Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 457

Thread: Tebow

  1. #101
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    396
    Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    So when Tebow is cut will you leave here permanently??
    Nope, I will continue to mock this organization for its poor decision making, so I think I will be around for awhile.

  2. #102
    Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky Jet View Post
    Holmes had alot to say that year. So did Moore and Slauson. You said that an OLman lost money because of McElroy's statements. I asked you which one. Now you say he is a cancer balh, blah blah. He made a rookie mistake and he was told about it by REX. Did he repeat his mistake? You may not like him as a QB but know jack shirt about the man to be attacking him as you do.

    I agree that when someone has a beef, take it behind closed doors! Never air out dirty laundry in public (like Holmes did ) I also know that people make mistakes and that is why they put erasers on pencils. You do not like the guy. Still no reason to fail to state the true facts. It makes you worse then McElroy.
    How would you feel if some new guy walked into your bosses office and told him you weren't a team player and had no leadership ability? You dont think when it comes to get your raise those comments wouldn't be on the bosses mind? Guys like McElroy are a cancer in any job IMO. Dont care if he is sorry he said that there was 0 reason for him to say it in the 1st place.

    As for me being worse then McElroy I am not on the team. I am looking at it from an outsiders point of view. Now if I am bashing the guys I am currently working with then OK. Show me a post where I even talk about the guys I am working with. Maybe youll find me saying something about my customers but I am not one to talk about the guys I work with.

  3. #103
    Quote Originally Posted by vinniekt View Post
    So I say again, "Good luck with that".
    I have nothing against Tebow personally. But when he's cut, there might be one team interested in signing him as a 3rd string QB.

  4. #104
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Old Bridge, New Jersey, United States
    Posts
    1,162
    Quote Originally Posted by vinniekt View Post
    You are right that Sanchez will be your starting QB this year, it is going to be a lot of fun tearing down everyone of you this year that wanted him because he is the BEST option, you my son are in a no win situation, you will crash and burn this year with Sanchez and you will have to deal with trolls like me and Nike that will remind you that is the option you wanted.
    Please leave now...I dont like chez but he did get to two afc champ games.....Godspeed

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

  5. #105
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Old Bridge, New Jersey, United States
    Posts
    1,162
    Quote Originally Posted by vinniekt View Post
    Nope, I will continue to mock this organization for its poor decision making, so I think I will be around for awhile.
    This is comical.....you think the jets poor decision making has to do with tebow....yes it was poor deciding to trade for that bum...great not playing him..

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

  6. #106
    Quote Originally Posted by GenoT View Post
    I have nothing against Tebow personally. But when he's cut, there might be one team interested in signing him as a 3rd string QB.
    If Washington can sign Pat White someone will sign Tebow as a project. He is a very good athlete that a good coach may feel he can do something with. Not a fan of the WC but for teams that run the option right he is worth a look.

  7. #107
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    26,962
    Quote Originally Posted by vinniekt View Post
    Way to go Nike, in essence they would actually rather see Garrard who hasn't played since 2010 or Sanchez (Need we say more) play before a guy with more heart and desire then anyone on any team and a winning backround at all levels. Its idiotic, biased, non-progressive and lacks ingenuity.
    It's really weird how grown men can obsess so much over another grown man.

    I don't get this Tebow sh*t at all. What's the big draw? That he's a good christian boy who tries hard?

    If you think that you can consistently win in this league having to rely on your starting QB pulling last second wins out of his a$$hole every single week, then I don't know what to tell you.

    Even during Tebow's "miraculous" season with the Broncos, he didn't even look like he belonged on a football field for 55 minutes a game.

    If you think you're going tit for tat against a team like the Pats with your QB going 6/18 for 60 yards through 3 1/2 quarters, then you're a jackass. In fact, the Pats blew the Broncos out of the water each time they faced Saint Timmy in 2011.

    Can't wait until this guy takes his "magic" to the CFL along with his goofy cultist fans.

  8. #108
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Mianus CT
    Posts
    7,719
    I personally think people just hate him seriously when has a QB ever got such a short time to prove if he can get better

    hell suckchez you gave 4 years or more
    vince young got a season and a half then was picked up by the bills
    rick mirer had more than a season in the nfl
    Patrick ramsey all these guys were given more time and was hoped they could learn from it, but yet everyone here gives tebow 10 freaking NFL starts say what you want but that is just pure hate.

    Here is something you might find real interesting but people can learn after 10 starts

    hell did you learn something new or a new way to do things after 10 days.months,or even years on your job? Or were you the best you were ever going to be after 10 days on the job?

  9. #109
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    The grasp of Realityville
    Posts
    3,856
    I can't wait until he goes away. He doesn't have the overall makeup to be a QB. I can't wait until he and his cult following go away.

  10. #110
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    26,962
    Quote Originally Posted by ucrenegade View Post
    I personally think people just hate him seriously when has a QB ever got such a short time to prove if he can get better

    hell suckchez you gave 4 years or more
    vince young got a season and a half then was picked up by the bills
    rick mirer had more than a season in the nfl
    Patrick ramsey all these guys were given more time and was hoped they could learn from it, but yet everyone here gives tebow 10 freaking NFL starts say what you want but that is just pure hate.

    Here is something you might find real interesting but people can learn after 10 starts

    hell did you learn something new or a new way to do things after 10 days.months,or even years on your job? Or were you the best you were ever going to be after 10 days on the job?
    Because it's blatantly obvious that he isn't an NFL QB.

    He can't throw worth a sh*t and he's not exactly RGIII or Kaepernick with his legs.

    The Broncos made the playoffs with him at QB and Elway still couldn't wait to get rid of him. Why? Because he wanted a REAL QB.

    Even after his little "miraculous" run in Denver, us and the Jags were the only two teams who had a shred of interest.

    The kid needs to come to grips with the fact that he isn't a QB in this league and accept a role as an H-back/gadget player otherwise, he won't be in the NFL for long.

  11. #111
    Undrafted Free Agent
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    100
    As of today, April 5, 2013, the QB on the Jet roster with the greatest chance to contribute to winning Jet football games with his overall experience, athletic ability, mental toughness and leadership, is Tim Tebow.

    So he needs to prove himself as a passer...OK, agreed.


    Disclaimer
    I did not attend Florida Univ. I do not watch much college football. I have zero interest in religion (boring). I recognize Peyton Manning is a better QB than Tim Tebow.

  12. #112
    The funny thing is, both sides of this argument are coming from the same ideology, just different sides:

    Anti-Tebow: "we know we can't go the distance with Tebow, so why bother giving him a shot?"

    Pro-Tebow: "we know we can't go the distance with Sanchez or Garrard, so why not give Tebow a shot?"

    Either way, we're not going anywhere any time soon, so the whole debate is pretty pointless . . .

  13. #113
    Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    Because it's blatantly obvious that he isn't an NFL QB.

    He can't throw worth a sh*t and he's not exactly RGIII or Kaepernick with his legs.

    The Broncos made the playoffs with him at QB and Elway still couldn't wait to get rid of him. Why? Because he wanted a REAL QB.

    Even after his little "miraculous" run in Denver, us and the Jags were the only two teams who had a shred of interest.

    The kid needs to come to grips with the fact that he isn't a QB in this league and accept a role as an H-back/gadget player otherwise, he won't be in the NFL for long.

    This is the kind of bull**** that is so laughable.

    Tebow isn't an "NFL QB" and can't throw worth a **** ??

    Really ?

    Go back and compare the stats of Tebow's first 16 starts to those of Mr. Sanchize.

    Guess who threw for more yardage in their first 16 games ? TEBOW
    Guess who threw more TD passes? TEBOW
    Guess who threw fewer INTs ? TEBOW
    Guess who had a higher Yards Per Attempt ? TEBOW
    Guess who had a higher Adjusted Yards Per Attempt? TEBOW
    Guess who had a higher TD % TEBOW
    Guess who had a lower INT %? TEBOW
    Guess who had a higher QB Rating ? TEBOW

    About the only statistical passing category that Sanchez did better in was Completion %.

    So it's laughable that you and others want to sit here and say that the kid can't throw.

  14. #114
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    The grasp of Realityville
    Posts
    3,856
    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes9 View Post
    This is the kind of bull**** that is so laughable.

    Tebow isn't an "NFL QB" and can't throw worth a **** ??

    Really ?

    Go back and compare the stats of Tebow's first 16 starts to those of Mr. Sanchize.

    Guess who threw for more yardage in their first 16 games ? TEBOW
    Guess who threw more TD passes? TEBOW
    Guess who threw fewer INTs ? TEBOW
    Guess who had a higher Yards Per Attempt ? TEBOW
    Guess who had a higher Adjusted Yards Per Attempt? TEBOW
    Guess who had a higher TD % TEBOW
    Guess who had a lower INT %? TEBOW
    Guess who had a higher QB Rating ? TEBOW

    About the only statistical passing category that Sanchez did better in was Completion %.

    So it's laughable that you and others want to sit here and say that the kid can't throw.
    Sanchez being bad doesn't make Tebow NOT bad. It means they are BOTH bad.

  15. #115
    Quote Originally Posted by GenoT View Post
    I have nothing against Tebow personally. But when he's cut, there might be one team interested in signing him as a 3rd string QB.
    yep just like Sanchez in a year

  16. #116
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Mendham, NJ
    Posts
    13,020
    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes9 View Post
    This is the kind of bull**** that is so laughable.

    Tebow isn't an "NFL QB" and can't throw worth a **** ??

    Really ?

    Go back and compare the stats of Tebow's first 16 starts to those of Mr. Sanchize.

    Guess who threw for more yardage in their first 16 games ? TEBOW
    Guess who threw more TD passes? TEBOW
    Guess who threw fewer INTs ? TEBOW
    Guess who had a higher Yards Per Attempt ? TEBOW
    Guess who had a higher Adjusted Yards Per Attempt? TEBOW
    Guess who had a higher TD % TEBOW
    Guess who had a lower INT %? TEBOW
    Guess who had a higher QB Rating ? TEBOW

    About the only statistical passing category that Sanchez did better in was Completion %.

    So it's laughable that you and others want to sit here and say that the kid can't throw.


    Did you copy and paste that from your rants back in last March??

    Hows all the changing of his throwing motion working out? I know its only been 3 years.

  17. #117
    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes9 View Post
    This is the kind of bull**** that is so laughable.

    Tebow isn't an "NFL QB" and can't throw worth a **** ??

    Really ?

    Go back and compare the stats of Tebow's first 16 starts to those of Mr. Sanchize.

    Guess who threw for more yardage in their first 16 games ? TEBOW
    Guess who threw more TD passes? TEBOW
    Guess who threw fewer INTs ? TEBOW
    Guess who had a higher Yards Per Attempt ? TEBOW
    Guess who had a higher Adjusted Yards Per Attempt? TEBOW
    Guess who had a higher TD % TEBOW
    Guess who had a lower INT %? TEBOW
    Guess who had a higher QB Rating ? TEBOW

    About the only statistical passing category that Sanchez did better in was Completion %.

    So it's laughable that you and others want to sit here and say that the kid can't throw.
    I don't think tebow will every be as effective as he was in Denver 2012. But that is a opinion not a fact. Its funny how everyone can bash the guy while he sits on the bench about how bad he is. Yet given the 1 chances he had he turned his tea around from 1-4 to playoff bound. Compare him to mark Sanchez, who has been given more chances than any other FAILURE of a qb in the history of the NFL, and just gets worse..

  18. #118
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    26,962
    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes9 View Post
    This is the kind of bull**** that is so laughable.

    Tebow isn't an "NFL QB" and can't throw worth a **** ??

    Really ?

    Go back and compare the stats of Tebow's first 16 starts to those of Mr. Sanchize.

    Guess who threw for more yardage in their first 16 games ? TEBOW
    Guess who threw more TD passes? TEBOW
    Guess who threw fewer INTs ? TEBOW
    Guess who had a higher Yards Per Attempt ? TEBOW
    Guess who had a higher Adjusted Yards Per Attempt? TEBOW
    Guess who had a higher TD % TEBOW
    Guess who had a lower INT %? TEBOW
    Guess who had a higher QB Rating ? TEBOW

    About the only statistical passing category that Sanchez did better in was Completion %.

    So it's laughable that you and others want to sit here and say that the kid can't throw.

    Who gives a sh*t?

    Both Tebow and Sanchez are horrible and 98% of Jets fans are hoping that we kick both of these f*cking mooks to the curb.

    Even a highly respected former GM like Bill Polian says that Tebow isn't a QB in this league. Never mind the boatload of other NFL GM's, coaches, and former players who echo these exact same sentiments. Who am I supposed to believe? Them or some Tebow sympathizer who follows him around team to team like some sheep?

  19. #119
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Mendham, NJ
    Posts
    13,020
    Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    Who gives a sh*t?

    Both Tebow and Sanchez are horrible and 98% of Jets fans are hoping that we kick both of these f*cking mooks to the curb.

    Even a highly respected former GM like Bill Polian says that Tebow isn't a QB in this league. Never mind the boatload of other NFL GM's, coaches, and former players who echo these exact same sentiments. Who am I supposed to believe? Them or some Tebow sympathizer who follows him around team to team like some sheep?
    The best excuse ever was when Demos said Elway traded Tebow because Elway was afraid that the locker room would be divided between Manning and Tebow.....LOL.

  20. #120
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Manalapan, NJ/Boca Raton, Fl
    Posts
    15,413
    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes9 View Post
    This is the kind of bull**** that is so laughable.

    Tebow isn't an "NFL QB" and can't throw worth a **** ??

    Really ?

    Go back and compare the stats of Tebow's first 16 starts to those of Mr. Sanchize.

    Guess who threw for more yardage in their first 16 games ? TEBOW
    Guess who threw more TD passes? TEBOW
    Guess who threw fewer INTs ? TEBOW
    Guess who had a higher Yards Per Attempt ? TEBOW
    Guess who had a higher Adjusted Yards Per Attempt? TEBOW
    Guess who had a higher TD % TEBOW
    Guess who had a lower INT %? TEBOW
    Guess who had a higher QB Rating ? TEBOW

    About the only statistical passing category that Sanchez did better in was Completion %.

    So it's laughable that you and others want to sit here and say that the kid can't throw.
    Sanchez threw for more yardage.

    All of which is meaningless. What Sanchez is or isn't changes nothing about Tebow. Just as how christian he is doesn't make him a QB

    They both suck, Tebow to anyone who knows anything about the sport will tell you is not only worse than Sanchez but doesn't belong in the league as a QB.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us