Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Tebow

Teblow is Woody's republican knight in shining armor. Which is why this waste of cap space will be here next season. "He's just another guy on the roster" - lol my ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    Whatever happened to that tebow fan with that "clown" for an avatar? I mean a real clown...lol.
    Oh, I've been around, just kind of waiting for you to pop up again spouting off some stupidity. Looks like I wasn't disappointed.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    tebow is the best qb on the nyjets roster.

we dont need a franchise qb we already have one.

its tebow time!
    Ban

Hall Of Fame

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Ban
    ban Sg3

Hall Of Fame
    Orlando from NYC (1998) Las Vegas from Orlando Fl (june 2007)
    he will get a fair chance once he is cut which should be before training camp.....jets know what they re doing...cutting him now or later makes NO difference.

Quote Originally Posted by GWjet View Post
    PFT has posted an article about the Jets and Tebow, it really makes me wonder why we haven't cut him yet. Do we really think someone will trade for him?

Do the right thing and cut him loose so he has a chance to get into another teams program

Hall Of Fame
    some of you are amazing...you say he is a cancer after making ONE comment which had zero effect on the jets....funny that the only ones still talking about it is on this board...YOU are NOT in the jets locker room to call the man a cancer....if you post at least get your facts straight.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberjet View Post
    And McElroy is a cancer why?

Hall Of Fame
    are any of you aware that its only the first day of april.....how can you talk about who will start before you see what happens in training camp...garrard if healthy will prob be the starter...jets will most likely also draft a qb and NO one here knows how that will pan.

tebow may very well end up being the starter here.

look at his competition sanchez,garrard and mcelroy.

Ban

Jets Insider VIP
    ban GMC

again

thank you

I'm rooting for Garrard to win the QB job...at least until the draft.

Quote Originally Posted by GWjet View Post
    Tebow
    start him.

ban GMC

again

thank you
    dude, stop with the crying for bans on people. It`s childish. Just don`t read it if you don`t agree or ignore like you always tell others to do. It`s a message board. Has no bearing in life. Just a place to waste time and talk crap about the Jets(good or bad).

All League
    He stinks, he isn't willing to play other spots full time, he has terrible stans, he provides nothing of note to the squad and his presence overall is incredibly annoying. I'd appreciate if he disappeared

For threads like these (which pop up way too often), I'm glad sg3 got unbanned. Some people are way too indifferent to the fact that Tebow's presence is doing this team harm.

Quote Originally Posted by NYJets 4 Life View Post
    He stinks, he isn't willing to play other spots full time, he has terrible stans, he provides nothing of note to the squad and his presence overall is incredibly annoying. I'd appreciate if he disappeared
    if you are a QB, would you play other positions? How come Sanchez can`t play the wildcat role? Oh yeah, he sucks even more.

Quote Originally Posted by SizzleBear287 View Post
    I'm glad sg3 got unbanned.
    bummer

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberjet View Post
    And McElroy is a cancer why?
    He doesn't know. Why ask him? LOL He just looks for attention with comments like that!

All League
    let's admit it... all of our QB's SUCK

Quote Originally Posted by The Band View Post
    if you are a QB, would you play other positions? How come Sanchez can`t play the wildcat role? Oh yeah, he sucks even more.
    generally athletic QB's that can't throw try to play other positions so that they can help the team. unfortunately tebow cares more about himself being a QB to do anything like that

Quote Originally Posted by cant wait View Post
    generally athletic QB's that can't throw try to play other positions so that they can help the team. unfortunately tebow cares more about himself being a QB to do anything like that
    Is it Tebow or the people Tebow are listening to? Usually you hear QBs working with other QBs to help their mechanics or get advise. Who did Tebow get last year? Tom House a former baseball player........... That is why I say he needs to stick on Garrard butt like a leach and learn as much as he can.