Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2013 -Schedule Dates/ Times?

Practice Squad
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    open on Wednesday like you did last year

the SB champion deserves that opening home game
    "The NFL decided a Wednesday start wasn't an option this time because the Jewish holiday of Rosh Hashanah falls on Sept. 4."

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/ravens-...5002--nfl.html

Practice Squad
    Would be great after all of this, the Orioles game gets rained out

I'm tired of hearing about how the Orioles couldn't have moved the game to the afternoon. Yes the could have it. It was a simple case of little brother MLB saying "let's get back at the NFL for once, lets stick it to them!" and therefore they didn't change it. The NFL and the Ravens gave it right back to them when the Ravens said thanks but no thanks to the invitation to be at the Orioles' Opening Day ceremonies.

Quote Originally Posted by 124 View Post
    I'm tired of hearing about how the Orioles couldn't have moved the game to the afternoon. Yes the could have it. It was a simple case of little brother MLB saying "let's get back at the NFL for once, lets stick it to them!" and therefore they didn't change it. The NFL and the Ravens gave it right back to them when the Ravens said thanks but no thanks to the invitation to be at the Orioles' Opening Day ceremonies.
    There's things with the players union in baseball about this stuff. I don't have the specifics but in the past it has been an issue with scheduling.

Quote Originally Posted by Jets337 View Post
    There's things with the players union in baseball about this stuff. I don't have the specifics but in the past it has been an issue with scheduling.
    Jets fans should never forget what the F-ing Mets did to them for all the years they suffered at the dump called Shea Stadium. No home games until 2d week of October, starting 4 weeks on the road, etc. Not to mention it was just a bad, bad place for watching football. terrible sightlines. No tailgating allowed. Moving to NJ was liberating.

Quote Originally Posted by Dcat View Post
    Jets fans should never forget what the F-ing Mets did to them for all the years they suffered at the dump called Shea Stadium. No home games until 2d week of October, starting 4 weeks on the road, etc. Not to mention it was just a bad, bad place for watching football. terrible sightlines. No tailgating allowed. Moving to NJ was liberating.
    And yet people were in a hurry to waste a billion+ dollars to move back to NYC so they could no longer tailgate and have green seats instead of gray.

Quote Originally Posted by 124 View Post
    And yet people were in a hurry to waste a billion+ dollars to move back to NYC so they could no longer tailgate and have green seats instead of gray.

Yeah, so we could waste well over a billion dollars for an over-sized piece of crap concrete monolith called Met-Death Stadium.

I'd rather see a game at old Shea while we danced on the obit of M. Donald Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Dcat View Post

Heh. December games at Shea made the Meadowlands seem like a dome.

Quote Originally Posted by joiseyjet View Post
    The Yearly Owners Meetings Should Be Over By Now So The New Dates Should Be Set. How About leaking Some Of Those Road Dates To Us.
    Joiseyjet! It's been over a decade since I first read a post from you and you still have not mastered the Caps Lock button.

Thank you for the nostalgia.

@JennyVrentas: Schedule released at 8 pm, but word is Giants open at Dallas on Sunday night and then host Denver in Week 2. #nyg

Hall Of Fame
    Founding JI Member

[QUOTE=C Mart;4860120]@JennyVrentas: Schedule released at 8 pm, but word is Giants open at Dallas on Sunday night and then host Denver in Week 2. #nyg[/QUOT Great job by the Jet website here releasing 2 Giant games B-4-1 JET game.

Hall Of Fame
    Founding JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by kali yuga View Post
    Joiseyjet! It's been over a decade since I first read a post from you and you still have not mastered the Caps Lock button.

Thank you for the nostalgia.
    Don't worry you won't see it for much longer maybe 2 hours more,just curious now if the weeks I booked for Nashville & Lauderdale are the same weeks as jet games this year.

@ConorTOrr: Per @MikeGarafolo, the #Jets and #bucs play in Week 1. Gotta love the NFL.

@ProFootballWkly: Schedule leaks: #Giants at #Cowboys Week One, #Broncos at #Giants Week Two; #Packers at #Lions and #Raiders at #Cowboys on Thanksgiving

All Pro
    Brian Costello ‏@BrianCoz 4m
    Miami Herald reports Jets will close the season on Dec. 29 in Miami. I like Miami in December.

Quote Originally Posted by Lithfan View Post
    Brian Costello ‏@BrianCoz 4m
    Miami Herald reports Jets will close the season on Dec. 29 in Miami. I like Miami in December.
    I hate Miami

Hall Of Fame
    Founding JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by FTL Jet Fan View Post
    I hate Miami
    The fan usually stays in Lauderdale a bertter party place. and if anyone is on here is part of that .organized Chaos group ,I am in again great party.

Quote Originally Posted by cornjulio21 View Post
    Yeah, so we could waste well over a billion dollars for an over-sized piece of crap concrete monolith called Met-Death Stadium.

I'd rather see a game at old Shea while we danced on the obit of M. Donald Grant.
    Were you that caller who called into a radio show a few months ago asking when we could dance on the field again like you did at Shea?