Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Thread: Tebow

Quote Originally Posted by The Band View Post
    well, hope all you Tebow haters are at peace now. Probably another week or 2 of Tebow talk then it`ll be gone. Unless he signs with NE, MIA or BUF. And I would love to see him screw the Jets over the way he was. That`ll get Woody`s panties in a bunch for sure.

Never understood why they brought him here and never let him play. They could`ve benched Sanchez and let Tebow run the offense for a few quarters, especially towards the end. Oh well. Hope the kid gets a job where he can get some bittersweet revenge on the Woody.
    DOUCHE

Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    DOUCHE
    no bag? C`mon, I feel cheated without the bag. Ok, you can keep the bag, SCUM.

He'll sign somewhere within a week, teams were just waiting for the Jets to cut him.

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Teblow now thankfully dumped

This thread is now past MOOT

please dump

Thank you, kind mods
    Soon to be followed by the 'Sanchez' thread.
    Last edited by Dunnie; 04-29-2013 at 10:40 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunnie View Post
    Soon to be followed be the 'Sanchez' thread.
    hopefully, the Sanchez Released thread chock full of new and hilarious GIFS of celebration

You're still what southparkcpa said, though.

It's like the buttfumble. That title will never leave Mark and the title that southpark gave you will never leave you. Too bad.

You are cheated. you have no home.

WE ARE JETS FANS, I Love absolutely LOVE JETS fans. At away games, you meet all kinds, fat, skinny, young, old, educated , not so... But we are all one.
    we are passionate and driven. YOU? trolling a board where a college QB was a mistake, a blip on our board.

DOUCHE........

well, hope all you Tebow haters are at peace now. Probably another week or 2 of Tebow talk then it`ll be gone. Unless he signs with NE, MIA or BUF. And I would love to see him screw the Jets over the way he was. That`ll get Woody`s panties in a bunch for sure.

Never understood why they brought him here and never let him play. They could`ve benched Sanchez and let Tebow run the offense for a few quarters, especially towards the end. Oh well. Hope the kid gets a job where he can get some bittersweet revenge on the Woody.
    +1,000,000

I hope these libtard yankee cityboys enjoy watching Geno Smith bust while Tim Tebow develops into one of the league's best quarterbacks.

Jets Insider VIP
    take it Timmy--- forget that Lingerie League offer --- a REAL OFFER from a team to play some FOOTBALL at a level that fits your ability

Omaha Beef indoor team offers Tim Tebow $75-per-game contract

3:14 p.m. EDT April 30, 2013

tebow11111

(Photo: Steven Bisig, USA TODAY Sports)

OMAHA, Neb. (AP) — The Omaha Beef have a job waiting for Tim Tebow if he wants it — and the Nebraska indoor football team will even pay him $75 a game.

A day after Tebow was cut by the New York Jets, the Beef called the office of Tebow agent Jimmy Sexton to offer a standard player contract. Beef assistant general manager Andrew Mather said Tuesday that he doesn't expect to hear back, but he thought it was worth asking.

OH CANADA?: CFL might not be so easy

BELL: Tebow may not like his options

The Beef's current quarterback, James McNear, has led the team to a 5-1 start. He's completing 70 percent of his passes and has thrown for 21 touchdowns against just two interceptions.

McNear is anything but insulted by the Beef's wooing of Tebow. McNear said, "I think Tim can learn a lot from me."

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    take it Timmy--- forget that Lingerie League offer --- a REAL OFFER from a team to play some FOOTBALL at a level that fits your ability

Omaha Beef indoor team offers Tim Tebow $75-per-game contract

3:14 p.m. EDT April 30, 2013

tebow11111

(Photo: Steven Bisig, USA TODAY Sports)

OMAHA, Neb. (AP) — The Omaha Beef have a job waiting for Tim Tebow if he wants it — and the Nebraska indoor football team will even pay him $75 a game.

A day after Tebow was cut by the New York Jets, the Beef called the office of Tebow agent Jimmy Sexton to offer a standard player contract. Beef assistant general manager Andrew Mather said Tuesday that he doesn't expect to hear back, but he thought it was worth asking.

OH CANADA?: CFL might not be so easy

BELL: Tebow may not like his options

The Beef's current quarterback, James McNear, has led the team to a 5-1 start. He's completing 70 percent of his passes and has thrown for 21 touchdowns against just two interceptions.

McNear is anything but insulted by the Beef's wooing of Tebow. McNear said, "I think Tim can learn a lot from me."
    At this point I think joining the Beef is the only way to turn his career around. Sit behind McNear for a year and try to come back stronger next season.

With all the Tebow bashing here, and other forums, why did the Jets bring him here? Were they that dumb to not see he wasn`t a QB like most here say? I know it was to help sell PSLs and jerseys, but the Jets had to see something about his play. I think he`ll end up on an NFL team somewhere. They were just waiting for the Jets to let him go. And if no one picks him up, I bet the Jets will bring him back. LOL Now that would make you all happy. The Jets are definitely dumb enough to do it. They did it once already.

With all the Tebow bashing here, and other forums, why did the Jets bring him here? Were they that dumb to not see he wasn`t a QB like most here say? I know it was to help sell PSLs and jerseys, but the Jets had to see something about his play. I think he`ll end up on an NFL team somewhere. They were just waiting for the Jets to let him go. And if no one picks him up, I bet the Jets will bring him back. LOL Now that would make you all happy. The Jets are definitely dumb enough to do it. They did it once already.
    Front offices don't listen to fans. At least, not the Jets FO.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Lock this fuuuuucking thread already.

You should be banned for such ridiculousness!

Banned
    Wow

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Schluberator & Gadfly
    Quote Originally Posted by detjetsfan View Post
    +1,000,000

I hope these libtard yankee cityboys enjoy watching Geno Smith bust while Tim Tebow develops into one of the league's best quarterbacks.
    You should change your user name to dettebowfan, b/c Tebow is gone and the Jets are still here but yet your loyalty lies with Tebow?

Schluberator & Gadfly
    Go find a Tebow forum. We've cut you from this one.