Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: ticket renewal sweepstakes

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets337 View Post
    Just wondering does this have anyone motivated to pay April 15th instead of May 14th?
    Nope.

And it's yet another humiliating moment for Jets fans. Just give us a mug and a yearbook like all the other teams and be done with it. A sweepstakes? WTF.

SAR I

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Even if you pay in payments, you are still entered for the sweepstakes. I still think the Jets are going to have a hard time getting fans back. When I filled out the survey, I mentioned the person sitting next to me bought their tickets on Stub Hub at the cost of the ticket and did not have to pay the PSL charge. So the guy in my section got the same benefit of watching the game in the same section, w/out the extra cost. WHat, pay the PSL so I can be entered in a sweepstakes?

It's not that I don't love going to the game with my kids, it just does not make sense

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NYDreamer View Post
    Even if you pay in payments, you are still entered for the sweepstakes. I still think the Jets are going to have a hard time getting fans back. When I filled out the survey, I mentioned the person sitting next to me bought their tickets on Stub Hub at the cost of the ticket and did not have to pay the PSL charge. So the guy in my section got the same benefit of watching the game in the same section, w/out the extra cost. WHat, pay the PSL so I can be entered in a sweepstakes?

It's not that I don't love going to the game with my kids, it just does not make sense
    But you get free raffle tickets and get to see preseason games!!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just wondering does this have anyone motivated to pay April 15th instead of May 14th?
    Why not pay on 4/15 as opposed to 5/14? By paying one month sooner you have a chance to win one of these prizes. It's worth it. Don't want to pay in full? Sign up for the ACH payment plan.

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wonder how "random" this process of winning a prize is going to be. I wouldn't be surprised if a majority of the winners were psl club holders.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by goarmysports View Post
    I wonder how "random" this process of winning a prize is going to be. I wouldn't be surprised if a majority of the winners were psl club holders.
    All of the prizes that allow for one winner, aka, the coveted ones? You bet.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Nope.

And it's yet another humiliating moment for Jets fans. Just give us a mug and a yearbook like all the other teams and be done with it. A sweepstakes? WTF.

SAR I
    The half off parking was a nice offer last year. I was in a holdout to upgrade my tickets so I was unable to take advantage of it but that was a nice offer.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 124 View Post
    Why not pay on 4/15 as opposed to 5/14? By paying one month sooner you have a chance to win one of these prizes. It's worth it. Don't want to pay in full? Sign up for the ACH payment plan.
    Not worth it for me. I don't want them to have my info on file and just automatically bill me the next season unless I call in to change things. I don't trust this ticket office one bit.

For me I'd rather pay when my May credit card billing cycle begins so I get the bill in June which I can pay in full in July. Out on unpaid medical right now so I'd rather not dip into my savings so I can have a chance to win a David Garrard autographed football.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Alkrotraz View Post
    But you get free raffle tickets and get to see preseason games!!
    Truth is, that email and that sweepstakes isn't about PSL and Club holders.

It's an incentive for the 27,000 upper deckers to re-up. They love that Elks Lodge raffle sh't.

If the Jets were smart, they'd have made the offer a case of beer and a carton of cigarettes, would have had 100% compliance.

SAR I

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    my luck I'm going to win the pre-season tickets....gee, thanks....I always wanted more tickets to a game that no one wants to go to. Hopefully it will be week 4 too against Rutgers

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Truth is, that email and that sweepstakes isn't about PSL and Club holders.

It's an incentive for the 27,000 upper deckers to re-up. They love that Elks Lodge raffle sh't.

If the Jets were smart, they'd have made the offer a case of beer and a carton of cigarettes, would have had 100% compliance.

SAR I
    No, its because us UD's can leave at any time where you guys are stuck footing the bill. we where smart, you were dumb.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    I enjoy the class warefare on every ticket thread between the PSL holders and the non PSL crew...

So what is the deal, we can pay only starting on 4/15 or can I do it today so I don't forget??

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FlagmanL11 View Post
    I enjoy the class warefare on every ticket thread between the PSL holders and the non PSL crew...

So what is the deal, we can pay only starting on 4/15 or can I do it today so I don't forget??
    I don't get these fights.

I couldn't figure it out because it says 4/15 to 5/14 but it would be kind of stupid for them to say if you pay you are not allowed in the sweepstakes. Then again this is the Jets ticket office we are talking about and they are pretty incompetent.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'd pay, but I haven't received an email or invoice yet.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    All I know is I closed the checking account that they have on file and I'm still signed up for ACH payments so I'm going to have to give my rep a call sometime next week to give them the proper information, otherwise .... Ha.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sec340 View Post
    No, its because us UD's can leave at any time where you guys are stuck footing the bill. we where smart, you were dumb.
    Love it.

You soe smart.

SAR I

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FlagmanL11 View Post

I used my iPhone to wirelessly tell the iDrive system in my BMW to set a voice reminder for 4/10 so I can call the Jets ticket office, thank them for all they do, and give them my American Express Platinum Card number so as to accumulate 15,000 points towards a first-class trip to Hawaii to celebrate my daughter's 10th birthday this Fall.

SAR I

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think some of the prizes sound great. Would love to check out a suite, for instance. I'm going to try to remember April 15 as the due date. I'm assuming paying before then would also max your chances of winning and that the message we saw was just very poorly worded. Or maybe I'll call if I get a chance tomorrow to talk about possible upgrades, get that point clarified, and pay

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    I used my iPhone to wirelessly tell the iDrive system in my BMW to set a voice reminder for 4/10 so I can call the Jets ticket office, thank them for all they do, and give them my American Express Platinum Card number so as to accumulate 15,000 points towards a first-class trip to Hawaii to celebrate my daughter's 10th birthday this Fall.

SAR I
    lol internet wanna be rich guy
    bmw is a soccer moms car
    ballers dont talk about need to accumulate reward points
    hawiaii is filled with peasants-