Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Tebow

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsfreak View Post
    I'm not sure how Tebow is a loser....since I am a fellow Gator I will say this much....I did not want the Jets to get Tebow...they brought him here and it did not work..they are about to move on....I however don't understand when people such as you seem to have this venom of hate for the man who has been nothing but a class act..your attitude sucks....you are a part of society that loves to see people crash and burn....Tebow has done NOTHING to warrant ignorant threads.....the man was drafted then traded...has been a clas act since day one...yeah we know he can't play QB but where the heck do you come off calling the man a loser. sheesh.
    I do not think he has been a class act. That is what people choose to see. I feel he is a complete phony and an egomaniac. Just my opinion of him.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by shuler82 View Post
    Sooooo.... because

that must mean that Tebow is a Jet in 2013. It's all suddenly so perfectly clear now.
    yeah so. Exactly what I said. He`ll probably be a Jet in 2013 and the way I see it, the best option this team has for a starting QB. We all speculate on whatever info we get. No one here knows jackshiit even though they think they do. There is no QB worth drafting this year. Sanchez is a lost cause. Garrard is not gonna do anything but get hurt and collect his disability checks. Tebow will more than likely be the starting QB for a team that is a total lost cause for 2013. Why is that a bad thing? The Jets will probably win more games with Tebow than Sanchez or Garrard. It won`t be more 5, maybe 6 games, but less than that if Sanchez or Garrard start. And if Tebow is the worst QB the NFL has seen like so many say, well then, thats great if he starts. Maybe the Jets won`t win at all and get that #1 pick without trading away the farm to get it.

I don`t get some of you yahoo Jets fans. This franchise sucks and has sucked since 1969. 44 years of absolutely nothing but two, yes (2), AFC East Titles. LOL The Cubs of the NFL.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnysd View Post
    I do not think he has been a class act. That is what people choose to see. I feel he is a complete phony and an egomaniac. Just my opinion of him.
    Please tell us what you see that made you such an expert on Tebow.

I will say this: I do not think he is a good QB. I did not want him here. BUT he is a JET! I hate seeing him or any Jets player abused by WRECKS and alleged Jets fans on this board! I know that SUCKCHEZ fans get their shorts in a bunch when any other QB is mentioned but true Jets fans want to win no matter who the QB is.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by The Band View Post
    . Tebow will more than likely be the starting QB for a team that is a total lost cause for 2013. Why is that a bad thing?.
    The Jets didn't hiring Mornhinweg to be their OC with the intentions of keeping, let alone starting Tebow.

"Hes on our football team right now so its my duty and responsibility to have some thoughts on how he could help us win the next football game. I have put an awful lot of thought into that. He certainly has some skills to do that. He has some quarterback skills. As a quarterback, the gut instincts are real important and he certainly has that.

Sounds like a ringing endorsement.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by shuler82 View Post
    Mark Sanchez: 51 turnovers in 30 games..
    so they hired Mornhinweg to help Sanchez get down from 51 to what? 40 turnovers in 30 games?

I`m not backing Tebow to be the starting QB. I would like to see what he can do but whats the point anyway? The Jets need that #1 pick in 2014. Winning isn`t an option next season. Losing as much as possible is. I would still like to see what Tebow can do with the proper opportunity. I don`t think he would be a bad #2 and Sanchez the #3 if he can`t be traded. Still need that franchise QB to be drafted. And even he, whomever it may be, won`t help much for at least 3 seasons. It`s gonna be at least 5 years before this team gets back into winning anything. It`ll be 50 years not winning the SB when the Jets might look good again. Fisrt they have to start winning some AFC East titles. I mean really now. Two AFC East titles in the last 44 years? They`re a friggin joke and ain`t worth supporting financially anymore.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky Jet View Post

I will say this: I do not think he is a good QB. I did not want him here. BUT he is a JET! I hate seeing him or any Jets player abused by WRECKS and alleged Jets fans on this board! I know that SUCKCHEZ fans get their shorts in a bunch when any other QB is mentioned but true Jets fans want to win no matter who the QB is.
    What if the QB is suckchez?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky Jet View Post

The irony.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by The Band View Post
    so they hired Mornhinweg to help Sanchez get down from 51 to what? 40 turnovers in 30 games?

I`m not backing Tebow to be the starting QB. I would like to see what he can do but whats the point anyway? The Jets need that #1 pick in 2014. Winning isn`t an option next season. Losing as much as possible is. I would still like to see what Tebow can do with the proper opportunity. I don`t think he would be a bad #2 and Sanchez the #3 if he can`t be traded. Still need that franchise QB to be drafted. And even he, whomever it may be, won`t help much for at least 3 seasons. It`s gonna be at least 5 years before this team gets back into winning anything. It`ll be 50 years not winning the SB when the Jets might look good again. Fisrt they have to start winning some AFC East titles. I mean really now. Two AFC East titles in the last 44 years? They`re a friggin joke and ain`t worth supporting financially anymore.
    Well I guess if your point is that you want the Jets to be drafting #1 overall next season, Tebow is your guy.

I'm not a Sanchez supporter in the least, I just don't think Tim belongs on an NFL football field as a QB.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sdJETSetter View Post
    HELP!

Can anybody lend some advice? When i come on to JI, everything seems like 10-20% bigger....fonts, etc.

The thing is, every other website comes up normal. Just JI seems to be magnified.

Im admittedly very computer challenged.

is there a button to click somewhere?

SDJetSetter, just hit "Ctrl" and "+" at the same time to increase the font size or "Ctrl" and "-" at the same time to reduce the font size.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nobody wants to believe that a QB like Tebow can win in this league just like nobody wants to believe that a strong running game and a badass defense can win in this league.

People have generic ideas about what is right and wrong and you'll never change their minds about it. Even if Tebow were to start and take the Jets to a division title the same people would find a reason why it couldn't have been him that got the team there.

So many lies, so many misconceptions, so much atheistic anti-christian hate, so much inability to judge the player based on his ability to inspire his team to victory when this team could use some damned inspiration right about now.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    So if someone thinks Tebow is a bad QB, they must obviously be anti religious bigots??
    If you don't think Tim Tebow is a franchise QB you hate America.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    What in the world does Tebow's color and combine numbers have to do with what I am saying? I'm looking at the player Tebow is based on what he's done in the past.
    No disrespect to you you're a real Jets fan and not one of these annoying nutjobs who worship Tim Tebow. I just don't see how Tim Tebow would be able to learn how to block people in space as a NFL fullback and why he should continue to carry a $2.58 million cap hit while maybe learning that and all the media/lockeroom baggage that comes as a result.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by billygreen View Post
    Nobody wants to believe that a QB like Tebow can win in this league just like nobody wants to believe that a strong running game and a badass defense can win in this league.

People have generic ideas about what is right and wrong and you'll never change their minds about it. Even if Tebow were to start and take the Jets to a division title the same people would find a reason why it couldn't have been him that got the team there.

So many lies, so many misconceptions, so much atheistic anti-christian hate, so much inability to judge the player based on his ability to inspire his team to victory when this team could use some damned inspiration right about now.
    Why Woody? Why? Why do you insist on subjecting your loyal fanbase to such nonsense and stupidity as the above quoted post? Just cut Teblow already so this team can move on. You made a mistake. We all do. No sense compounding it by keeping this clown on our roster and his legions of idiotic fanboys around as a result.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    This team is EMOTIONALLY DEAD! I have seen this team come out FLAT so many times I want to puke!

But what does Tebow bring to the table? INSPIRATION! The kid INSPIRES the players around him to WIN! What the hell is wrong with that??? That's exactly what we need around here, someone who can get this team to want to WIN! What's killing the Jets right now has nothing to do with draft picks or free agents or game plans... What's kiling the Jets right now is HEART! And we don't have any! Tim Tebow brings that, and we need it!

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why can't you guys get this through your head???

THIS TEAM HAS NO HEART!

THAT is what's killing the Jets year after year, NO HEART! Nobody wants to win for this this franchise and this fanbase, NOBODY! Now you want to send the one guy away that can give this team some heart again??? WTF is wrong with you people???

Tim Tebow is exactly what this team needs... EXACTLY!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    This team is EMOTIONALLY DEAD! I have seen this team come out FLAT so many times I want to puke!

But what does Tebow bring to the table? INSPIRATION! The kid INSPIRES the players around him to WIN! What the hell is wrong with that??? That's exactly what we need around here, someone who can get this team to want to WIN! What's killing the Jets right now has nothing to do with draft picks or free agents or game plans... What's kiling the Jets right now is HEART! And we don't have any! Tim Tebow brings that, and we need it!
    I would hit ignore on you but your posts make me laugh they are so silly.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by detjetsfan View Post
    I would hit ignore on you but your posts make me laugh they are so silly.
    Yeah they're silly, like having a bunch of players who could give a damn about anything else but picking up their paychecks on friday is silly right? Like having a lockerroom full of guys who think your franchise is a joke is silly right?

This team needs some damn heart... and you've got a guy on the roster who can give it to you...

What're you gonna do?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah they're silly, like having a bunch of players who could give a damn about anything else but picking up their paychecks on friday is silly right? Like having a lockerroom full of guys who think your franchise is a joke is silly right?

This team needs some damn heart... and you've got a guy on the roster who can give it to you...

What're you gonna do?
    Yeah cuz Tim Tebow's heart and leadership showed with this team last year. You realize the reason why most people think the Jets are a joke is because of Tiny Tim?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by detjetsfan View Post
    Yeah cuz Tim Tebow's heart and leadership showed with this team last year. You realize the reason why most people think the Jets are a joke is because of Tiny Tim?
    No, the reason people think the Jets are a joke is because the Jets have no leadership, no will to win, are always in some sort of disarray, and they have no consistent mission to win from week to week...

But their biggest problem is THEY HAVE NO HEART!

Tim Tebow has plenty enough heart for all of them. Give the kid the damned ball already...

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

What're you gonna do?
    The Jets are going to cut his fake, no skill, creepy butt and move on