Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mike Francesa Signs Multi-Year Contract Extension With WFAN

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by crasherino View Post
    I totally understand when people claim that they want to spend more time with their families. I get it - people work hard and definitely make sacrifices.

But this guy? He works 5 hours a day and preps for work by sitting in front of the fuking TV and internet watching sports. And the good 5 hours too - he's not up at 4am to be on the air at 6am like Greenie is - he's on the air starting at 1pm and is done by 6pm. I worked longer hours at Dunkin Donuts at my summer job during high school.

He can make his kids breakfast, prepare their lunch, walk them to the bus, watch baseball tonight 3x over, be at work and still be home for dinner at 7pm.

Most of us can legitimately claim to want to spend more time with our family. This guy cannot - sorry pal.

Oh yeah, and he talks funny too.

"....Heah's da Mink"

Quote Originally Posted by crasherino View Post
    I totally understand when people claim that they want to spend more time with their families. I get it - people work hard and definitely make sacrifices.

But this guy? He works 5 hours a day and preps for work by sitting in front of the fuking TV and internet watching sports. And the good 5 hours too - he's not up at 4am to be on the air at 6am like Greenie is - he's on the air starting at 1pm and is done by 6pm. I worked longer hours at Dunkin Donuts at my summer job during high school.

He can make his kids breakfast, prepare their lunch, walk them to the bus, watch baseball tonight 3x over, be at work and still be home for dinner at 7pm.

Most of us can legitimately claim to want to spend more time with our family. This guy cannot - sorry pal.

Oh yeah, and he talks funny too.
    Like i said earlier in this thread, guys like Mike use "retiring" as leverage all the time. I remember Howard Stern doing the same thing 2 decades ago. Not to mention he craves teh attention. If he retires he goes back to being a nobody. These guys will die in front of a microphone.

Jets Insider VIP
    and he tauks funny tou.

Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    You have yourselves to blame
    this^

thanks to all of you who insisted on tuning him in just to hear his idocy and ranting about the Jets, you have given him life. And a ton of money. Nice job.

He hasn`t been tuned in on my dials since the very early 90`s. I thought he and that other jackass Russo were the worst sports jockeys ever. I hated Russo with his dumbass laugh and that looooooooooong stupid intro he did. Mike is, and will always be, a buffoon. Now he is a very rich buffoon and he laughs at all you Jets fans who just couldn`t simply tune him out. It would have been much better news to hear him get shiitcanned instead of rich.