Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 53

Thread: Breaking: Revis trade is done, 3rd in 2013, conditional 2nd in 2014

  1. #1
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    17,776

    Breaking: Revis trade is done, 3rd in 2013, conditional 2nd in 2014


  2. #2

    Smile

    Got me!

  3. #3
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    3,354
    It's too early for this ****, Ray.

    A trade like that would end Idzik before he started.

  4. #4
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    21,208
    File this one with the Dwayne Bowe trade.

  5. #5
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Jersey shore
    Posts
    2,003

  6. #6
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    4,439
    ,good one RR

  7. #7
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    17,776
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    File this one with the Dwayne Bowe trade.
    Yeah? How so?

    One was a thread based on info observed that turned out to be wrong, this was done clearly in the spirit of today.

    For a guy that loves to jump on his little pedestal and preach his holier than thou mantra, you have no problem taking pot shots for your own bitter and selfish reasons. I guess that is what hypocrites do.

  8. #8
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    2,230
    As soon as I saw the thread title and only 6 replies I knew it might be less than reliable. Only question was who started it, ended up being one of my top 3 but not final choice. Damn.

  9. #9
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    2,144
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    Yeah? How so?

    One was a thread based on info observed that turned out to be wrong, this was done clearly in the spirit of today.

    For a guy that loves to jump on his little pedestal and preach his holier than thou mantra, you have no problem taking pot shots for your own bitter and selfish reasons. I guess that is what hypocrites do.
    You have the sensitivity level of an adolescent female.

  10. #10
    All League
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    northern jersey
    Posts
    3,258
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    Ya bastid'

    Good one though, Ray.

  11. #11
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    8,382
    I went into today telling myself that I was going to stay off of Twitter and JI and peek my head back into the interwebz tomorrow. That fell through and this one got me.

    Good one.

  12. #12
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    21,208
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Straw View Post
    You have the sensitivity level of an adolescent female.

  13. #13
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    3,124
    Dammit, got me.

  14. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,386
    sad to see foolish fans of the nyjets find amusement in what could be the trade of one of the best player ever wear a nyjets uniform.

    44 years and counting guys. there hasnt been alot to cheer about besides revis.

    dump.

  15. #15
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    23,026
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    sad to see foolish fans of the nyjets find amusement in what could be the trade of one of the best player ever wear a nyjets uniform.

    44 years and counting guys. there hasnt been alot to cheer about besides revis.

    dump.


    poor GMC


    thinks Teblow is one of the best players to every wear a nyjets uniform, too

  16. #16
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,521
    Ray just sent me a PM saying he signed a deal to do a Pro-Benigno/Francesa blog/podcast. SOOTH is sponsoring the effort with financial backing from sg3.

  17. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,386
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    poor GMC


    thinks Teblow is one of the best players to every wear a nyjets uniform, too
    not gmc.

    show me proof where i said that or stfu troll.

    said tebow was the best qb on the current roster.

  18. #18
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    23,026
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    not gmc.

    show me proof where i said that or stfu troll.

    said tebow was the best qb on the current roster.
    equally dumb


    poor GMC

  19. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,386
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    equally dumb


    poor GMC
    not gmc.

    and once again you cant prove what you initially said.

    i stand by what i say tebow is the best qb on the nyjets roster.

  20. #20
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    26,412
    Worst April Fool's joke ever.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us