Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Tebow

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    I disagree. While he's clearly not a QB, one place I do believe he would excel at is FB. The guys is built like a brick sh*thouse. He could block guys into oblivion and open large holes for RB's. You could also hand him the ball at certain times and you would see, like we've seen many times in the past, that with the ball in his hands he makes would be tacklers melt off him. He's a huge load to take down.

He could be the Jets very own version of Mike Alstott. You can call me crazy all you want, and I guess we'll never know who would be right, but certainly RB/FB/TE is where Tebow would clearly serve an NFL football team in the best fashion. If the Jets could somehow persuade him to switch positions, I believe you would see a player at least as valuable as Brad Smith ever was for the Jets.
    But why pay the guy 2.58 million to be some experimental project?? The Jets could sign TWO serviceable vets who actually play those positions and get much better value. Plus, this WCO does not have a real need for a traditional FB, it requires a hybrid RB/FB with very good hands. Tebow is a poor fit in ANY capacity for this offense.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    LOL

Doesn't surprise me
    Haha priceless. Not surprised at all..

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RevisCroWilson View Post
    Haha priceless. Not surprised at all..

I wonder if the Elite League of India has fan discussion boards for Demosthenes9 to be able to follow Teblow to a league where his "skills" actually match the competition

http://www.efli.com/
    Last edited by sg3; 04-08-2013 at 02:39 PM.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Some of you guys are ridiculous. Being an unorthodox player does not make you a BAD PLAYER. Everyone wants to categorize everything and everyone in todays world... any deviation from the norm is considered "Bad". I get this all the time in the music world, guitar snobs saying "He's not playing right, his form isn't right, he's a bad player", then I say "Yeah but he sounds great doesn't he?" and they say "I don't care how he sounds, his form isn't right."

How stupid can you get?

If something works, IT WORKS! Tebow has shown that he can win in the NFL. Don't be a bunch of football snobs with your textbook computerized simulation crap, IF SOMETHING WORKS... IT WORKS!

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by billygreen View Post
    Some of you guys are ridiculous. Being an unorthodox player does not make you a BAD PLAYER. Everyone wants to categorize everything and everyone in todays world... any deviation from the norm is considered "Bad". I get this all the time in the music world, guitar snobs saying "He's not playing right, his form isn't right, he's a bad player", then I say "Yeah but he sounds great doesn't he?" and they say "I don't care how he sounds, his form isn't right."

How stupid can you get?

If something works, IT WORKS! Tebow has shown that he can win in the NFL. Don't be a bunch of football snobs with your textbook computerized simulation crap, IF SOMETHING WORKS... IT WORKS!
    Haha how stupid can we get? ??? Did you read what you just wrote. Haha you guys make my day....can not wait to see you all disapear when teblow does.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Amazing to me how many cowards there are in the NFL, people who are so damned afraid to take a chance on something, trying to categorize, afraid to deviate from any established thing they have on paper, none of them able to act on a gut instinct, none of them with any balls to speak of.

The only reason John Elway gave Tebow a chance in Denver was because HE HAD A GUN TO HIS HEAD... otherwise he's a coward too.

GROW SOME BALLS JETS AND GIVE THIS KID A CHANCE!

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Amazing to me how many cowards there are in the NFL, people who are so damned afraid to take a chance on something, trying to categorize, afraid to deviate from any established thing they have on paper, none of them able to act on a gut instinct, none of them with any balls to speak of.

The only reason John Elway gave Tebow a chance in Denver was because HE HAD A GUN TO HIS HEAD... otherwise he's a coward too.

GROW SOME BALLS JETS AND GIVE THIS KID A CHANCE!
    Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Feels safe running with the crowd doesn't it? This way you don't actually have to think for yourself? Whatever the man on the radio says is what you think. No sense posting anymore, when we want your opinion we'll just turn on the radio k?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feels safe running with the crowd doesn't it? This way you don't actually have to think for yourself? Whatever the man on the radio says is what you think. No sense posting anymore, when we want your opinion we'll just turn on the radio k?
    Are you serious with this ****ing post? I live and die with football and the jets. I can actually watch tape and see who can play football and who can not. I don't enjoy watching football because I worship someone, like you teblowites. THe guy sucks as a qb. He is a football player but he can not play QB!!! Its pathetic how you and your fellow teblowers get a mancrush for some dude...GIVE IT UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP P

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Are you serious with this ****ing post? I live and die with football and the jets. I can actually watch tape and see who can play football and who can not. I don't enjoy watching football because I worship someone, like you teblowites. THe guy sucks as a qb. He is a football player but he can not play QB!!! Its pathetic how you and your fellow teblowers get a mancrush for some dude...GIVE IT UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP P
    Not a Tebowmaniac, just sick of hearing people repeat the same crap they hear on the radio about he guy. He has won games in the NFL. Defenses had big trouble with him. You need to use your head for something more than just a place to throw food and beer into, k?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not a Tebowmaniac, just sick of hearing people repeat the same crap they hear on the radio about he guy. He has won games in the NFL. Defenses had big trouble with him. You need to use your head for something more than just a place to throw food and beer into, k?
    GFY...you sir are in the minority. He WAS a gimmick. Maybe if he had the same talents as RUSSEL WILSON, RG3, you know qbs who can actually run fast and make ACCURATE THROWS, he would still be considered even with the madness that comes with him. But the problem is he is slow & the most inaccurate qb in the league. He is a poor mans brad smith, to tell you the truth he couldnt even shine brads shoes.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    GFY...you sir are in the minority. He WAS a gimmick. Maybe if he had the same talents as RUSSEL WILSON, RG3, you know qbs who can actually run fast and make ACCURATE THROWS, he would still be considered even with the madness that comes with him. But the problem is he is slow & the most inaccurate qb in the league. He is a poor mans brad smith, to tell you the truth he couldnt even shine brads shoes.
    Okay so Tebow was "a gimmick" who took over a 1-4 Denver team, lead them to the playoffs, then won a shocker over the Pittsburgh Steelers in overtime.

SOME GIMMICK!

Give me GIMMICKS like that this year with the New York Jets and I'll be more than satisfied, okay Einstein?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Okay so Tebow was "a gimmick" who took over a 1-4 Denver team, lead them to the playoffs, then won a shocker over the Pittsburgh Steelers in overtime.

SOME GIMMICK!

Give me GIMMICKS like that this year with the New York Jets and I'll be more than satisfied, okay Einstein?
    Oh yea tebow was the reason they held every most of the opponents under 16 pts on that streak. You say your not a teblower but you say the same exact crap they do. You sir need to give up watching football, give up any chance he plays with the jets and cancel your ji membership as fast as possible. Oh yea just like the STUPID WC, that actually last 1 season teblow was and will forever be known as a GIMMICK.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Those new turf rubberized pellets do a number on a shiny white surface such as Bills shoes.

Tim probably knows how, but has nowhere near enough time. Seasons a starting soon.

Goooooo Jets!

Seriously tho, like or hate him, it looks like he may be on the 2013 of our Jets.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    If Peyton Manning doesn't come onto the market last year Tim Tebow is STILL the quarterback in Denver...

You've got to know that's true right?

Basically, WTF are you talking about?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    If Peyton Manning doesn't come onto the market last year Tim Tebow is STILL the quarterback in Denver...

I think its safe to say that most people reading this thread would say the same exact thing to you. You are clueless and not worth debating anymore. Im sure we will find you on the jags board with demo soon enough.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

LOL....so in an offseason where 15 QBs have changed teams, absolutely no one wanted to even give up a conditional 7th round pick for him, but he would still be starting in Denver if Manning was not there???

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think its safe to say that most people reading this thread would say the same exact thing to you. You are clueless and not worth debating anymore. Im sure we will find you on the jags board with demo soon enough.
    Clueless? Heh heh! Another "clueless" football guy who was probably watching the game when your dad was carrying your moms books home from junior high school... Hahahaha!

Punk yourself on the net much? lol!

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    LOL....so in an offseason where 15 QBs have changed teams, absolutely no one wanted to even give up a conditional 7th round pick for him, but he would still be starting in Denver if Manning was not there???
    What can I say? Believe it or not talk show people have a very great impact on what is thought in the NFL sphere. We know this though, as soon as one sportstalk guys says something the rest just repeat it. And guess what, YOU'RE DOING THE SAME THING... REPEATING WHAT YOU HEARD ON RADIO.

Again, if I want to hear your opinion I'll turn on WFAN or half a dozen other sportstalk shows that are repeating each other all day long, just like if I want my sisters opinion I'll turn on Oprah Winfrey. Basically you have no opinion, all you have is replays of someone else's opinion. Might wanna work on that...

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    What can I say? Believe it or not talk show people have a very great impact on what is thought in the NFL sphere. We know this though, as soon as one sportstalk guys says something the rest just repeat it. And guess what, YOU'RE DOING THE SAME THING... REPEATING WHAT YOU HEARD ON RADIO.

Again, if I want to hear your opinion I'll turn on WFAN or half a dozen other sportstalk shows that are repeating each other all day long, just like if I want my sisters opinion I'll turn on Oprah Winfrey. Basically you have no opinion, all you have is replays of someone else's opinion. Might wanna work on that...
    So basically...Someone thinks Tebow is bad and they are a mindless drone. Tebow is passable or a starting caliber QB thus makes one a open minded visionary I take it?