Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Tebow

Quote Originally Posted by johnnysd View Post
    The Jets are going to cut his fake, no skill, creepy butt and move on
    If we had an owner with a brain this would have already happened.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by billygreen View Post
    Nobody wants to believe that a QB like Tebow can win in this league just like nobody wants to believe that a strong running game and a badass defense can win in this league.

People have generic ideas about what is right and wrong and you'll never change their minds about it. Even if Tebow were to start and take the Jets to a division title the same people would find a reason why it couldn't have been him that got the team there.

So many lies, so many misconceptions, so much atheistic anti-christian hate, so much inability to judge the player based on his ability to inspire his team to victory when this team could use some damned inspiration right about now.
    Please stop posting

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Veteran
    This team is EMOTIONALLY DEAD! I have seen this team come out FLAT so many times I want to puke!

But what does Tebow bring to the table? INSPIRATION! The kid INSPIRES the players around him to WIN! What the hell is wrong with that??? That's exactly what we need around here, someone who can get this team to want to WIN! What's killing the Jets right now has nothing to do with draft picks or free agents or game plans... What's kiling the Jets right now is HEART! And we don't have any! Tim Tebow brings that, and we need it!
    Wtf is wrong with you. You are the exact reason why teblow will never play again. You are the circus that everyone hates.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by detjetsfan View Post
    I would hit ignore on you but your posts make me laugh they are so silly.
    This dude really can't be serious or must be like 15. Its pretty funny and pathetic at the samw time.

All Pro
    This team is EMOTIONALLY DEAD! I have seen this team come out FLAT so many times I want to puke!

But what does Tebow bring to the table? INSPIRATION! The kid INSPIRES the players around him to WIN! What the hell is wrong with that??? That's exactly what we need around here, someone who can get this team to want to WIN! What's killing the Jets right now has nothing to do with draft picks or free agents or game plans... What's kiling the Jets right now is HEART! And we don't have any! Tim Tebow brings that, and we need it!
    Why do I get the picture of you jumping with your pompoms every time you scream a red word? If we had any college teams on the schedule I'd agree with you. What you really want to type in place of heart, is faith, but you know you'd get blasted. Let me put this in college cheerleader language you'll understand.

What does Mark need? HEART. What does Tim need? ARM. So what do we need? NEW QB.

I do not think he has been a class act. That is what people choose to see. I feel he is a complete phony and an egomaniac. Just my opinion of him.
    Tebow did two things wrong. He showed the world his strong religious beliefs and took a pretty good swipe at the so called pro choice movement in a SB ad with his mom. That put him squarely in the sights of the hate from the left. He has so many detractors that something would have come to light by now. The fact that nothing has come out is proof that the kid is as clean as he claims to be. That's very refreshing in some people's eyes.

Hey, everybody ready to see Mark Sanchez and the offense come out completely flat and confused again? Haven't seen enough of it, wanna see it again (and again)? And won't Garrard be great until a strong wind knocks him down and he's out for the season (again)?

Give the kid the damn ball...

Quote Originally Posted by Pats1960 View Post
    Tebow did two things wrong. He showed the world his strong religious beliefs and took a pretty good swipe at the so called pro choice movement in a SB ad with his mom. That put him squarely in the sights of the hate from the left. He has so many detractors that something would have come to light by now. The fact that nothing has come out is proof that the kid is as clean as he claims to be. That's very refreshing in some people's eyes.
    So you have to be pro life and a fundie if you're from the right? People "from the right" can't be turned off by that? Makes sense

Nobody wants to believe that a QB like Tebow can win in this league just like nobody wants to believe that a strong running game and a badass defense can win in this league.

People have generic ideas about what is right and wrong and you'll never change their minds about it. Even if Tebow were to start and take the Jets to a division title the same people would find a reason why it couldn't have been him that got the team there.

So many lies, so many misconceptions, so much atheistic anti-christian hate, so much inability to judge the player based on his ability to inspire his team to victory when this team could use some damned inspiration right about now.
    LOL

You have got to be kidding me.

All League
    Give the kid the damn ball...

lol.

Anyway, truth is I'm excited to see the Offense under Marty, with Sanchez as the QB. Marty's the first legitimate OC that he's had.

As far as the QB position, I'd like to see the Jets draft a Tyler Bray, or maybe Zac Dysert... Garrard will back up Sanchez. Tebow will be gone, McElroy won't make the team, and Simms on the Practice Squad.
    Last edited by Yankeejet22; 04-11-2013 at 10:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pats1960 View Post
    What if his strong religious beliefs were scientology or Wicca? People applaud him continuously for forcing his religion on other people because they share those beliefs. But you don't have to be on the left or pro-abortion to find him completely creepy.

Jets Insider VIP
    Garrard>>>>> Teblow

Sanchez>>>>>Teblow

Johnny Unitas' corpse>>>>>>> Teblow

Hit the dumper button on this turd Idzik

So we can start to fumigate JI from the stench of his fanboys, Demo, vinnykt, billygreen, daballhawk, ucrenegade, the Banned and all the rest

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Garrard>>>>> Teblow

Sanchez>>>>>Teblow

Johnny Unitas' corpse>>>>>>> Teblow

Hit the dumper button on this turd Idzik

So we can start to fumigate JI from the stench of his fanboys, Demo, vinnykt, billygreen, daballhawk, ucrenegade, the Banned and all the rest
    You forgot the kid in the Play 60 commercial. He's better too.

The Jets are going to cut his fake, no skill, creepy butt and move on
    Totally agree, Sanchez MUST go.

Jets Insider VIP
    Love him or hate him, you are all obsessed with tebow. Look at you fools taking up 17 pages to talk tebow. The haters can stop thinking about this guy. Its creepy.

Could we lock and dump this thread? Seriously...... its a waste of my bandwidth...

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankeejet22 View Post
    lol.

Anyway, truth is I'm excited to see the Offense under Marty, with Sanchez as the QB. Marty's the first legitimate OC that he's had.

As far as the QB position, I'd like to see the Jets draft a Tyler Bray, or maybe Zac Dysert... Garrard will back up Sanchez. Tebow will be gone, McElroy won't make the team, and Simms on the Practice Squad.
    Ummm this!!!!!

What if his strong religious beliefs were scientology or Wicca? People applaud him continuously for forcing his religion on other people because they share those beliefs. But you don't have to be on the left or pro-abortion to find him completely creepy.

You can't find a single instance of Tebow "forcing" his religion on others.

Then again, that's a big part of the problem as some people are ignorant enough to believe that actually hearing someone talk about something is having it "Forced" on them.

Do what I do when Tebow takes a moment to "thank his Lord and Savior Jesus Christ", say "Whatever", yawn and then listen after that.

Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes9 View Post
    You can't find a single instance of Tebow "forcing" his religion on others.

Then again, that's a big part of the problem as some people are ignorant enough to believe that actually hearing someone talk about something is having it "Forced" on them.

Do what I do when Tebow takes a moment to "thank his Lord and Savior Jesus Christ", say "Whatever", yawn and then listen after that.
    Don't call me ignorant, and yes he forces his religion on people at every opportunity, by continuously referencing it, and "tebowing" at every opportunity.

Jets Insider VIP
    hopefully by draft day, both Teblow and this thread will be headed to the dumper