you had Mike Devito, a Christian Minister, and Sione Pouha is a very devout fundamentalist Christian who took a couple years off from football to do missionary work.

Tebow is a political icon. He's a hero to social activists who want to tell us how to live. That's why he's trying to make appearances with facist, anti-Catholic and anti-Gay religious tv evangelists. The fact that he had very limited success for half a season and 1 flukey playoff game in the NFL a couple years ago has given his retarded hillbilly following years of material to boast on.

The entire media bashes Jets fans for supporting Rex b/c he has 4 playoff wins. Yet somehow Tim Tebow-lovers get away with acting like he's Fran Tarkenton b/c he won 1 flukey playoff game against an ancient Steelers defense that never took him seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by bobr68 View Post
    I think Tebow is a good football player...wildcat or maybe convert the guy to a TE? But to let him sit around and do nothing does no one any good. Wonder if the Jets are thinking about him as a TE?
    I hate Mike Fatcessa but I have to agree with him when he just grunts and yells at Jets fans who call up and act like Tebow can just switch to another position. He's not fast enough to play TE or Fullback. He doesn't have the skill set. Have you ever seen the guy block more than maybe a couple times on a WR reverse he maybe ran in college? How many times have you seen Tebow run a pattern and make a catch?

Unbelieveable the garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by detjetsfan View Post
    I hate Mike Fatcessa but I have to agree with him when he just grunts and yells at Jets fans who call up and act like Tebow can just switch to another position. He's not fast enough to play TE or Fullback. He doesn't have the skill set. Have you ever seen the guy block more than maybe a couple times on a WR reverse he maybe ran in college? How many times have you seen Tebow run a pattern and make a catch?

Unbelieveable the garbage.
    I disagree. While he's clearly not a QB, one place I do believe he would excel at is FB. The guys is built like a brick sh*thouse. He could block guys into oblivion and open large holes for RB's. You could also hand him the ball at certain times and you would see, like we've seen many times in the past, that with the ball in his hands he makes would be tacklers melt off him. He's a huge load to take down.

He could be the Jets very own version of Mike Alstott. You can call me crazy all you want, and I guess we'll never know who would be right, but certainly RB/FB/TE is where Tebow would clearly serve an NFL football team in the best fashion. If the Jets could somehow persuade him to switch positions, I believe you would see a player at least as valuable as Brad Smith ever was for the Jets.

Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    I disagree. While he's clearly not a QB, one place I do believe he would excel at is FB. The guys is built like a brick sh*thouse. He could block guys into oblivion and open large holes for RB's. You could also hand him the ball at certain times and you would see, like we've seen many times in the past, that with the ball in his hands he makes would be tacklers melt off him. He's a huge load to take down.

He could be the Jets very own version of Mike Alstott. You can call me crazy all you want, and I guess we'll never know who would be right, but certainly RB/FB/TE is where Tebow would clearly serve an NFL football team in the best fashion. If the Jets could somehow persuade him to switch positions, I believe you would see a player at least as valuable as Brad Smith ever was for the Jets.
    Just because Tebow is white, runs a 4.7 40 and is ripped doesn't mean he's qualified to be a fullback. He'd get killed if he played that position and would probably get 2.0 ypc while never blocking anyone. Tebow as a FB would be a dud.

Running QB draw out of the shotgun is entirely different then taking a handoff in an I-formation with 8 or 9 stacked in the box.