Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 29 of 29

Thread: Brian Hoyer Available?

  1. #21
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,694
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by heymangold View Post
    the guy got beat out to be a BACK UP. case and point.
    They never wanted him to be a backup, they wanted him for the publicity. Also, they feared if they started him and he did well then they would have to admit that Sanchez was a mistake, and they had no intention of doing that.

  2. #22
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Somerville, New Jersey, United States
    Posts
    1,613
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by billygreen View Post
    They never wanted him to be a backup, they wanted him for the publicity. Also, they feared if they started him and he did well then they would have to admit that Sanchez was a mistake, and they had no intention of doing that.
    what are you talking about?

  3. #23
    Undrafted Free Agent
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    221
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by billygreen View Post
    Okay so now you're just running with the pack. Lots of misinformation has been passed around about this player but the fact is he actually has connected on some perfectly thrown deepballs and broken the spirit of defenses around the NFL with his fullback-type running attack. He sent us home with our butts kicked up in Denver in 2011 too.


    The kid doesn't "suck". You may not like his evangelical religious thing, but the kid doesn't "suck".
    he does suck he really sucks he played in a zero atmoshpere and beat gassed teams at the end the broncos had 97 yrds of total ofense before he went 98 on the final drive he is just not an nfl qb i said it before the draft who ever drafts him it will cost them there job and if he stays it may cost rex his job as well

  4. #24
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    22,030
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry

    Indisputable

    Teblow absolutely SUCKS

    Arguably the worst NFL QB EVER

    Game..Set..Match

  5. #25
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Ormond Beach, Florida
    Posts
    12,683
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by joe810 View Post
    he does suck he really sucks he played in a zero atmoshpere and beat gassed teams at the end the broncos had 97 yrds of total ofense before he went 98 on the final drive he is just not an nfl qb i said it before the draft who ever drafts him it will cost them there job and if he stays it may cost rex his job as well
    duh but he won the game! Isn't winning what it is all about? And you think that by REX sticking with Suckchez aka buttfumble , he will keep his job? ROTFLMAO!

  6. #26
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    6,074
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Sorry

    Indisputable

    Teblow absolutely SUCKS

    Arguably the worst NFL QB EVER

    Game..Set..Match
    Incorrect.

  7. #27
    All Pro
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    5,166
    Post Thanks / Like
    Im glad this thread has moved on to discuss a player who will never wear a jets uniform again....lets rehash if tebow is good or not. Maybe we can talk about his ability as punt protector too.

  8. #28
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hawthorne NJ
    Posts
    7,331
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by billygreen View Post
    Okay so now you're just running with the pack. Lots of misinformation has been passed around about this player but the fact is he actually has connected on some perfectly thrown deepballs and broken the spirit of defenses around the NFL with his fullback-type running attack. He sent us home with our butts kicked up in Denver in 2011 too.


    The kid doesn't "suck". You may not like his evangelical religious thing, but the kid doesn't "suck".
    So much for your "not sticking up for Tebow". Not to bash Tebow, but he's just not an NFL QB. There's really not one worse QB in the league, and he'll soon be out of it for good.

  9. #29
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    7,078
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by eaglenj View Post
    27 years old. Was Brady's backup in NE before Mallet beat him out.

    Played a decent game last year for Arizona and they tendered him at the 2nd round level.

    6'2. 215. Strong arm. From Michigan State

    Probably available for a 7th round pick

    Thoughts?
    YES!

    CHAMPIONSHIP!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us