Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 61 to 78 of 78

Thread: Flynn traded to OAK, Palmer on his way to Arizona

  1. #61
    Quote Originally Posted by Raider9175 View Post
    I take Rich gannon and A rodgers opinion on Matt Flynn more http://www.insidebayarea.com/raiders...r-time-oakland than some fans who o9nce thought M sanchez could be a franchise Qb.

    Btw This is a total new regime in oakland now, from top to bottom so exactly what your point again.
    You're not familiar with my posting history if you think I'm a fan who thought Sanchez would be a franchise QB. I was never on board with drafting him and have been one of his biggest critics from day 1.

    Until Oakland puts a good team out on the field, I will continue to assume whatever management they have in place is incompetent. It's a decade's worth of losing seasons. Trading for Matt Flynn doesn't erase that in one swoop.

  2. #62
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post
    You're not familiar with my posting history if you think I'm a fan who thought Sanchez would be a franchise QB. I was never on board with drafting him and have been one of his biggest critics from day 1.

    Until Oakland puts a good team out on the field, I will continue to assume whatever management they have in place is incompetent. It's a decade's worth of losing seasons. Trading for Matt Flynn doesn't erase that in one swoop.
    So until jets get to a superbowl,(1969) I will continue to assume whatever jet management they have in place is incompetent. Signing a QB who hasn't played in two years won't erase that. Not to mention still think some team going to give them a pick for Tim Tebow. Don't you think it time for both parties to move on.

  3. #63
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    22,163
    Quote Originally Posted by Raider9175 View Post
    I take Rich gannon and A rodgers opinion on Matt Flynn more http://www.insidebayarea.com/raiders...r-time-oakland than some fans who o9nce thought M sanchez could be a franchise Qb.

    Btw This is a total new regime in oakland now, from top to bottom so exactly what your point again.
    actually it's the same crappy regime that was there from Al's retarded son down to the no experience GM and awful HC and was responsible for driving them into the ditch again last season

  4. #64
    Quote Originally Posted by Raider9175 View Post
    At least the Raiders new regime have a long term plan in place. Have to get the contracts and cap under control. The Jets are on their third OC in three years. ( It the OC Fault and not the Qb they reached for) They haven't cut ties with the worst Qb in the NFL( Mark Suckchez)

    There best player in the team history was able to get the team to put in his contract that they can't use the franchise tag on him. (how retarded was that)

    David "Geritol" garrard might have been a good signing if this was five or six years ago.
    They signed a Fa running back that has trouble holding on to the football and can't pass protect. So how much time are they actually going to give him. NOt much just like his previous two teams.

    Jets are so bad that Raiders again are going to kick their arse.
    The jets have a terrible QB. At least they know not to waste their time with garbage like Flynn. Enjoy 3-13

  5. #65
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    The grasp of Realityville
    Posts
    3,856
    Quote Originally Posted by Raider9175 View Post
    When was the last time D Garrard has started in the NFl. Maybe Boomer Esiason can come out of retirement and start for the Jets. ( since you like hasbeens)

    At least SG3 you come to the conclusion that mark Sanchez isn't the answer. That a start for you.
    Dude.. You said JaMarcus Russell is the black John Elway and that Chaz Schilens is/was good. You probably should just be quiet forever

  6. #66
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Mendham, NJ
    Posts
    13,265
    Quote Originally Posted by NYJets 4 Life View Post
    Dude.. You said JaMarcus Russell is the black John Elway and that Chaz Schilens is/was good. You probably should just be quiet forever
    LOL..LOL.

  7. #67
    Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    Crazy Al is gone and they still can't get anything right.
    If anything it seems they might have dipped even worse

    No way should the Jets take Geno at 9. Bleh

  8. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by cant wait View Post
    The jets have a terrible QB. At least they know not to waste their time with garbage like Flynn. Enjoy 3-13
    The raiders cut ties real fast when they realized Jamarcus Russell wasn't the answer. At least they were honest with them self and their fan base. Look the Jets are still hoping mark Sanchez can be there future when he been the worst Qb every since he been in the league. The Jets can't even put the Tim Tebow experiment to bed already. It was a failure . M O V E O N.


    When your organization able to finally move from those two disasters maybe I will take your post serious. Don't let me even discuss you signing a Qb that hasn't played in two years.

    YEa sanchez, Tebow, Garrard, McElroy and matt Simms isn't wasting your time with garbage. Yet you have the nerve to criticize some other teams Qb decisions. LMAO. That group gives garbage a bad name.

  9. #69
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    22,163
    Quote Originally Posted by NYJets 4 Life View Post
    Dude.. You said JaMarcus Russell is the black John Elway and that Chaz Schilens is/was good. You probably should just be quiet forever
    And that C Palmer was a great acquisition. Now he's touting T Pryor

  10. #70
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    The grasp of Realityville
    Posts
    3,856
    Quote Originally Posted by Raider9175 View Post
    The raiders cut ties real fast when they realized Jamarcus Russell wasn't the answer. At least they were honest with them self and their fan base. Look the Jets are still hoping mark Sanchez can be there future when he been the worst Qb every since he been in the league. The Jets can't even put the Tim Tebow experiment to bed already. It was a failure . M O V E O N.


    When your organization able to finally move from those two disasters maybe I will take your post serious. Don't let me even discuss you signing a Qb that hasn't played in two years.

    YEa sanchez, Tebow, Garrard, McElroy and matt Simms isn't wasting your time with garbage. Yet you have the nerve to criticize some other teams Qb decisions. LMAO. That group gives garbage a bad name.
    So a team that has dealt with bad QB decisions wouldn't know what a bad QB decison looks like... Thus we can't talk about it because we've endured bad QB decisions. Your logic is astoundingly foolish.

  11. #71
    Quote Originally Posted by NYJets 4 Life View Post
    So a team that has dealt with bad QB decisions wouldn't know what a bad QB decison looks like... Thus we can't talk about it because we've endured bad QB decisions. Your logic is astoundingly foolish.
    Again I trust R gannon and A Rodgers and Mike McCarthy opinion ( they like Matt Flynn) than a team fan base who are just bitter because their team hasn't been in a super bowl since 1969.

    They actually know what it takes to play QB in the NFL and what it takes to be successful. Jet fans have witnessed some really bad Qbs over the years so how can you know what a good Qb is. Why you talked up your QB for years that he better than Flacco and Eli manning etc. When every fan base was laughing at the garbage you had at QB. ( why did so many of your fans miss it)

  12. #72
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    The grasp of Realityville
    Posts
    3,856
    Quote Originally Posted by Raider9175 View Post
    Again I trust R gannon and A Rodgers and Mike McCarthy opinion ( they like Matt Flynn) than a team fan base who are just bitter because their team hasn't been in a super bowl since 1969.

    They actually know what it takes to play QB in the NFL and what it takes to be successful. Jet fans have witnessed some really bad Qbs over the years so how can you know what a good Qb is. Why you talked up your QB for years that he better than Flacco and Eli manning etc. When every fan base was laughing at the garbage you had at QB. ( why did so many of your fans miss it)
    So his own coach passed on him last year. And our GM who saw him firsthand last year didn't want to trade for him either. Their opinions don't matter either. For the record Im not saying flynn can't be decent (I don't think he will be but it ain't impossible), but acting like their opinions are the be all end all when there are just as many out there that speak to the contrary is laughable.

    And again, you said JaMarcus Russell was the black John Elway. You really have no room to criticize someone else's opinion on QBs.

    But yeah I don't think Matt flynn will be any good bc Im "bitter", not because of the skillset or the garbage that is the raiders environment. Right

  13. #73
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Mendham, NJ
    Posts
    13,265
    Quote Originally Posted by Raider9175 View Post
    Again I trust R gannon and A Rodgers and Mike McCarthy opinion ( they like Matt Flynn) than a team fan base who are just bitter because their team hasn't been in a super bowl since 1969.

    They actually know what it takes to play QB in the NFL and what it takes to be successful. Jet fans have witnessed some really bad Qbs over the years so how can you know what a good Qb is. Why you talked up your QB for years that he better than Flacco and Eli manning etc. When every fan base was laughing at the garbage you had at QB. ( why did so many of your fans miss it)
    You are such a fuc***g fraud. You are continually wrong on a regular basis and never are around when it goes bad. You are the worst type of fan there is. You are bagging on Jet fans because they were wrong about Sanchez, but yet you havent been right about anything when it comes to the Raiders. You should just pull your disappearing act now instead of September.

  14. #74
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    this leaves geno smith there at #9. he will be the nyjets pick.
    Please god ... NO

  15. #75
    Quote Originally Posted by NYJets 4 Life View Post
    So his own coach passed on him last year. And our GM who saw him firsthand last year didn't want to trade for him either. Their opinions don't matter either. For the record Im not saying flynn can't be decent (I don't think he will be but it ain't impossible), but acting like their opinions are the be all end all when there are just as many out there that speak to the contrary is laughable.

    And again, you said JaMarcus Russell was the black John Elway. You really have no room to criticize someone else's opinion on QBs.

    But yeah I don't think Matt flynn will be any good bc Im "bitter", not because of the skillset or the garbage that is the raiders environment. Right

    Let examine your post. Mike McCarthy runs that Packers offense and is the play caller. JoE Philbin was OC in name only. the Dolphins did try to get M Flynn but were outbid by the Seattle Seahawks. Fact. Like saying they didn't try to get Peyton Manning too.

    Now Seattle GM John Schneider where did he come from? The Green Bay Packers. why is that so important , a guy who had a big hand in getting M Flynn when he was with the Packers , Schneider thought enough of Matt Flynn to bring him to Seattle. What does that tell you. yea he thought he was garbage.

    Where did Raiders GM Reggie Mckenzie come from. The Packers . another high up in the Packers organization who very familiar with Matt Flynn and should have a pretty good handle on the pLayer. Mike McCarthy Packers coach like Flynn but he had a hall of fame Qb in A Rodgers. So obviously Flynn wasn't an option.


    I don't believe the Jets New GM has any Packer ties and isk saddled with Mark Sanchez / contract who preventing the Jets from bringing in a guy making a lot more than they are paying David Garrard. Heck the Jets new GM still hasn't cut Tim Tebow and he is nuts if he think anyone going to trade for him. Just that fact and him signing a Qb that hasn't played in two years and I wouldn't exactly use his expertise to justify why that trade was so bad.

    Last point I personally don't like Matt Flynn ( I rather T Pryor win the job)but the people who are very familiar with Matt Flynn have a way different opinion of him. I'm just a fan and will see why these highly thought personnel guys like the kid. His playing experience is so small that you honestly can't say one way or the other what he is as a Qb.
    Last edited by Raider9175; 04-02-2013 at 07:10 AM.

  16. #76
    Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    You are such a fuc***g fraud. You are continually wrong on a regular basis and never are around when it goes bad. You are the worst type of fan there is. You are bagging on Jet fans because they were wrong about Sanchez, but yet you havent been right about anything when it comes to the Raiders. You should just pull your disappearing act now instead of September.
    I would say you're being too hard on him...but the truth hurts.

  17. #77
    Quote Originally Posted by Raider9175 View Post
    Again I trust R gannon and A Rodgers and Mike McCarthy opinion ( they like Matt Flynn) than a team fan base who are just bitter because their team hasn't been in a super bowl since 1969.
    I thought you said that just last week if Oakland dealt/released Palmer and acquired Flynn that it would be a big downgrade and it would be a mistake?



    BTW, you're still the lone "lock it up" W on the Jets 2013 schedule.

  18. #78
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    7,240
    Saw the page length and knew 90210 had to be here.

    Do like the move for the Raiders.

    Would suck if he has to compete (and lose to) Geno Smith

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us