Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Tebow

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Incorrect

The other two are Quarterbacks

Tebow is a useless pile of fecal matter
    Ignorance is bliss

All League
    He's useless. Why is he still on the roster?

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by NYJets 4 Life View Post
    He's useless. Why is he still on the roster?
    +1

Hopeful he is flushed down the loo by draft time

Practice Squad
    Quote Originally Posted by The Band View Post
    I`m not a pro-Tebow person. I`m not even much of a pro-Jets fan anymore. I`m looking at the situation the Jets face @ the QB position. I think Tebow is the best QB the Jets currently have. There isn`t anyone else better to lead this crap team, even if they draft a new QB. These teams with this "win now" mentality aren`t winning. The Jets need to get back to letting rookie QBs sit the bench and observe for 2, maybe 3 years before they throw them into the game. Pennington was a good example. He sat for 2 years before going in and it looked good there for a bit until the Jets realized he was fragile. Not Chad`s fault. Players get hurt and their careers end. Getting a franchise QB is pot luck in the draft. Coaching a rookie into a franchise QB is skill. And some luck, but you can`t roll the dice on every rookie QB. 2013 is a lost cause for the Jets. We all know this. I say let Tebow have a shot and see if he can regain some worth so the Jets don`t just throw him away for nothing. Sanchez may still have some worth but it don`t look good and the way 2013 looks, it`s only gonna get worse for Sanchez as far as trade value goes. Sanchez should be traded now for whatever the Jets can get because I don`t see his value going any higher. Tebow on the other hand may have a chance to redeem some value because every owner knows he wasn`t utilized properly last year.
    Great post, someone that gets it.

Quote Originally Posted by GWjet View Post
    PFT has posted an article about the Jets and Tebow, it really makes me wonder why we haven't cut him yet. Do we really think someone will trade for him?

Do the right thing and cut him loose so he has a chance to get into another teams program
    You extend that courtesy for a vet that has been on your team for years, not a guy you traded 4th rd pick for.

Practice Squad
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    sanchez was the worst qb in the nfl last season and basically no team in the nfl wants him. so id say hes worse than tebow.
    Another person that gets it, some would actually play Sanchez ahead of Tebow, how ridiculous is that. I think we have seen what Sanchez has to offer many times over, with Tebow we've seen him once and he succeeded, that deserves at least a second credible look.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by vinniekt View Post
    Another person that gets it, some would actually play Sanchez ahead of Tebow, how ridiculous is that. I think we have seen what Sanchez has to offer many times over, with Tebow we've seen him once and he succeeded, that deserves at least a second credible look.
    Enough with your pro tebow bs....the dude can't throw a fuking football....HE SUCKS AND HE WILL NOT BE HERE...FOR SOME REASON THE JETS THINL THEY WILL GET SOMEONE TO TRADE FOR THAT BUM BUT ITS NEVER GONNA HAPPEN. HE WILL BE CUT SHORTLY AFTER THEY REALIZE IT. THE FACT THAT PEOPLE ARE STILL DISCUSSING HIM IS AMAZING.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by RevisCroWilson View Post
    Enough with your pro tebow bs....the dude can't throw a fuking football....HE SUCKS AND HE WILL NOT BE HERE...FOR SOME REASON THE JETS THINL THEY WILL GET SOMEONE TO TRADE FOR THAT BUM BUT ITS NEVER GONNA HAPPEN. HE WILL BE CUT SHORTLY AFTER THEY REALIZE IT. THE FACT THAT PEOPLE ARE STILL DISCUSSING HIM IS AMAZING.

AMEN

Cut this useless turd

Rookie

He did just refer to nike as "a person that gets it". That's pretty much where I stopped reading.

Quote Originally Posted by Led Halen View Post
    He did just refer to nike as "a person that gets it". That's pretty much where I stopped reading.
    yes because sanchez and garrard who hasnt taken a snap since 2010 are so much better than tebow.

tebow has heart wants to win and succeed each and every play. unlike sanchez who looks like he can careless even after tossing a game winning pick 6 to the other team.

Practice Squad
    yes because sanchez and garrard who hasnt taken a snap since 2010 are so much better than tebow.

tebow has heart wants to win and succeed each and every play. unlike sanchez who looks like he can careless even after tossing a game winning pick 6 to the other team.
    Way to go Nike, in essence they would actually rather see Garrard who hasn't played since 2010 or Sanchez (Need we say more) play before a guy with more heart and desire then anyone on any team and a winning backround at all levels. Its idiotic, biased, non-progressive and lacks ingenuity.

Sanchez's worst game was better than Tebows best. Stop trolling us.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamers View Post
    He is a cancer no defending what was said. sorry. I wouldnt want him on any team I was on saying BS like that. I dont know what the coaches know that is correct but I know what his action where. No guy that throws his team under the bus is good for the locker room. Dont care if he was right or wrong it was a ****ty thing for him to say.
    seems like your a tebowite and good for you but he has zero chance starting for this team in a wco tebow has no chance at all doesnt suit his skill set we shall see its between mark and david for the starter role on this team. maybe they add a qb in the draft hoping to hit on a guy like russel wilson in the later rounds. i am guessing its another year of sanchez so start booing or novel idea here you could get behind your team and support them

Quote Originally Posted by joe810 View Post
    seems like your a tebowite and good for you but he has zero chance starting for this team in a wco tebow has no chance at all doesnt suit his skill set we shall see its between mark and david for the starter role on this team. maybe they add a qb in the draft hoping to hit on a guy like russel wilson in the later rounds. i am guessing its another year of sanchez so start booing or novel idea here you could get behind your team and support them
    How is seeing McElroy and Sanchez as the **** options they are make me a Tebowite? That is a pretty dumb ass assumption your making. I am an FSU fan I could not care less about Tebow at all. Reality is he is not a worse option then those other 2. Garrard right now is the only option we have at QB. We are drafting our starter. You want to call me a draftite OK I am all for that. I think what ever QB we draft will be better then anyone we currently have. Sanchez and McEloy will never succeed in this league that is the bottom line. They have nothing to offer as a QB at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamers View Post
    How is seeing McElroy and Sanchez as the **** options they are make me a Tebowite? That is a pretty dumb ass assumption your making. I am an FSU fan I could not care less about Tebow at all. Reality is he is not a worse option then those other 2. Garrard right now is the only option we have at QB. We are drafting our starter. You want to call me a draftite OK I am all for that. I think what ever QB we draft will be better then anyone we currently have. Sanchez and McEloy will never succeed in this league that is the bottom line. They have nothing to offer as a QB at all.
    then why couldnt your boy tebow beat them out maybe be because he is just not that good. if the coaches thought he could win they would put him in to save there jobs its that simple. jack del rio and john elway ran him out of town as fast as they could the only place he will have any chance is with the pats and most likely not under the center. very few guys with his style of play do well in the nfl and those that do have great accuracy on there throws

Veteran
    Way to go Nike, in essence they would actually rather see Garrard who hasn't played since 2010 or Sanchez (Need we say more) play before a guy with more heart and desire then anyone on any team and a winning backround at all levels. Its idiotic, biased, non-progressive and lacks ingenuity.
    What's idiotic is you and niktard want a degenerate hard working non qb who can't throw for a **** be our qb. Gtfo with this crap accept the fact that he sucks and he will prob never play qb in the nfl ever again. Sanchez although may suck is the best option we probably have. Deal with it ...oh enjoy watching canadian football because that's where your king will be playing next. I'm so excited for this year just for the fact whenbi go to a game I don't have to deal with you tebowites anymore. Good riddance.

Practice Squad
    What's idiotic is you and niktard want a degenerate hard working non qb who can't throw for a **** be our qb. Gtfo with this crap accept the fact that he sucks and he will prob never play qb in the nfl ever again. Sanchez although may suck is the best option we probably have. Deal with it ...oh enjoy watching canadian football because that's where your king will be playing next. I'm so excited for this year just for the fact whenbi go to a game I don't have to deal with you tebowites anymore. Good riddance.
    You are right that Sanchez will be your starting QB this year, it is going to be a lot of fun tearing down everyone of you this year that wanted him because he is the BEST option, you my son are in a no win situation, you will crash and burn this year with Sanchez and you will have to deal with trolls like me and Nike that will remind you that is the option you wanted.

Hall Of Fame
    You are right that Sanchez will be your starting QB this year, it is going to be a lot of fun tearing down everyone of you this year that wanted him because he is the BEST option, you my son are in a no win situation, you will crash and burn this year with Sanchez and you will have to deal with trolls like me and Nike that will remind you that is the option you wanted.
    So when Tebow is cut will you leave here permanently??

Wasn't Sanchez the QB in two championship games???Tebow was awful with Denver, he had some miracle comebacks, but your not going to invest your future in QB with no skills.Im not a Sanchez fan,he's much better than tebow, in my opinion

Practice Squad
    Quote Originally Posted by GenoT View Post
    Wasn't Sanchez the QB in two championship games???Tebow was awful with Denver, he had some miracle comebacks, but your not going to invest your future in QB with no skills.Im not a Sanchez fan,he's much better than tebow, in my opinion
    So I say again, "Good luck with that".