Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Tebow

Practice Squad
    Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    So when Tebow is cut will you leave here permanently??
    Nope, I will continue to mock this organization for its poor decision making, so I think I will be around for awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky Jet View Post
    Holmes had alot to say that year. So did Moore and Slauson. You said that an OLman lost money because of McElroy's statements. I asked you which one. Now you say he is a cancer balh, blah blah. He made a rookie mistake and he was told about it by REX. Did he repeat his mistake? You may not like him as a QB but know jack shirt about the man to be attacking him as you do.

I agree that when someone has a beef, take it behind closed doors! Never air out dirty laundry in public (like Holmes did ) I also know that people make mistakes and that is why they put erasers on pencils. You do not like the guy. Still no reason to fail to state the true facts. It makes you worse then McElroy.
    How would you feel if some new guy walked into your bosses office and told him you weren't a team player and had no leadership ability? You dont think when it comes to get your raise those comments wouldn't be on the bosses mind? Guys like McElroy are a cancer in any job IMO. Dont care if he is sorry he said that there was 0 reason for him to say it in the 1st place.

As for me being worse then McElroy I am not on the team. I am looking at it from an outsiders point of view. Now if I am bashing the guys I am currently working with then OK. Show me a post where I even talk about the guys I am working with. Maybe youll find me saying something about my customers but I am not one to talk about the guys I work with.

Quote Originally Posted by vinniekt View Post
    So I say again, "Good luck with that".
    I have nothing against Tebow personally. But when he's cut, there might be one team interested in signing him as a 3rd string QB.

Veteran
    You are right that Sanchez will be your starting QB this year, it is going to be a lot of fun tearing down everyone of you this year that wanted him because he is the BEST option, you my son are in a no win situation, you will crash and burn this year with Sanchez and you will have to deal with trolls like me and Nike that will remind you that is the option you wanted.
    Please leave now...I dont like chez but he did get to two afc champ games.....Godspeed

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Veteran
    Nope, I will continue to mock this organization for its poor decision making, so I think I will be around for awhile.
    This is comical.....you think the jets poor decision making has to do with tebow....yes it was poor deciding to trade for that bum...great not playing him..

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by GenoT View Post
    I have nothing against Tebow personally. But when he's cut, there might be one team interested in signing him as a 3rd string QB.
    If Washington can sign Pat White someone will sign Tebow as a project. He is a very good athlete that a good coach may feel he can do something with. Not a fan of the WC but for teams that run the option right he is worth a look.

Jets Insider VIP
    Way to go Nike, in essence they would actually rather see Garrard who hasn't played since 2010 or Sanchez (Need we say more) play before a guy with more heart and desire then anyone on any team and a winning backround at all levels. Its idiotic, biased, non-progressive and lacks ingenuity.
    It's really weird how grown men can obsess so much over another grown man.

I don't get this Tebow sh*t at all. What's the big draw? That he's a good christian boy who tries hard?

If you think that you can consistently win in this league having to rely on your starting QB pulling last second wins out of his a$$hole every single week, then I don't know what to tell you.

Even during Tebow's "miraculous" season with the Broncos, he didn't even look like he belonged on a football field for 55 minutes a game.

If you think you're going tit for tat against a team like the Pats with your QB going 6/18 for 60 yards through 3 1/2 quarters, then you're a jackass. In fact, the Pats blew the Broncos out of the water each time they faced Saint Timmy in 2011.

Can't wait until this guy takes his "magic" to the CFL along with his goofy cultist fans.

All Pro
    I personally think people just hate him seriously when has a QB ever got such a short time to prove if he can get better

hell suckchez you gave 4 years or more
    vince young got a season and a half then was picked up by the bills
    rick mirer had more than a season in the nfl
    Patrick ramsey all these guys were given more time and was hoped they could learn from it, but yet everyone here gives tebow 10 freaking NFL starts say what you want but that is just pure hate.

Here is something you might find real interesting but people can learn after 10 starts

hell did you learn something new or a new way to do things after 10 days.months,or even years on your job? Or were you the best you were ever going to be after 10 days on the job?

All League
    I can't wait until he goes away. He doesn't have the overall makeup to be a QB. I can't wait until he and his cult following go away.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by ucrenegade View Post
    I personally think people just hate him seriously when has a QB ever got such a short time to prove if he can get better

hell suckchez you gave 4 years or more
    vince young got a season and a half then was picked up by the bills
    rick mirer had more than a season in the nfl
    Patrick ramsey all these guys were given more time and was hoped they could learn from it, but yet everyone here gives tebow 10 freaking NFL starts say what you want but that is just pure hate.

Here is something you might find real interesting but people can learn after 10 starts

hell did you learn something new or a new way to do things after 10 days.months,or even years on your job? Or were you the best you were ever going to be after 10 days on the job?
    Because it's blatantly obvious that he isn't an NFL QB.

He can't throw worth a sh*t and he's not exactly RGIII or Kaepernick with his legs.

The Broncos made the playoffs with him at QB and Elway still couldn't wait to get rid of him. Why? Because he wanted a REAL QB.

Even after his little "miraculous" run in Denver, us and the Jags were the only two teams who had a shred of interest.

The kid needs to come to grips with the fact that he isn't a QB in this league and accept a role as an H-back/gadget player otherwise, he won't be in the NFL for long.

Undrafted Free Agent
    As of today, April 5, 2013, the QB on the Jet roster with the greatest chance to contribute to winning Jet football games with his overall experience, athletic ability, mental toughness and leadership, is Tim Tebow.

So he needs to prove himself as a passer...OK, agreed.

Disclaimer
    I did not attend Florida Univ. I do not watch much college football. I have zero interest in religion (boring). I recognize Peyton Manning is a better QB than Tim Tebow.

The funny thing is, both sides of this argument are coming from the same ideology, just different sides:

Anti-Tebow: "we know we can't go the distance with Tebow, so why bother giving him a shot?"

Pro-Tebow: "we know we can't go the distance with Sanchez or Garrard, so why not give Tebow a shot?"

Either way, we're not going anywhere any time soon, so the whole debate is pretty pointless . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    Because it's blatantly obvious that he isn't an NFL QB.

He can't throw worth a sh*t and he's not exactly RGIII or Kaepernick with his legs.

The Broncos made the playoffs with him at QB and Elway still couldn't wait to get rid of him. Why? Because he wanted a REAL QB.

Even after his little "miraculous" run in Denver, us and the Jags were the only two teams who had a shred of interest.

The kid needs to come to grips with the fact that he isn't a QB in this league and accept a role as an H-back/gadget player otherwise, he won't be in the NFL for long.

This is the kind of bull**** that is so laughable.

Tebow isn't an "NFL QB" and can't throw worth a **** ??

Really ?

Go back and compare the stats of Tebow's first 16 starts to those of Mr. Sanchize.

Guess who threw for more yardage in their first 16 games ? TEBOW
    Guess who threw more TD passes? TEBOW
    Guess who threw fewer INTs ? TEBOW
    Guess who had a higher Yards Per Attempt ? TEBOW
    Guess who had a higher Adjusted Yards Per Attempt? TEBOW
    Guess who had a higher TD % TEBOW
    Guess who had a lower INT %? TEBOW
    Guess who had a higher QB Rating ? TEBOW

About the only statistical passing category that Sanchez did better in was Completion %.

So it's laughable that you and others want to sit here and say that the kid can't throw.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes9 View Post

Really ?

Go back and compare the stats of Tebow's first 16 starts to those of Mr. Sanchize.

About the only statistical passing category that Sanchez did better in was Completion %.

So it's laughable that you and others want to sit here and say that the kid can't throw.
    Sanchez being bad doesn't make Tebow NOT bad. It means they are BOTH bad.

Quote Originally Posted by GenoT View Post
    yep just like Sanchez in a year

Hall Of Fame

Really ?

Did you copy and paste that from your rants back in last March??

Hows all the changing of his throwing motion working out? I know its only been 3 years.

Really ?

I don't think tebow will every be as effective as he was in Denver 2012. But that is a opinion not a fact. Its funny how everyone can bash the guy while he sits on the bench about how bad he is. Yet given the 1 chances he had he turned his tea around from 1-4 to playoff bound. Compare him to mark Sanchez, who has been given more chances than any other FAILURE of a qb in the history of the NFL, and just gets worse..

Jets Insider VIP

Really ?

Who gives a sh*t?

Both Tebow and Sanchez are horrible and 98% of Jets fans are hoping that we kick both of these f*cking mooks to the curb.

Even a highly respected former GM like Bill Polian says that Tebow isn't a QB in this league. Never mind the boatload of other NFL GM's, coaches, and former players who echo these exact same sentiments. Who am I supposed to believe? Them or some Tebow sympathizer who follows him around team to team like some sheep?

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    Who gives a sh*t?

Both Tebow and Sanchez are horrible and 98% of Jets fans are hoping that we kick both of these f*cking mooks to the curb.

Even a highly respected former GM like Bill Polian says that Tebow isn't a QB in this league. Never mind the boatload of other NFL GM's, coaches, and former players who echo these exact same sentiments. Who am I supposed to believe? Them or some Tebow sympathizer who follows him around team to team like some sheep?
    The best excuse ever was when Demos said Elway traded Tebow because Elway was afraid that the locker room would be divided between Manning and Tebow.....LOL.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Really ?

Sanchez threw for more yardage.

All of which is meaningless. What Sanchez is or isn't changes nothing about Tebow. Just as how christian he is doesn't make him a QB

They both suck, Tebow to anyone who knows anything about the sport will tell you is not only worse than Sanchez but doesn't belong in the league as a QB.