Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: How Does Rex Ryan Keep His Job?

Quote Originally Posted by Gas2No99 View Post
    Don't even bother with that one.

I realized a looooong time ago some trash is better to be left outside. Just don't even bother to acknowledge.
    who are you calling trash? because my opinions dont agree with yours?

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by billygreen View Post
    There is the possibility the Jets WON'T suck this year...

No one seems to mention that, but it is a possibility. We're getting Holmes back, we have Braylon back, we have the kid Hill who's shown flashes and now has a full season under his belt, Kerley looked great at times last year, We've sign Garrard as insurance against another Sanchez meltdown, signed Goodson who doesn't have a lot of playing time but has averaged 6.3 ypc in the limited time he does have, Powell should be ready for primetime by now, Austin Howard did a good job last year too.

The Jets just need to concentrate on O-line now. They need a solid RG, depth at RT, maybe someone more reliable than Goodson and Landolt at LG. That's what they should be concentrating on now, those three areas, if they can get that done the Jets may not be as bad as a lot of people are expecting them to be.
    This 100%

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    I think you got the wrong end of the stick there.

a change at qb would have been the first thing.
    There was hope that Sanchez would have gotton his head screwed on straight.He has good skills, Tebow has none, why can't you understand that?
    i promise you if Stanton was there last year, Sanchez would have been yanked early on

the proof is rex is no longer employed as a coach in baltimore.

baltimore won the super bowl without rex.

what more proof do you need?

rex is and wasnt missed.
    Ozzie Newsome is one of the best (if not the best) GM's in football, we had Tanny... just look how both handled the QB contract situations

Jim is a great coach but I think Rex would have won the Super bowl if he was the HC in Baltimore or with Chargers for the Norm years

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by GenoT View Post
    There was hope that Sanchez would have gotton his head screwed on straight.He has good skills, Tebow has none, why can't you understand that?
    i promise you if Stanton was there last year, Sanchez would have been yanked early on
    This is why Tanny was rightly dismissed; that move right there!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Brown View Post
    This is why Tanny was rightly dismissed; that move right there!!!!
    Absolutely. All the trading of draft picks, picking up problem players, overpaying players, really awful..

You know who would have agreed with alot of your posts, GMC? Too bad for you he got banned.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Nut View Post
    Yes they did.

But until they won a SB this year he accomplished no more than Rex did here.

He has had more talent on his teams in Balt, on both sides of the ball than Rex has had.

And you have no proof that Rex wouldn't have accomplished the same, more or less than Harbaugh did in Balt.
    Playoffs every year + division title = more than anything Rex has ever done.

Of course we have proof. Baltimore has improved under Harbaugh while the Jets have disintegrated under Rex the past two years. They both got to pick their QBs. Harbaugh has helped his turn into a SB MVP while Rex's QB has become a national folly.

game after game he regressed beyond imagineable. any qb would have given us a better chance to be competitive. i would have even taken rex ryan at qb instead of sanchez.

Quote Originally Posted by revischrist View Post
    You know who would have agreed with alot of your posts, GMC? Too bad for you he got banned.
    wouldnt know. please add to the discussion and dont troll here we are discussing rex ryan and the qb situation last season. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post

Of course we have proof. Baltimore has improved under Harbaugh while the Jets have disintegrated under Rex the past two years.
    wait until this upcoming season. unless by some miracle we drastically improve this roster we are destined for a 3-13 season.

Of course we have proof. Baltimore has improved under Harbaugh while the Jets have disintegrated under Rex the past two years. They both got to pick their QBs. Harbaugh has helped his turn into a SB MVP while Rex's QB has become a national folly.
    When we had talent on offense,and a QB that wasn't completely flustered we went too two championship games.Our idiot GM mismanaged our roster, and thats why we've had a bad stretch.

Jets Insider VIP
    wait until this upcoming season. unless by some miracle we drastically improve this roster we are destined for a 3-13 season.
    No we are not!!!!

The Jets win at least 4 Games next year!!!!

Honestly though the Jets can't be any worse at QB next year and that includes if Sanchez remains under center!!!!

Hall Of Fame
    When we had talent on offense,and a QB that wasn't completely flustered we went too two championship games.Our idiot GM mismanaged our roster, and thats why we've had a bad stretch.
    Rex and Tanny were a team. I understand everyone wants to throw the departed under the bus b.c they make an easy scapegoat. Schotty was the scapegoat for 2011 and Tanny for 2012. We are going through the process of elimination now. Next ones to walk the plank will be Sanchez and Rex.

Jets Insider VIP
    Another lame thread started by the king of shtick and then completely destroyed by GMCJet II

Rex and Tanny were a team. I understand everyone wants to throw the departed under the bus b.c they make an easy scapegoat. Schotty was the scapegoat for 2011 and Tanny for 2012. We are going through the process of elimination now. Next ones to walk the plank will be Sanchez and Rex.
    yes indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Another lame thread started by the king of shtick and then completely destroyed by GMCJet II
    not gmc.

what are you offering to the thread besides the same old same old sg3 trolling and hi-jacking. might as well add a personal attack.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    "King of shtick," eh?

Well, that's better than being what many perceive Sunna Gun 3rd, which is just a total prick.

It's clear the difference is qb. Flacco use to be just slightly above ave qb, few pegs ahead of mark before his downfall in 11,12. Jets were playoff team when mark was skating by, as was Balt. Flacco was better then Sanchez obviously, but teams were about even.. Flacco really turned it around this year, stepped up HUGE in every playoff game that's why they won. Sanchez ****thebed in both AFCC games jets were in, where as flacco shined..

Rex never wanted Brad smith gone. Never wanted Edwards gone. As a head coach he never reworked contracts, or gave guaranteed money to problem players. Ryan never agreed to overpay David Harris, that was all Tanny.And Ryan wasn;t the one trying to be the mover and shaker buy trading away picks to move up for players, his moves are the main reason why we are where we are.