Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 2013 -Schedule Dates/ Times?

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets337 View Post
    I was going to say our Thursday night game will be against the Ravens at home to open the season.
    Can't be. Jets play in Baltimore this year.

I was going to say our Thursday night game will be against the Ravens at home to open the season. Would be a great way for Woody to piss off his Jewish season ticketholders since it's a holiday. As a result they will sell their tickets to Ravens fans and so would many other Jets fans. There would be about 70% Ravens fans and it would be an easy Opening Night win for them but then I realized we play at Baltimore this year.

We will probably plays the Bucs on Thursday night in week 16 to freeze our tails off.
    We face the Ravens this season, but not at home. We face Pittsburgh and Cleveland at home with the Ravens and Cincinnati on the road.

Quote Originally Posted by 124 View Post
    We face the Ravens this season, but not at home. We face Pittsburgh and Cleveland at home with the Ravens and Cincinnati on the road.
    I know. I just meant I could somehow see the NFL doing this to us.

Hall Of Fame
    Founding JI Member

I know. I just meant I could somehow see the NFL doing this to us.
    They Know Already ,They Decide The Sched.Al The Owners Meeting At The End Of March , i've Already bailed On The JET Home Games,If They Don't Want Us Booking The Road Games Either So Be It. I Bookef MyTtrips To Nash. & Miami Last Night. If It's The Weeks The JET's Are There Maybe i'll go.

Quote Originally Posted by joiseyjet View Post
    They Know Already ,They Decide The Sched.Al The Owners Meeting At The End Of March , i've Already bailed On The JET Home Games,If They Don't Want Us Booking The Road Games Either So Be It. I Bookef MyTtrips To Nash. & Miami Last Night. If It's The Weeks The JET's Are There Maybe i'll go.
    Damn bro. Couldn't wait two more days?

Hall Of Fame
    Founding JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by 124 View Post
    Damn bro. Couldn't wait two more days?
    Then they'lljust Give Us Thurs.& Mon. Games. I Believe Nothing This Org. Says anymore.

Practice Squad
    With the official NFL announcement at 8PM, we should start hearing leaks on the web in the late afternoon.

I imagine by then all 32 teams have it, and so that means 100's of people know about it.

Funny how no leaks earlier this year. Remember the fun last year when some guy made up an entire schedule about 3 weeks in advance.

http://eaglesstats2012.blogspot.com/...ing-clean.html

Everyone had a grand time finding little flaws for tipoffs that it was bogus.

PS: 2013 Strength of Schedule here:

http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/po...-of-schedule-2

Jets
    Overall - 19th toughest of 32
    Road - 27th toughest of 32
    Home - 9th toughest of 32

Interesting note - Denver is LAST overall, by far - whoa. Someone get me Vegas for the division winner early line.

Jets Insider VIP
    thanks for the update

and no thanks for the usual strength of schedule nonsense based on last year's schedule

in 2012, that strength of schedule had the Colts and the Redskins amongst the easiest teams to play which exemplifies it's value in analyzing the next season

On what dates at what times and by whom will the beatings be administered? For sure the 2013 schedule release day is an exciting day to be a Jets fan. Lets have as many of them at 1 on Sunday and let the only national TV game be on Thursday night, preferably going up against the World Series.

Hall Of Fame
    Founding JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by nyahay bus View Post
    On what dates at what times and by whom will the beatings be administered? For sure the 2013 schedule release day is an exciting day to be a Jets fan. Lets have as many of them at 1 on Sunday and let the only national TV game be on Thursday night, preferably going up against the World Series.
    Well we will have nothing to give thanks for this year being Jet fans ,(other then the season coming to a end ,so no reason to book us on Thanksgiving,

Hall Of Fame
    Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora
    The Ravens will open the 2013 season at Denver in a Thurs night kickoff. Full NFL schedule to be released tonight

Hall Of Fame
    Founding JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    thanks for the update

and no thanks for the usual strength of schedule nonsense based on last year's schedule

in 2012, that strength of schedule had the Colts and the Redskins amongst the easiest teams to play which exemplifies it's value in analyzing the next season
    That is true,but what is also true is the schedule is made up at the owners meeting in March(even though they don`t release it till now) & luck & Mr. Griffen weren`t drafted till the following month in late April.

Jets Insider VIP
    the Superbowl champion doesn't even get a home game to open the season on that Thursday?

Thanks a lot, Commissioner Peytondell

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    the Superbowl champion doesn't even get a home game to open the season on that Thursday?

Thanks a lot, Commissioner Peytondell
    Camden Yards and the Ravens stadium are a few blocks from each other and use the same parking. Orioles are scheduled at home that night and there was nothing that could be done to move their game. Peter King wrote in detail about this a few weeks ago.

Camden Yards and the Ravens stadium are a few blocks from each other and use the same parking. Orioles are scheduled at home that night and there was nothing that could be done to move their game. Peter King wrote in detail about this a few weeks ago.
    Fair enough, but then why not give the Ravens the first Sunday night game at home?

Seattle / San Fran would be a nice Thursday opener, then Denver @ Balt on Sunday night.

Hall Of Fame
    Why couldnt the Orioles move their game to a day game?

Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    its in here somewhere:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/nfl...ack/index.html

Hall Of Fame
    Got it..thanks. The Orioles and White Sox are on the road the previous night and will not get back into town till very late. A day game was not an option.

Jets Insider VIP
    open on Wednesday like you did last year

the SB champion deserves that opening home game

Enough with the number one sport in America kowtowing to another of the 162,000 regular season boreball games

Practice Squad
    Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    Also in here

http://www.carrollcountytimes.com/sp...9456ed487.html

and here...

http://www.camdenchat.com/2013/3/22/...ict-resolution

and here

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/ravens-...5002--nfl.html