Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Tebow

Practice Squad
    Quote Originally Posted by RevisCroWilson View Post
    What I hate about tebow besides that he sucks..is the ****tards that follow him. The complete douches like we have witnessed here is why I can't stand him oh and by the way he CANT THROW.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    BTW douche bag,you're in the minority, 88% of voters believe Tebow deserves a shot to start in the NFL, but you being an idiot can't see or don't want to see the intangibles that do win in the NFL, your hatred is blinding you, get over it.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...l-under-center

Practice Squad
    The only truth in this ****ty thread is that tebow sucks at qb his fans suck at life and that he will be gone soon enough

Also for a guy that sucks according to you, it must be really hard watching that video of Teblow decimating that top 5 Jet defense, wonder how he did that, oh and at about the 2:00 min. mark in that video who whiffed on a tackle of Tebow, your man-crush Revis who's arse needs to be traded.

You support a guy like Revis who holds this team hostage every contract negotiation preventing the Jets from having the revenue to acquire better players but you can't see the the absolute benefits of Tebow playing for any team, you are blind my friend.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by vinniekt View Post
    Also for a guy that sucks according to you, it must be really hard watching that video of Teblow decimating that top 5 Jet defense, wonder how he did that, oh and at about the 2:00 min. mark in that video who whiffed on a tackle of Tebow, your man-crush Revis who's arse needs to be traded.

You support a guy like Revis who holds this team hostage every contract negotiation preventing the Jets from having the revenue to acquire better players but you can't see the the absolute benefits of Tebow playing for any team, you are blind my friend.
    Your as sad as a JETS fan raving about our 2009-2010 team. BTW... its a perfect example of how stats are deceiving.

That game and the remaining 4 or 5 showed we were not a great defense.

That game, IMO was game ONE of the new JETS we see today. We can rebuild ,

TEBOW STILL and always SUCKS

Practice Squad
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    Your as sad as a JETS fan raving about our 2009-2010 team. BTW... its a perfect example of how stats are deceiving.
    [COLOR="Blue"]

We agree stats are deceiving, people break down Tebow's stats as proof he is bad, one stat that is true is win-loss and Tebow was 9-4 against good defenses and poor defenses./COLOR]

We were never a great defense but we always were a very good defense, sorry I'm not a huge Rex fan but he ALWAYS puts on the field a very good defense

Problem with this statement is Tebow didn't just do that to the Jets he did it to everyone else.

Sorry, wrong and wrong
    Last edited by vinniekt; 04-07-2013 at 09:01 AM. Reason: need blue response

Jets Insider VIP
    Sorry, wrong and wrong

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by sackdance View Post
    Dooshe, you're the one who "worships" a player here, not me. You're also the one who hates a backup with a burning passion, not me.

I'm sure you have a lot going on in life.
    No I don't hate tebow..I hate the fuktards that follow him....

Veteran
    BTW douche bag,you're in the minority, 88% of voters believe Tebow deserves a shot to start in the NFL, but you being an idiot can't see or don't want to see the intangibles that do win in the NFL, your hatred is blinding you, get over it.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...l-under-center

Dude get a life please...teblow will never start an nfl game ever again. He will never play another down with nyj....give it a rest.

Veteran

Haha it is amazes hoe many jackasses come out for this guy....none of them know **** about football.

Jets Insider VIP
    Have to agree

Tebow SUCKS

flush him away, I-man

Practice Squad
    Dude get a life please...teblow will never start an nfl game ever again. He will never play another down with nyj....give it a rest.

We agree on one point, he will never play another down for the Jets, from your lips to God's ears. that would be a blessing because this is one sorry ass organization, don't know how I have stayed on their bandwagon for 45 years.

BTW are you even 45 years old yet, my guess would be no, as shown by your immature comments and lack of overall football intuitiveness.

Jets Insider VIP
    based on his lack of talent, he won't ever play another snap as a QB for any NFL team

CFL, UFL, AFL, maybe Elite League of India is where his "skills" fit better

Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    I don't hate Tim Tebow.

I hate his freakish fans who constantly put him on a pedestal, follow him from team to team like cultist nutjobs, and think that he should be given special treatment.

I'm sure that Tebow is a great kid, but he's not a QB in this league.

I've never seen such a devoted following to such a mediocre at best football player. It's f*cking weird, no matter how you wanna slice it.

Yeah, he's a good christian boy who tries hard.

Whoopty sh*t

The NFL is littered with guys like this. They're literally on every single team in the league, they just don't get the kind of attention that Tebow gets.
    I agree with you about tebow. exact same points is true about Mark Sanchez, except maybe he doesn't have the followers..

Practice Squad
    Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    I don't hate Tim Tebow.

I hate his freakish fans who constantly put him on a pedestal, follow him from team to team like cultist nutjobs, and think that he should be given special treatment.

I'm sure that Tebow is a great kid, but he's not a QB in this league.

I've never seen such a devoted following to such a mediocre at best football player. It's f*cking weird, no matter how you wanna slice it.

Yeah, he's a good christian boy who tries hard.

Whoopty sh*t

The NFL is littered with guys like this. They're literally on every single team in the league, they just don't get the kind of attention that Tebow gets.
    You are so wrong, the NFL is full of talent latent prima donnas, the creme of the crop, the divas, that think they are better than they are, they rest on their laurels and enormous salaries and have a poor work ethic. That is the disconnect between people like you and me, you ogle over the superstar, the player with pure natural talent and believe that is what will make your team successful. Most often that type of player is selfish, lazy, and are under achievers.

It's the Tim Tebows, the Wayne Chrebets, the Zack Thomas's, Danny Woodheads etc. that I root for. A player like Tim Tebow can do more than you ever imagine through heart, perserverance, drive, leadership and moral compasses.

Don't get me wrong, there are naturally talented players that are also hard working, dedicated and good all around people (Peyton Manning, Curtis Martin, Walter Payton, etc.), I would love to have those players on my team, they provide it all. But given the choice between a butthead, derilict, moral degenerate, troublemaker etc. or Tim Tebow, its not even a discussion.

We had a need for a Tim Tebow type player last year, short on talent yes but all the other intangibles were there. So yes, do I believe Tebow can be succesfull, yes I do. I have seen that type of drive and attitude succeed many times in many different sports, given the chance and oppurtunity Tim Tebow will prove many wrong, the problem is have the inept NY Jets ruined his chance to get that opportunity?

Practice Squad
    Here's the thing, after my last diatribe watch the wise-ass, unintelligent, sarcastic, rude, degenerate, inappropriate and immature comments that follow. That encompasses a lot of our fan base, so I say to you Barney, wait for it, wait for it, wait for it.....

Haha it is amazes hoe many jackasses come out for this guy....none of them know **** about football.

Dude, you're the one being the jackass here.

Look at what Tebow supporters have said in this thread. I mean, wild freaking claims huh ? That Tebow would be better than an injury prone/old Garrard who hasn't played in 2 years ?

Earthshattering **** there.

Not one person has said that Tebow is a HoF quality QB. Not one supporter is making over the top statements or predictions.

The only ones going over the top in this thread are douches such as you.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes9 View Post
    Dude, you're the one being the jackass here.

Look at what Tebow supporters have said in this thread. I mean, wild freaking claims huh ? That Tebow would be better than an injury prone/old Garrard who hasn't played in 2 years ?

Earthshattering **** there.

Not one person has said that Tebow is a HoF quality QB. Not one supporter is making over the top statements or predictions.

The only ones going over the top in this thread are douches such as you.
    the problem is that Teblow is 700,000 times worse than Garrard in every aspect of playing the position of QB

Garrard can actually be an NFL QB

Teblow, not a chance in the world

fortunately, Demo, the Jets will be cutting your useless SEC idol around the time of the draft and you and hopefully you and your hopeless squad of fanboys and desciples follow him out the door to the CFL too

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    the problem is that Teblow is 700,000 times worse than Garrard in every aspect of playing the position of QB

Garrard can actually be an NFL QB

Teblow, not a chance in the world

fortunately, Demo, the Jets will be cutting your useless SEC idol around the time of the draft and you and hopefully you and your hopeless squad of fanboys and desciples follow him out the door to the CFL too

Tebow has a 9-7 record as a starter sunshine. He took his team to the playoffs and beat the #1 ranked passing defense in the Steelers and that was in his 15th start, with no full offseason as the starter.

Tebow already is, and can continue to be an NFL QB.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes9 View Post
    Tebow has a 9-7 record as a starter sunshine. He took his team to the playoffs and beat the #1 ranked passing defense in the Steelers and that was in his 15th start, with no full offseason as the starter.

Tebow already is, and can continue to be an NFL QB.
    Yet no NFL team wants him.

Why????

HE FUKKIN BLOWS!!!!!!!

Practice Squad

Why????

HE FUKKIN BLOWS!!!!!!!
    Told everyone to wait for it, here it comes every adjective I listed, welcome to our intelligent fan base.

Why????

HE FUKKIN BLOWS!!!!!!!

There could be any number of reasons, one of them being STUPIDITY ??

I mean, freaking Pat White got signed as a backup. Colt McCoy went to the 49'ers. Christian Ponder and Blaine Gabbert are both still in the NFL.

Anyone with a lick of sense and even a modicum of objectivity knows and will admit that Tebow is a better QB than any of the above mentioned guys.

People keep blaming "the circus" on Tebow fans, but I really do think that it's more about the virulently vocal people like you and SG3 that are the problem.