Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Tebow

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by NYJets 4 Life View Post
    So basically...Someone thinks Tebow is bad and they are a mindless drone. Tebow is passable or a starting caliber QB thus makes one a open minded visionary I take it?
    Apparently billygreen is pretty bitter about his sister watching Oprah too...LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Demosthenes9 hasn't added any friends yet

same as at JI

I need to see if he is signed up at the Hamilton Tiger Cat or Edmonton Eskimo fan fora too

That's actually hilarious. Thanks for pointing it out to me. Wondering who here took the time to actually register there with my name and make that post ??

Quote Originally Posted by detjetsfan View Post

Tebow is a political icon. He's a hero to social activists who want to tell us how to live. That's why he's trying to make appearances with facist, anti-Catholic and anti-Gay religious tv evangelists. The fact that he had very limited success for half a season and 1 flukey playoff game in the NFL a couple years ago has given his retarded hillbilly following years of material to boast on.
    And there we have it. Detjetsfan shows his colors and exemplifies the hatred coming from Tebow haters.

Quote Originally Posted by NYJets 4 Life View Post
    So basically...Someone thinks Tebow is bad and they are a mindless drone. Tebow is passable or a starting caliber QB thus makes one a open minded visionary I take it?

Actually, it's more like if someone wants to offer actual factual criticism, and take a number of things into account, then they are open minded.

When they simply parrot "Tebow sucks", then they can GFT's, and yes, they are mindless drones.

IF Tebow had taken over and thrown for 4000+ yards, 30 TDs, 4 Ints and taken the Jets to the SB, asshats like SG3 and detjetsfan would still be running around here saying that he sucks.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes9 View Post
    And there we have it. Detjetsfan shows his colors and exemplifies the hatred coming from Tebow haters.
    So if someone thinks Tebow is a bad QB, they must obviously be anti religious bigots??

Hall Of Fame
    Actually, it's more like if someone wants to offer actual factual criticism, and take a number of things into account, then they are open minded.

When they simply parrot "Tebow sucks", then they can GFT's, and yes, they are mindless drones.

IF Tebow had taken over and thrown for 4000+ yards, 30 TDs, 4 Ints and taken the Jets to the SB, asshats like SG3 and detjetsfan would still be running around here saying that he sucks.
    LOL...so when you go on and on about Tebow and come up with senseless and mindless excuses for Tebow aren't you ignoring factual criticism? Or are you just parroting the usual Tebow mantra? See it works both ways. Except the vast majority of people in the NFL think you are wrong.

Jets Insider VIP

Plenty of us have offered legitimate criticisms.

The kids accuracy is piss poor. How is that even debatable? Most of the time in Denver, the kid would be something like 6/18 for 65 yards and no TD's through 3 1/2 quarters of play.

He has the slowest, most awkward delivery in pro football and it hasn't changed at all in the 3 years he's been in the league.

He's not exactly adept at reading defenses either.

And all you ever do to counter these criticisms is spout the same "well...uhhh...uhhh...Sanchez is terrible! Tebow needs a chance, he can't be any worse, blah blah blah".

I'm sure Tebow is a great kid with an outstanding work ethic and maybe he could find some success in this league if he's willing to accept a position change. But he isn't a QB in this league. I could care less about his one flukey season in Denver.

Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    So if someone thinks Tebow is a bad QB, they must obviously be anti religious bigots??
    Tell me, did you not read his post ? Or are you too dense to comprehend it ? The post had nothing to do with Tebow's QB skills or lack thereof.

He doesn't like Tebow for what he is and what he represents.

It's kind of like one of those other douche bags around here who keeps complaining about Woody and can't help throwing in some anti-republican / anti-capitalist jibe.

LOL...so when you go on and on about Tebow and come up with senseless and mindless excuses for Tebow aren't you ignoring factual criticism? Or are you just parroting the usual Tebow mantra? See it works both ways. Except the vast majority of people in the NFL think you are wrong.
    What factual criticism have I ignored ? His comp % is low and yes, he needs to improve it. After 2011, his mechanics were still fubared and needed to be fixed. Like most young and inexperienced QBs, he needs to learn how to read defenses better and anticipate when receivers are going to be open.

There's a TON of stuff that he needs to work on, and I've never claimed anything to the contrary.

So again, what FACTUAL criticism have I ignored ?

Hall Of Fame
    Tell me, did you not read his post ? Or are you too dense to comprehend it ? The post had nothing to do with Tebow's QB skills or lack thereof.

He doesn't like Tebow for what he is and what he represents.

It's kind of like one of those other douche bags around here who keeps complaining about Woody and can't help throwing in some anti-republican / anti-capitalist jibe.
    You sure like to tell people how dumb they are or how stupid they are dont you? IIsnt it time you just go back into hibernation and let the real Jet fans around here discuss the team they have a passion for, and you can go back to worshiping at the feet of Saint Timmy and start coming up with conspiracy theories as to why Timmy will out of the league in a couple years.

Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    Plenty of us have offered legitimate criticisms.

The kids accuracy is piss poor. How is that even debatable? Most of the time in Denver, the kid would be something like 6/18 for 65 yards and no TD's through 3 1/2 quarters of play.
    I don't think it was a problem of accuracy per se, but more about consistency as at times, he was very accurate with passes. Not Aaron Rodgers accurate, but good enough. Then, he'd follow that up with a bounce pass 8 yards in front of a receiver. When you are hit and miss like that, it's a problem of inconsistent mechanics.

He has the slowest, most awkward delivery in pro football and it hasn't changed at all in the 3 years he's been in the league.
    Actually, his mechanics have changed, they just aren't where they need to be yet. His mechanics looked much better this year than they did last year with the Broncos.

He's not exactly adept at reading defenses either.
    He definitely needs to improve here, but he's not as bad as most think. IMO, he can read defenses pretty well, his problem is knowing when receivers are open. In short, he's too cautious with tight windows.

And all you ever do to counter these criticisms is spout the same "well...uhhh...uhhh...Sanchez is terrible! Tebow needs a chance, he can't be
    any worse, blah blah blah".
    Depends on the context of the conversation. IF someone makes a general statement such as: "2011 showed that Tebow sucks as a passer", sure, I'll point out that his stats over his first 16 games were better than Sanchez's.

IF someone wants to talk specifics, I'll be happy to get into a more detailed discussed.

I'm sure Tebow is a great kid with an outstanding work ethic and maybe he could find some success in this league if he's willing to accept a position change. But he isn't a QB in this league. I could care less about his one flukey season in Denver.
    Because YOU see it as a flukey season. I mean, it can't be that Tebow might not actually be that bad ? That he has a knack for pulling out wins ? That he might get even better given the opportunity and an offensive system that he could excel in ?

You sure like to tell people how dumb they are or how stupid they are dont you? IIsnt it time you just go back into hibernation and let the real Jet fans around here discuss the team they have a passion for, and you can go back to worshiping at the feet of Saint Timmy and start coming up with conspiracy theories as to why Timmy will out of the league in a couple years.

Well, you're the one who supposedly read detjetsfan's post, then read my reply to him, then ignorantly asked: "So if someone thinks Tebow is a bad QB, they must obviously be anti religious bigots??"

detjetsfan's post is clearly anti Conservative and anti religious. That you apparently didn't see that leads me to question whether you read his post, or that perhaps you just didn't understand it.

Now you've got your panties all in a twist because I called you out on it.

Hall Of Fame
    Well, you're the one who supposedly read detjetsfan's post, then read my reply to him, then ignorantly asked: "So if someone thinks Tebow is a bad QB, they must obviously be anti religious bigots??"

detjetsfan's post is clearly anti Conservative and anti religious. That you apparently didn't see that leads me to question whether you read his post, or that perhaps you just didn't understand it.

Now you've got your panties all in a twist because I called you out on it.
    LOL...I actually feel bad for you. Someone as delusional as yourself needs help. Enjoy the last couple weeks of Tebow's tenure with the Jets. Best of luck with the arena league. They have some pretty cool uniforms.

Banned
    LOL...I actually feel bad for you. Someone as delusional as yourself needs help. Enjoy the last couple weeks of Tebow's tenure with the Jets. Best of luck with the arena league. They have some pretty cool uniforms.
    I can't wait...tebow is the worst thing thst happened to the jets since kotite.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Awwww, I'm truly touched by your concern. Really, I am. I do so appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by RevisCroWilson View Post
    I can't wait...tebow is the worst thing thst happened to the jets since kotite.

See, it's this kind of bull****. You just sat through a season watching Tony Sparano do the most miserable job a supposed "NFL OC" has done in recent memory, and you think Tebow is the worst thing that has happened to the Jets since Kotite.

That's delusional.

Jets Insider VIP
    Here's my suggestion

Stop talking about this awful turd of a QB

If we feel that urge to discuss bust SEC QBs, lets start Jamarcus Russell.threads

Or just sit back and quietly wait for that gloriously blessed day when Teblow is sent packing by the Jets
    Last edited by sg3; 04-08-2013 at 08:18 PM.

Banned
    See, it's this kind of bull****. You just sat through a season watching Tony Sparano do the most miserable job a supposed "NFL OC" has done in recent memory, and you think Tebow is the worst thing that has happened to the Jets since Kotite.

That's delusional.
    Yes because of the ****ing fans like you not because of tebow himseld dip****

Quote Originally Posted by RevisCroWilson View Post
    Yes because of the ****ing fans like you not because of tebow himseld dip****

And fans like me did what exactly? Pointed out that after Sanchez having proved that he SUCKS, that they should throw Tebow in there to see what he could do ? ANd if Tebow sucked, then to put McElroy in ?

Yeah, I can see how we Tebow fans were oh so terrible. You're the dip**** here dude.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Here's by suggestion

Stop talking about this awful turd of a QB

If we feel that urge to discuss bust SEC QBs, lets start Jamarcus Russell.threads

Or just sit back and quietly wait for that gloriously blessed day when Teblow is sent packing by the Jets
    +100. Good advice Sg3.