Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Tebow

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by vinniekt View Post
    Proving my point, here are all those prognosticators that KNOW what will happen and believe that only the MOST SKILLED athlete succeeds on the field.

Sports are full of athletes that have limited skills but became successes because of heart, desire, will and all the other intangibles.

Players like Pete Rose, Wayne Chrebet, Doug Flutie, Devon Bess, Wes Welker, Zack Thomas, Danny Woodhead etc. etc. all had limited skills but other intangibles that gave them successful careers and sometimes stellar careers.

But you cannot see beyond physical attributes, sorry but you are shortsighted and limited in your thinking. Tebow may not succeed in the NFL but that possibility does still exist whether or not you choose to believe it. I see the intangibles that Tebow has, you choose not to, thats your belief and opinion. All I hope for is that players like Tebow continue to succeed and prove people like you wrong, it gives hope to what is right or wrong in this world. Maybe someday you all can mature to a level that share this belief, I hope so for your sake.
    IF I respond to this I may get banned. Please just save us all the time and leave now...teblow will not be on this team next year...he will not be starting in the nfl on any team. You are about as bad of a poster as teblow is at qb. Take nike and all othwr teblowites too.
    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

He seems like like a nice kid, limited skills-low wonderlic, slow, inaccurate, poor mechanics, no trade value. If he cant make it as a punt protector the only thing left is tackiling dummy

Quote Originally Posted by TheSage View Post
    He seems like like a nice kid, limited skills-low wonderlic, slow, inaccurate, poor mechanics, no trade value. If he cant make it as a punt protector the only thing left is tackiling dummy
    sanchez is worse than tebow what else could he do? wash jocks?

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Timmy the turd has NO skills

Major diff
    Tebow won a Heisman.

You're an obsessed broken record that can't even win an argument on a messageboard.

Major diff

Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    sanchez is worse than tebow
    Amazes me how many fail to digest this.

And Tebow isn't integral to the Jets past, present, or future. He should be an easy topic to let go of.

Those obsessing with him have shed a lot more insight into their personal character flaws than they have about football.

Jets Insider VIP
    lots of Heisman winners stunk too

not as badly as Teblow stinks, but almost

Quote Originally Posted by sackdance View Post
    Amazes me how many fail to digest this.

And Tebow isn't integral to the Jets past, present, or future. He should be an easy topic to let go of.

Those obsessing with him have shed a lot more insight into their personal character flaws than they have about football.
    Tebow won a Heisman.

You're an obsessed broken record that can't even win an argument on a messageboard.

Major diff
    sanchez is worse than tebow what else could he do? wash jocks?
    I am not getting into a pissing contest over Tebow v Sanchez Tebow is what he is and it is not and has never been an NFL QB. Sanchez was the the toast of the NFL 2 years ago, after 3 years his stats were comparable to the top qbs for their first 3 years and last year was a disaster which I believe was at least as much mental as physical compunded by a lack of playmakers around him and an ineffective OC but Tebow is not and has never been a quality NFL QB.

If he is what we see publicly- he is good kid, a fine young man but no team will plan their future around him

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Tebow won a Heisman.
    So did Jason White, Chris Weinke, Matt Leinart, Troy Smith, Danny Wuerffel, etc.

Who cares?

Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    So did Jason White, Chris Weinke, Matt Leinart, Troy Smith, Danny Wuerffel, etc.

Who cares?
    yes, but those guys were given the proper opportunity to show everyone they weren`t worthy. Tebow had a chance with Denver and since Elway wanted Manning, Tebow had to go. The Jets haven`t given Tebow an opportunity to show everyone if he is worthy or not. He did lead Denver into the playoffs. Same can be said of Sanchez too but, we all know his skills are limited. Sanchez can`t even hide a hot dog let alone play fake.

Is Tebow gonna take the Jets to the promised land? Most likely not. Niether will Sanchez or Garrard. Sanchez stock has plummeted. Garrard is a HUGE ?? Tebow stock is down for sure but not because we all witnessed sucky play. I think Tebow can regain some worth if given the chance. What do the Jets have to lose? 10+ games they`re gonna lose no matter what, so give Tebow the reigns and build his stock back up, then trade away for 2014.

Practice Squad
    Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post

Who cares?
    Jason White went undrafted
    Matt Leinhart 4-7 as a first year starter
    Chis Weinke 1-15 as a starter
    Troy Smith 3-2 as a starter and supplanted by Joe Flacco (SuperBowl winner)
    Danny Wuerffel, nuff said

Tim Tebow, as a starter 8-3, lead team to division championship after 1-4 start under Orton, beat Steelers in first playoff game with spectacular performance, lost second playoff game to N.E. patriots.

He deserved another chance, the others had theirs and failed, Tebow succeeded, thats the difference between them and him.

Tim Tebow, as a starter 8-3, lead team to division championship after 1-4 start under Orton, beat Steelers in first playoff game with spectacular performance, lost second playoff game to N.E. patriots.

He deserved another chance, the others had theirs and failed, Tebow succeeded, thats the difference between them and him.
    Then why doesn't ANY team in the NFL want to give him a shot or at least be the backup? Could it be because a talented Denver TEAM got lucky running a gimmick offense for a few games?

Veteran

Tebow deserves ****...he road the coat tails of that denver d which played unbeleivable during that stretch. If you honestly believe he has a chance to be good you need some serious help.

Jets Insider VIP
    teblow should have gone undrafted too

worse than Jason White by miles

Veteran
    Your man crush for teblow is pathetic.. .ibhope you leave this board the day that clown is gone....

Quote Originally Posted by RevisCroWilson View Post
    Your man crush for teblow is pathetic.. .ibhope you leave this board the day that clown is gone....

I don't have a man crush on tebow. I have ill feelings towards the nyjets qb situation. I want this team to win. I want the best qb on the roster to at least get a chance here. sanchez was bad last year you know it and I know it.

Veteran
    I don't have a man crush on tebow. I have ill feelings towards the nyjets qb situation. I want this team to win. I want the best qb on the roster to at least get a chance here. sanchez was bad last year you know it and I know it.
    Tebow will not be on this roster...what do ypu not understand about that. Give it up already.

Quote Originally Posted by RevisCroWilson View Post
    Tebow will not be on this roster...what do ypu not understand about that. Give it up already.

then lets go McElroy! anyone but sanchez.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSage View Post
    I am not getting into a pissing contest over Tebow v Sanchez Tebow is what he is and it is not and has never been an NFL QB. Sanchez was the the toast of the NFL 2 years ago, after 3 years his stats were comparable to the top qbs for their first 3 years and last year was a disaster which I believe was at least as much mental as physical compunded by a lack of playmakers around him and an ineffective OC but Tebow is not and has never been a quality NFL QB.
    If Tebow started last season and performed the way Sanchez did, the mentioning of his name would make me fuggin' sick.

But facts are facts. He was on the bench most of the time - and likely won't even be there next season.

MEANWHILE, we're stuck with the worst QB in the NFL.

There's no pissing contest here. Just cold water.

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    teblow should have gone undrafted too

worse than Jason White by miles
    Yet better than Sanchez. You can go ahead and google "butt fumble" and remember that was a Thanksgiving audience vs. the Patriots. A screenwriter couldn't concoct a lower moment.

Tebow's entirety of career miscues was less embarrassing than that play - and even if that play never happened, Sanchez had already proved himself to be the worst multi-year starting QB in franchise history. No question.

Again, what's Tebow ever done? Heisman, nat'l championship, and a single improbable yet highly successful campaign as an NFL starter for a season.

Better than Jason White by miles.
    Last edited by sackdance; 04-06-2013 at 04:03 PM.