Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 2013 -Schedule Dates/ Times?

Hall Of Fame
    Founding JI Member

2013 -Schedule Dates/ Times?

The Yearly Owners Meetings Should Be Over By Now So The New Dates Should Be Set. How About leaking Some Of Those Road Dates To Us.

The schedule will be released the same time it has been for a long time now - the Tuesday the week before the Draft.

The exact date is April 16. We're 13 days away.

Hall Of Fame
    Founding JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by 124 View Post
    The schedule will be released the same time it has been for a long time now - the Tuesday the week before the Draft.

The exact date is April 16. We're 13 days away.
    They Usually Start Letting Out The Prime Time Games The 1St Week Of April Thurs Games,Then Mon. Games, Then The Reg. Season Games around Tax day.

Practice Squad
    The NFL yesterday said:

"The schedule will be released as soon as we have one. We don't have one yet. We're working on it. Should be soon. Stay tuned."

https://vine.co/v/bFHPUPHO7hT

Speculation now that it may not happen this week, but instead next week, perhaps Tuesday April 23:

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...5150--nfl.html

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieDelray View Post
    The NFL yesterday said:

"The schedule will be released as soon as we have one. We don't have one yet. We're working on it. Should be soon. Stay tuned."

Speculation now that it may not happen this week, but instead next week, perhaps Tuesday April 23:

Probably need the extra time to explain to the Jets what was suppose to be a Home game against the Raiders, is now a road game.

Hall Of Fame
    Founding JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieDelray View Post
    The NFL yesterday said:

FIne If Your Still Working On It MyVote For Sept. 22 Is Pm In Nashville.
    F

Quote Originally Posted by joiseyjet View Post
    FIne If Your Still Working On It MyVote For Sept. 22 Is Pm In Nashville.
    F
    We have big plans for Charlotte. Great city for a visit. Stadium in the downtown. Tailgate should be over 200 JETS fans.

Jets Insider VIP
    Thursday at 8pm

Hall Of Fame
    Founding JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    We have big plans for Charlotte. Great city for a visit. Stadium in the downtown. Tailgate should be over 200 JETS fans.
    Ok, Throw That In FoR Sun. Night Oct.13 & The JET Fans Can Do The Long Weekend In Charlotte. .

All Pro
    So do we open at home on road?

We'll find out in 54 hours where we open up.

We've opened up at home the last three seasons so it would make sense if we didn't this year with everything considered.

Either way I'm looking forward to see who we open up with at home whether it's Week 1, 2 or 3.

We'll find out in 54 hours where we open up.

We've opened up at home the last three seasons so it would make sense if we didn't this year with everything considered.

Either way I'm looking forward to see who we open up with at home whether it's Week 1, 2 or 3.
    I wouldn't be at all surprised if we open with back-to-back road games....I imagine we've been on the phone to the league office every half hour to let them know we "really,really don't mind at all if we start the season with two,maybe 3 road games"

that way we avoid the embarrassment of Mark being booed by his own fans before the season even starts and give him a sliver of a chance to get off to a good start and maybe,just maybe arrive at home with some form of confidence restored....if he starts off 0-2 then it makes the move to Garrard/Glennon/Nassib whoever a lot easier and a lot sooner

Quote Originally Posted by Redlichtie View Post
    I wouldn't be at all surprised if we open with back-to-back road games....I imagine we've been on the phone to the league office every half hour to let them know we "really,really don't mind at all if we start the season with two,maybe 3 road games"

that way we avoid the embarrassment of Mark being booed by his own fans before the season even starts and give him a sliver of a chance to get off to a good start and maybe,just maybe arrive at home with some form of confidence restored....if he starts off 0-2 then it makes the move to Garrard/Glennon/Nassib whoever a lot easier and a lot sooner
    Sanchez is the "gift that keeps on giving." Back page of the Post today it looks like he's wearing some sort of girly headband when he reported to the training center.

http://www.nypost.com/archives/covers

Targeting that game myself... will come armed with flags!

Will be coming down there for that game as well. Slight chance I may already be living down there by then.

Jets Insider VIP
    I'm thinking of making that trip just so I can get to meet southpark cpa

Quote Originally Posted by Darook View Post
    Will be coming down there for that game as well. Slight chance I may already be living down there by then.
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    I'm thinking of making that trip just so I can get to meet southpark cpa
    Quote Originally Posted by FlagmanL11 View Post
    Targeting that game myself... will come armed with flags!

I hope its not Thursday night. That becomes problematic for a tailgate location as all the parking will be used by business. We needed 20 spots for the pre season game 2 years ago. Uggg......

Awesome.

I know myself and a few friends will be trying to get down there, date depending.

Watch it be on a freaking Thursday.

Awesome.

I know myself and a few friends will be trying to get down there, date depending.

Watch it be on a freaking Thursday.
    I was going to say our Thursday night game will be against the Ravens at home to open the season. Would be a great way for Woody to piss off his Jewish season ticketholders since it's a holiday. As a result they will sell their tickets to Ravens fans and so would many other Jets fans. There would be about 70% Ravens fans and it would be an easy Opening Night win for them but then I realized we play at Baltimore this year.

We will probably plays the Bucs on Thursday night in week 16 to freeze our tails off.