Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Tebow

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    hopefully by draft day, both Teblow and this thread will be headed to the dumper
    We'll need somebody to clean the board of ALL threads relating to Tebow.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SizzleBear287 View Post
    We'll need somebody to clean the board of ALL threads relating to Tebow.
    The Demoncleaneris just lying in wait.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes9 View Post
    You can't find a single instance of Tebow "forcing" his religion on others.

Then again, that's a big part of the problem as some people are ignorant enough to believe that actually hearing someone talk about something is having it "Forced" on them.

Do what I do when Tebow takes a moment to "thank his Lord and Savior Jesus Christ", say "Whatever", yawn and then listen after that.
    Obviously tim tebow isn't forcing religion or proselytizing anyone.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by detjetsfan View Post
    See this is where you're dead wrong. He has a right to advertise his faith if he wants to, it's not hurting you in any way, yet you're using it as a reason to knock his football ability, which is wrong.

Tim Tebow doesn't come out looking like the bad guy, you come out looking like the bad guy... Who the hell died and made you Adolf Hitler of the NFL? Since when does your viewpoint trump his? Some Jewish player paints an Israeli flag under his eye and you're gonna respond the same way? You obviously hate the guy only because you hate his religion, which says a lot about you doesn't it?

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    The obvious anti jewish diatribe you just posted says more about YOU

Most Jet fans only dislike Teblow because he sucks aa an NFL player, cost us two draft picks and because he brought zealous intolerant boneheads like you to this great Jet fan message board

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh yeah that really changed my mind. How dare Tebow wear a bible passage on his eye protection?! We should disembowel the guy for making such a terrorist threat.

Get over yourself for crying out loud. It's called freedom of speech.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why Woody? Why? Why do you insist on subjecting your loyal fanbase to such nonsense and stupidity as the above quoted post? Just cut Teblow already so this team can move on. You made a mistake. We all do. No sense compounding it by keeping this clown on our roster and his legions of idiotic fanboys around as a result.

Tebow probably still makes money for Woody. This thread shows that he's still a hot topic.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pats1960 View Post
    Tebow probably still makes money for Woody. This thread shows that he's still a hot topic.
    Woody is not the reason Timmy's still here. Izdik is.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CleatMarks View Post
    So you have to be pro life and a fundie if you're from the right? People "from the right" can't be turned off by that? Makes sense
    I didn't say that. I said that he ticked off the lefties by doing an ad during the SB about the hypocrisy of the term "pro choice" being attached to the abortion movement. I think their message was that Tebow's mom made a choice. It was very effective.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnysd View Post
    What if his strong religious beliefs were scientology or Wicca? People applaud him continuously for forcing his religion on other people because they share those beliefs. But you don't have to be on the left or pro-abortion to find him completely creepy.
    I don't share his beliefs.

If his beliefs were based on scientology or any other so called religion, then he'd probably keep them quiet.

It's freedom of religion, not freedom from religion.
    Last edited by Pats1960; 04-12-2013 at 09:13 AM.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankeejet22 View Post
    I believe that Woody is calling the shots concerning Tebow, just as he has been from the start.

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Man, Tebow sure gets enough attention.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankeejet22 View Post
    so Izdik was not even here when tebow was brought in but he is the reason he is here now? he is here because Woody wants him here for what I dont know but he is holding him captive

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by billygreen View Post
    See this is where you're dead wrong. He has a right to advertise his faith if he wants to, it's not hurting you in any way, yet you're using it as a reason to knock his football ability, which is wrong.

Tim Tebow doesn't come out looking like the bad guy, you come out looking like the bad guy... Who the hell died and made you Adolf Hitler of the NFL? Since when does your viewpoint trump his? Some Jewish player paints an Israeli flag under his eye and you're gonna respond the same way? You obviously hate the guy only because you hate his religion, which says a lot about you doesn't it?
    We hate him because of dbags like you and demo. Clearly you worshipers are the blame for the craziness that follows teblow.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kmsurfs2000 View Post
    so Izdik was not even here when tebow was brought in but he is the reason he is here now? he is here because Woody wants him here for what I dont know but he is holding him captive
    no sh1t sherlock.

He's holding onto him until he is certain that he can't get a draft pick for him. What's wrong with holding onto him until all options are exhausted?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

Mr

Wouldn't it be wonderful if Tbow lit up the league and led us to the promise Land. Frankly (as a Gator fan) I was happy with the trade. It didn't work out for many reasons (state your own). As a life long Jet fan we have to do what's best for our team. Dump him or keep him either way I hope it works out in our favor.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    The obvious anti jewish diatribe you just posted says more about YOU

Most Jet fans only dislike Teblow because he cost us two draft picks
    Nothing anti jewish was said.

yeah, he sold himself to the Jets. He was brought in here by Woody and the other idiots who run this team to sell those godawful stupidass psls. Thats all. And that other idiot OC blindguy didn`t see Tebow on the sideline just waiting to get called in. He wasn`t used properly by the OC and HC. Woody probably didn`t want him in either because he`s just another investment for him. I never wanted Tebow. I wanted Manning but Woody was too cheap and the Jets were broke from Tanny`s dumbass ideas. The whole team is screwed up. Don`t blame Tebow for never being used properly, or at least given the chance to show us he truly sucks. Whatever picks the JETS gave away for Tebow isn`t Tebow`s fault. Blame someone else like Tanny and Woody. I laugh at the dumbassery of the Jets, but the fans are dumber.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    the dumbest of all dumbassery Jet "fans" has spoken

but fortunately there is a solution to this JI problem

the Banned

This message is hidden because The Banned is on your ignore list.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like

LOL

Who gives a sh*t?

I'm not the most religious guy, but it doesn't bother me at all that he wears his religious beliefs on his sleeve. Good for him.

I just don't like Tim Tebow the QB.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    LOL

Who gives a sh*t?

I'm not the most religious guy, but it doesn't bother me at all that he wears his religious beliefs on his sleeve. Good for him.

I just don't like Tim Tebow the QB.
    Amen.