Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: New Grill

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Just leave it on the covered grill as it warms up. That should dry it out.
    So it's been 3 weeks since I ordered my Huntington Grill from Lowes. It was supposed to arrive last Friday. The people at Lowes don't know where it is and can't get in touch with Huntington.

They offered me this deal. Cancel my Huntington order and they'll give me almost $200 off a 3-Burner Weber Genesis.

Took that deal and ran. New Weber should arrive fully assembled on Friday.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JFB View Post
    So it's been 3 weeks since I ordered my Huntington Grill from Lowes. It was supposed to arrive last Friday. The people at Lowes don't know where it is and can't get in touch with Huntington.

They offered me this deal. Cancel my Huntington order and they'll give me almost $200 off a 3-Burner Weber Genesis.

You made out like a bandit. Enjoy! And learn the joys of indirect cooking on your new 3-burner.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Aye. I was just looking at pics, seems like all their covers for gas grills are ventilated. The Weber cover for my Performer isn't ventilated.
    You need to install some holes.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

is it a floor model? they dont usualy ship fully assembled as far as i know.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow. Amazing deal. Get yourself a nice cover and the Weber tongs and spatula.

The assembly is easy and Weber's customer service is awesome. Register your grill on their website.

Enjoy.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    You need to install some holes.
    I was thinking of putting one in the rear.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

LOL. All those box stores are ridiculously inept.

Fukkin' A that you scored that deal for the Weber. It's an awesome grill you will have for years to come. Just make sure you buy the cover.

Again, nice job, JFB. Enjoy your new Weber grill. Food always tastes better when you know you got a great deal.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by K-Met57 View Post
    is it a floor model? they dont usualy ship fully assembled as far as i know.
    Lowe's assembles all grills, no matter the price, for free. Delivery is usually $65. But until 5/27, all grills $399/over are delivered free of charge (assembled).
    Last edited by Borgoguy; 05-21-2013 at 02:28 PM. Reason: Wrong wording.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Lowe's assembles all grills, no matter the price, for free. Delivery is usually $65. But until 5/27, all grills $399/over are delivered free of charge (assembled).
    got ya. interesting.

anyways, great grill...in fact i am going to grill up some skirt steak tonight on my 3 burner genesis.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like

Nice!

I am having the Weber with the searing station delivered out east Friday... my old one got ruined by Sandy.

Full price though so good for you

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    http://slickdeals.net/f/6048390-Webe...-E330-549-S-H?

If you don't mind jumping through a few hoops....and AJ Madison has some horrific reviews. Otherwise it might be worth a shot for you local folks.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Get a grill delivered? For $65?

You can rent their truck for $20 an hour. Jesus H.