Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Tebow

Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky Jet View Post
    IMO its wrong to say that McElroy is a lockerroom cancer. That is pure bs. Regarding little talent: we shall see. Garrard played very well for the Blowfish last preseason and won the starting job. He then got hurt. Sanchez? well who knows? maybe a new OC and QB coach can help him. Maybe not. You seem to know more then the paid coaches do. But I do agree with you that Tebow should get a shot. I also think we will draft a QB. He , too, should get a shot. In the end whoever is left standing won the job and perhaps we can all pull for the guy no matter who he is.
    Agree, under Marty all QB's have a chance, even Simms but they gave draft picks and cash for Tebow so should give him a chance, can't be worse than Sanchex last year

and there could always be interest: Tebow for Palmer? Prior, Tebow and Gino could have a chance in Raider land

Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky Jet View Post
    Holmes had alot to say that year. So did Moore and Slauson. You said that an OLman lost money because of McElroy's statements. I asked you which one. Now you say he is a cancer balh, blah blah. He made a rookie mistake and he was told about it by REX. Did he repeat his mistake? You may not like him as a QB but know jack shirt about the man to be attacking him as you do.

I agree that when someone has a beef, take it behind closed doors! Never air out dirty laundry in public (like Holmes did ) I also know that people make mistakes and that is why they put erasers on pencils. You do not like the guy. Still no reason to fail to state the true facts. It makes you worse then McElroy.
    Him and Holmes are 2 of the same as far as I am concerned. Holmes cost Hunter money and I think Elroy cost us Moore to be quite honest. You have to ask yourself why is the longest tenure JET now off the team even though he was still playing good. Is it because he was questioned as a team leader by guys like McElroy to the press. Yeah I cant answer that truthfully but either way I wouldn't want McElroy anywhere near my team if that is the find of things he says to the press. We are still stuck with Holmes IMO but we could have very well made an example of McElroy. Why havent we? Well that is something only Rex can answer. I think us trading for Tebow had a lot to do with it. We are just stockpiling guys that have no business being pro QBs IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberjet View Post
    And McElroy is a cancer why?
    He's a rat. His media tour after the 2011 season publicly discussing family matters that should've been left behind closed doors did it for me. He was a 3rd string QB opening his mouth. He just contributed to the pile on instead of keeping his mouth shut.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Garrard and McElroy are Johnny Unitas and Dan Marino compared with the worthless POS Teblow

I look forward to celebrating him being released with well deserved joy
    I'm not a Tebow fan and would expect to see him cut, but I'm not clear at all on the vitriol and hatred you express toward him. Really out of line. Blame the Jets for a stupid mistake, but Tebow has done nothing to deserve this sort of juvenile nonsense.

Whatever happened to that tebow fan with that "clown" for an avatar? I mean a real clown...lol.

Quote Originally Posted by long island leprechaun View Post
    I'm not a Tebow fan and would expect to see him cut, but I'm not clear at all on the vitriol and hatred you express toward him. Really out of line. Blame the Jets for a stupid mistake, but Tebow has done nothing to deserve this sort of juvenile nonsense.
    Agreed but.... Tebow could have gone to JAX. He and his people chose NY. other than that...he has done nothing wrong.

OUR inability to put football first is why he is here. WOODY is a joke. NOT Tebow. Tebow is a great college football player who won't quit.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    Agreed but.... Tebow could have gone to JAX. He and his people chose NY. other than that...he has done nothing wrong.

OUR inability to put football first is why he is here. WOODY is a joke.
    JI's official Bean Counter calling a guy he'd give his left nut to bean count for, a joke?

Bwa-hahahahahaa Jokes on you, Jets Troll

Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    Whatever happened to that tebow fan with that "clown" for an avatar? I mean a real clown...lol.
    Hey Vin how's it going havent seen you in a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamers View Post
    He will get a fair shot to make the team and that is the right thing to do. We are paying him 1.5 mil on the team or not so there should be no rush to cut him just so he can sign with anther team. If he has what it takes you keep him if not you cut him after camp. Who do we really have that is a better option right now. Sanchez will never start anther game for this team again if the FO has any pride at all in this team. McElroy is a locker room cancer with little talent. Simms is just a family friend invite. Garrard yeah but he hasn't played in 2 years. Untill we actually add a better QB to the roster I see no reason to start cutting people to help them. You have to think about the team 1st and you cant just start closing doors without opening a window.
    Lol, his NFL career is over. Were just hoping there is one team dumb enough to want him

Quote Originally Posted by johnnysd View Post
    Lol, his NFL career is over. Were just hoping there is one team dumb enough to want him
    Dumb enough??? What are you saying about us?

Incorrect

The other two are Quarterbacks

Tebow is a useless pile of fecal matter
    Incorrect.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunnie View Post
    Incorrect.
    correct

tebow is completely useless as an NFL quarterback

Garrard, McElroy, just about any breathing NFL NFL QB is better

Same with Sanchez and the rest of the guys we currently have IMO

tebow is the best qb on the nyjets roster.

we dont need a franchise qb we already have one.

its tebow time!

Dumb enough??? What are you saying about us?
    Let's face it: the trade last year was clearly one of the dumbest trades in Jets history.

Let's face it: the trade last year was clearly one of the dumbest trades in Jets history.
    Now Now..there are 3 or 4 homers on this site that will call you a troll and bad fan. drink the kool aid my son.

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.

Later Gator

correct

tebow is completely useless as an NFL quarterback

Garrard, McElroy, just about any breathing NFL NFL QB is better
    Incorrect.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by long island leprechaun View Post
    Seriously. If he costs us any roster bonus, or something, and he's still on the team, I would be unhappy/confused, but until then, there's absolutely no reason to cut him. Someone out there just might be willing to give a pick, or a player for him. Stranger things have happened. In fact they did happen last year, with Tanny, and 2 years ago when he was drafted in the 1st round. It's not likely we'll get anything for him, but cutting him now would be a purely emotional decision. All these guys used to love Tanny, and his impulsiveness. He ran the team like a fan would. Now they hate him, but are getting all over Idzik for being logical, and methodical.

All Pro
    Now Now..there are 3 or 4 homers on this site that will call you a troll and bad fan. drink the kool aid my son.
    No way anyone, even Ray would say that was a good decision at this point. Only Tebowites could still approve that trade. It was probably the worst trade in team history. No debating that fact. We even had to cut Stanton, who is by far the better QB, and lose the signing bonus we'd just given him. Then Tanny felt compelled to guarantee Sanchez' contract to make him feel better about it. We could have signed Winston with that money, and let Hunter walk. Then we could have started Stanton by week 4, or 5, and we would have made the playoffs. Ridiculously incompetent chain of events that probably cost Tanny any chance of getting any sort of front office job in the future. Matt Millen probably laughed at that trade.